Engaged Event Management Reviews

Engaged Event Management 2
Engaged Event Management 3

Brendan Granstrand · Married on 06/29/2019

This wedding does not take place without Tara and Rachel

Tara and her assistant Rachel were so helpful at planning our backyard wedding. They were there from the beginning, asking questions to ensure we had everything planned for the day of and then bringing up things we hadn’t even thought of. It torrentially downpoured about an hour before our ceremony, knocking the tent over, and Tara handled it perfectly (not telling the bride was key) our wedding went perfectly and this was 100% a result of Tara and Rachel. Could not recommend them enough, choose them for your wedding and you won’t be upset.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Brendan,
    The most sincere thank you for this review. The pleasure was all ours and we are beyond thrilled that everything (once the weather passed, the tents were righted and transportation was running again) turned out just beautifully! Congratulations and very best wishes! Tara

Paulette · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing event planner!!!

Tara was amazing from start to finish!! We were not from the area and she made it so effortless to communicate with all our vendors and make sure everything was perfect! We did an outdoor wedding with a ton of moving parts and she was so easy to work with and did everything we asked of her and more. I cannot recommend her services enough!!! We also had a thunderstorm take place a half hour before our ceremony but she made sure everything was up and running once it passed! I would 100% choose Tara and her team (rachel was great!) as your planner- she alleviated so much of our stress during our big day so we could just enjoy it!!!

Thank you so much for making our wedding so incredible!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Engaged Event Management's reply:

Paulette, your truly kind words make me so delightfully happy! It was completely our pleasure as you were wonderful to work with! We were honored to share in your special day! Thank you, congratulations and very best wishes! Tara
  • Alex

Alex Solomon · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Flawless and Incredible in Every Way

Tara is amazing and I would highly recommend 10/10 times. She did not miss one detail and was a pleasure to work with! I wish we could do it all over again! Thank you sooo much for everything, Tara!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Engaged Event Management 4
    Engaged Event Management 5
    Engaged Event Management 6

Engaged Event Management's reply:

Alex, you are best, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a truly incredible day filled with love, laughter and lots of outstanding music! Congratulations again!!

Hillary R Hunt · Married on 06/01/2019

Best planner ever

Hands down the best BEST MVP vendor was Tara and her team! She made things incredibly easy, smooth and stress free. I am a total type-A planner and we had a HUGE wedding, Tara was an invaluable asset to the whole day and I would recommend her + her team 1 million times over. Thanks for making our day perfect and coordinating more than I have ever seen anyone do. You ROCK, THANKYOU!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Engaged Event Management's reply:

Hillary! What a wonderful way to start my day, in seeing this incredible review from you, thank you! You are so very welcome, the pleasure was all mine! Congratulations again! Hope you had an amazing honeymoon!

Nicole Behr · Married on 05/26/2019

Delightful and incredibly helpful!

Tara is a preferred vendor with our wedding venue and I can totally understand why! Right after our first conversation, I knew she was going to have the perfect attitude, organization, and flexibility to be the best event planner for our wedding. Tara is the most cheerful and kind person you'll ever meet, thinks about every detail, is so prepared, and is very, very helpful - i felt beyond comfortable and confident with my wedding day in her hands :) If you want to enjoy your wedding day with ease and no stress, book Tara!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Engaged Event Management's reply:

Nicole, the pleasure was absolutely all mine! You and Mike were such a joy to work with and I was honored to be a part of your incredible, intimate wedding! Congratulations again!