Enchanted Forest Weddings

De Luz Road, Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Enchanted Forest Weddings

Enchanted Forest Weddings is a wedding venue located in Fallbrook, California. Couples will admire this lovely estate that boasts privacy and elegance. They offer gorgeous views of the De Luz Valley and beautiful outdoor settings for your wedding events. Both couples and their guests will thoroughly enjoy such a unique wedding venue and will definitely remember it for years and years.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may entertain up to 250 guests for their ceremonies and receptions at Enchanted Forest Weddings. This magical, charming venue will make you and your guests feel as if you are in a European castle with its castle turrets, stone walls, and luscious courtyards. They even have a waterfall on-site. Hedges allow you and your guests privacy so you may relax and enjoy your events. Such gorgeous outdoor settings ensure that both you and your guests will never forget their time at this enchanting wedding venue.

Enchanted Forest Weddings will do all they can to make sure your wedding goes phenomenally well. They offer couples all inclusive packages as well as an event planner to help coordinate their wedding. This pet friendly establishment also provides event rentals for many items, including aisle markers, aisle runners, altar/arches, centerpieces, chairs, a dance floor, decor, lighting, tables, and even a photo booth. Couples may also appreciate their in-house bar services, which comes with bartenders and a champagne toast. There are also bridal and groom’s suites for before the ceremony where couples may relax and prepare for the big event. Enchanted Forest Weddings also offers couples the following:

• Clean up
  • Parking
  • Shuttle
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Enchanted Forest Weddings will provide catering for your wedding events. They offer many different serving styles, including buffet, plated, stations, and hors d’oeuvres, and also offer dessert and cocktail reception services. They will provide servers and couples may also attend tastings to preview and select menu items.

Follow Enchanted Forest Weddings on

15 Reviews for Enchanted Forest Weddings

• Sonia

Sonia Le · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely magical

My now-husband and I just had our wedding here a couple weeks ago. We really wanted a castle-like setting, and this is by far the best one that we were able to find in California. It is magical. It's in the middle of no where and the drive is twisty. But when you get there it's all worth it and I liked the feeling of a destination wedding but still close enough for people to drive back to L.A. the same night if they wanted to. Cell service is spotty but I also liked that because it forced guests to put their phones down and actually be in the moment for once in today's world. You just need to warn your guests so they know what to expect. I warned ours A LOT because I didn't want anyone to miss the ceremony and only one person missed it (and they probably would've been late if it was 10 minutes from their house).

The attention to detail the owners put into this place is absolutely amazing. Every time I go there I find something I didn't notice before. There are several unique areas for guests to explore. There are swans in the lake which makes it feel all that much more special. Several fun things like the "Dragon's Pub" and "Merlin's Tower", an ice cream shop, and they're currently building a pizza parlor. It was the perfect setting for our formal, "royal" wedding but with some fun twists to show who we are as a couple.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Alicia · Married on 10/20/2018

Straight out of a magical story

This place...is so magical. It was the first venue we looked at for our Harry Potter themed wedding and we knew it was the one. Its privately owned by a husband and wife who do this for the joy not the money. It is BEAUTIFUL beyond words, everything is included in the package so no extra shopping around for the small things, even has a day of coordinator. So many of my guests couldn't get over just the sheer beauty and the magic you can feel. A real castle with breath taking grounds, a secret garden...EVERYTHING. I felt like a princess and didn't need to supply a ton of deco because it was already enchanting. They worked with us when it came to paying, only have one wedding a weekend so its ALL about you, and work hands on to make sure your day is special. So happy my wedding was here!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Karla T

Karla · Married on 11/04/2017

We're so excited to have booked this venue. I like to trust my instincts about the vibe I get from places and people... Enchanted Forest Weddings and the Coordinator, Carol Carlson did not disappoint. I was impressed and anxious to put a deposit down before our preferred date was booked. Our wedding is well under way and Carol is very prompt in responding to any inquiries that we may have. We are looking forward to our wedding in November 2017.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Enchanted Forest Weddings's reply:

Karla, I know it is not possible, but I feel as if we are as excited as you are for your upcoming wedding. We can hardly wait. We are thrilled to have your trust and confidence and look forward to seeing your dreams and vision for your wedding come to life! Sending hugs.

• Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

Enchanted Forest... is by far one of the most unique event venues available. The property is stunning and the owners/staff are amazing. We have serviced multiple events each one has been perfect. Thanks to working with a wonderful team at Enchanted Forest.

• Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Enchanted Forest is a fantastic all on it's own, but if you are having any type of themed Wedding which would include a castle, this is where you want to be! Gorgeous grounds and a great staff!

• BellaDiva Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful location with great coordination ! Highly recommend this venue !

• De Luz Road Fallbrook, CA, 92028 See on map
    844-758-5588 (Phone number)
    Location of (Enchanted Forest Weddings)