Epiphany Defined

New Haven, MI 48048 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Epiphany Defined

An epiphany, by definition, is the sudden realization or comprehension of the (larger) essence or meaning of something. It is our mission to evoke your true feelings and personalities in each of your events. It is your wedding; therefor it is your epiphany: defined.

We are located in Metro-Detroit, as our most of our network of professional vendors. The majority of our events are held in the tri-county area. Our company has a strong focus on being environmentally friendly, using "Michigan Made" products, and supporting locally-owned businesses. In 2010, we proudly became an Independent Invitation Dealer. We offer in-house albums with personal shopping as well as convenient online ordering. Invitations are sold 30% off retail cost.

Epiphany Defined deeply respects the need to be budget-minded, especially during such a financially difficult time for Michigan. Because we are so confident that we can save you money, we can also guarantee that we will be able to design a custom package, to meet all of your requirements, at a price point which you feel comfortable.

Please contact me to schedule your free one-hour (no obligation) consultation at my office, or a more convenient location for event coordinating services or to make an appointment to view the invitation albums.

Follow Epiphany Defined on

Reception area
Reception area

6 Reviews for Epiphany Defined

Dawn · Married on 11/20/2010

Meagan was so resourceful, quick at replying, and gave good quality recommendations. If she didn't know an answer to a question, she would find out and get right back to me. She has a realistic and professionalism that is great for brides. Meagan does an awesome job and I was thankful for her help!

Megan · Married on 10/09/2010

Meagan is very personable and professional. She was extremely helpful in giving us suggestions and tips on how to go about planning for our big day and ways to save money.

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/12/2010

Meagan was SUPER helpful in the planning process, especially in the beginning when everything is still overwhelming. She told me, first, to BREATHE... and then assured me she'd be there to help! There is no better thing to hear as a newly engaged bride-to-be! I would highly recommend her to anybody. Her lists were timely and helpful, and she was wonderful at keeping in touch with vendors and negotiating prices and services for me, even though I live a bit far from her! Please don't hesitate to use her services, and I'm sure you'll have as wonderful and beautiful a wedding as I did-- one that went off so smoothly! =) Whew!

Award

Epiphany Defined FAQ

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Epiphany Defined 1
    Free Advice Fridays!
    A Certified Wedding Planner will answer reader-submitted questions each and every Friday. Simply become a fan of our page on facebook and join us on our discussion board!
  • Epiphany Defined 2
    FREE one-hour consultation
    You are cordially invited to receive a one-hour complementary consultation with a Certified Wedding Planner. Discuss how a Wedding Planner will best suit your needs, receive professional guidance on your vision, or receive vendor referrals.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Epiphany Defined to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• New Haven, 48048 See on map