302 Benning Ln, Downingtown, PA 19335-1746 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Engaged Event Management

Engaged Event Management is a professional wedding and event planning company based in Chester County, Pennsylvania. Founder, owner, and event management maven Tara Thistlethwaite has found her passion in coordinating events. She has genuinely found her calling for her remarkable customer service and organizational skills in the wedding and event industry. This boutique style wedding planning company specializes in providing individualized attention to couples in order to create an event that exceeds their expectations.

Engaged Event Management offers professional planning services for weddings and other momentous life events. The company specializes in event management, which provides day-of coordination services. They make sure every detail is perfectly executed on their client's behalf. The wedding day management package offered by the company includes 10 hours of on-site coordination, transportation management, vendor communication, and the gathering of gifts. A few highlights included in the company's event management packages include:

• Knowledge sharing related to event preparations
  • Creation of comprehensive wedding day timeline and setup instructions
  • In-person consultations and venue visits
  • Review of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception floor plans
  • Attendance at and management of rehearsal

Areas Covered

The Engaged team is up for any event hosted in southeastern and central Pennsylvania. Whether the event is in our backyard or yours we are always up for a road trip!

Follow Engaged Event Management on

Videos 3 vídeos

10 Reviews for Engaged Event Management

• Paris

Paris · Married on 10/27/2019

Look No Further - Tara is YOUR person!

I met Tara a few years ago before I was engaged and said to myself, “when you are planning your wedding one day that is YOUR person!” Tara was my person from start to finish. Tara answered all of my questions, took care of all of my quirks and was just a calming force in my world of crazy. You see, I also plan other couples’ weddings for a living, and I needed someone who could take my vision and make it come to life. Tara did all of that and much more.
    With Engaged Event Management running my day I was beyond calm and confident in Tara and the entire team. I felt like I could relax, turn my brain off and just really soak in the entire day. That’s a true testament coming from me because I am TYPE A to the fullest. The day of the wedding you would have thought Tara was a part of my family! Fitting right in and making sure all were taken care of. Everyone complimented Tara, Rachel and the other Tara on how lovely and attentive they all were.
    If I could provide Tara and her team a million stars I would. Our wedding day was nothing short of spectacular and a huge part of that was due to Engaged Event Management!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Engaged Event Management's reply:

PARIS!!!! I break out in a huge smile whenever I think about your and Nick's wedding! It was just so much fun! I am so fortunate to have you in my life. It was a fabulous October wedding season culminating with yours! I cannot wait to be back at the Brewery soon for our 2020 weddings! Sincerely thank you again for your kinds words and EVERYTHING!
  • Ashley

Ashley Eileen · Married on 10/27/2019

Excellent day of coordinator!

Engaged Management did an amazing job as my Day Of coordinator help! Tara and Kim were awesome from the planning stage all through the day of the wedding, answering all of my questions and bringing up things I hadn't even thought about. The day of my wedding ended up being a bit chaotic due to bad weather and some mishaps, but Kim was there to make sure I stayed calm and helped to handle any issues. I am so happy we decided to hire them for our big day!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Engaged Event Management's reply:

Ashley, what a wonderful Thanksgiving Eve gift, thank you so much for your kind words! Both Kim and I enjoyed working with you and Andrew immensely! We wish you all the very best! Happy Turkey Day and congratulations again! - Tara
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing time with Tara!

My now-husband and I hired Tara as our day-of-coordinator for our wedding. Even though her title was "Day-of-coordinator," she did so much more than just on the day of our wedding! Not only did she help set up and take-down our decor (which looked amazing thanks to her and her assistant, Rachel, and they made sure it got all got packed back up safely), she also helped with vendor recommendations, our timeline, coordinating with all of our vendors leading up to our day, providing recommendations on decor, and so so much more.

Tara's attention to detail was phenomenal with her asking questions (from her huge and extremely helpful list) that we haven't even thought about yet. She was extremely pleasant and helpful to work with and we are so pleased we had her by our side on our big day! While my husband and I had ideas of how everything should be set-up, Tara made it come to life and truly helped us out with anything we asked on the day of our wedding (even bringing drinks when she saw us empty-handed)!

She was so accommodating and helpful throughout the night. She brought us a tray of our hors d'oeuvres since we were walking around mingling during the cocktail hour. Also her amazing emergency suitcase assisted not just us, but even our guests! She also worked to adjust her event management to our style. She was so flexible and asked if we wanted to confirm every detail with her or if it was okay to for her to have free rein over certain details, depending on what worked best for us, which we truly appreciated! We have no complaints about our wedding and were blown away by how fantastic everything went, all thanks to the Engaged Management Team. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Engaged Event Management's reply:

Ashley, you guys are the best, thank you so much for all of your kind words! It was truly our pleasure, we had a ball with the flowers and seeing all of your personal details come together! My favs were still the tea ceremony and that welcome board - so cute!! Congratulations again! - Tara

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Engaged Event Management Pricing

Engaged Event Management Price Rates

Engaged Event Management FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Engaged Event Management 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 302 Benning Ln Downingtown, PA, 19335-1746 See on map
    Location of (Engaged Event Management)