8131 Ceberry Dr Unit B, Austin, TX 78759 Map · Phone number

About Eric Kotara Photography

Howdy, I am Eric Kotara. I am an Austin, TX based wedding photographer that photographs weddings in the Austin and Hill Country area as well as destination events both domestic and international. My style is clean and contemporary candid photography and posed portrait work. I like to create timeless imagery that my clients will cherish for years to come. Many of my clients describe my style as filmic as it embodies a realistic representation of the day regarding color and light. On the wedding day I am a ninja; you may not even notice me most of the day but I'll be there capturing each moment artfully :)

A bit more about me personally? I've been married for 6 years, have two cats and a dog, no kids yet but it's in the plan :) I enjoy outdoor activites of all kinds: kayaking, hiking, jogging, trail running, and sometimes just laying against a boulder enjoying the nature around me. I play multiple musical instruments and was once in a Bluegrass band. When not doing photography for my business, I enjoy doing personal work showcasing the wonderful city that is Austin, TX.

NewYorkDestinationWedding42
Susie
Memorylanewedding34

3 Reviews for Eric Kotara Photography

miray · Married on 11/02/2013

I don't know how can I describe to working with Eric for my wedding day . He is such a nice person to make you feel comfortable and try to get every single moment to create wonderful memory . All his hard work gonna turn out great for sure

Sent on 11/04/2013

Alexis · Married on 03/23/2013

If you're searching for an amazing photographer your search ends here! I couldn't have been more excited about the photos he took of us! They were beautiful and so artistic. Not to mention he was pretty awesome to work with. The proof is in the pictures.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Eric did the engagement photos that we used on our wedding website and they were awesome--artful, beautiful, charming-- my wedding photos won't be out for another 6 weeks, but I bet they will be amazing. Eric is a hard worker, dedicated to his clients--and has great ideas that he employs in his photos.IF you want to see an example of his work, go to:

and visit the Wedding Party and Accommodations tabs :-)

Sent on 10/15/2014