Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

About Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

"Since founding Empyreal Strings in 1993, I have prided myself on choosing musicians and performers who are not only technically proficient, but who are as passionate about what they do as I am. By staying true to this philosophy, I have watched the company grow from representing just one classical string quartet to offering a 30-plus member orchestra, jazz ensembles, a hopping dance band, a riveting violins show, ballroom dancers, a gypsy and klezmer show, club-quality DJs, and much, much
More...

Like a fine diamond, Empyreal Strings has only increased in brilliance as we've added more facets, or sides, to our business.

From the beaches of South Hampton to the penthouses of Manhattan, from Beaford, South Carolina to Avignon in southern France, from playing for thousands to playing for two (how does a strolling violin on the Brooklyn Bridge sound for Valentine's Day?), from weddings to funerals to birthday parties and retirement celebrations, Empyreal Strings has performed all around the world, for all occasions, and at every conceivable venue. Whatever the event, we are committed to providing a quality, spirited musical experience, perfectly tailored to your tastes."

Warm regards,

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Liability Insurance (2)

Roman and Empyreal Strings were such a pleasure to work with. From meeting with us initially to helping us to choose our songs and a schedule for the ceremony and reception, no detail was missed. Our guests are still raving about how fantastic the music was and the violin show was a favorite of the night. Roman helped us each step of the way and helped us with recommendations from his experience. The 12 piece band at reception, the saxophonist at cocktail hour, and the string quartet greeting guests upon arrival and at the ceremony, exceeded our already high expectations. They were very responsive and were one of the vendors that we didn't have to worry about. We highly recommend Empyreal Strings!

Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Profile Picture Julia, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Planning my wedding, one of the best decisions I made was choosing this band!!! WOW. They made my wedding, period. My guests were blown away! Even my venue said that they have never seen such a performance at a wedding, and neither have I! It was like being at a concert, and yet it was very much a wedding. They made sure to keep the focus on us and made it very fun for us. I loved everything about it! They are worth every penny. The violin show was spectacular, I saw my guests’s faces, everyone was impressed, even our hard to please mothers. My wedding was Friday and it was the best wedding I ever attended, and not just because it was my own, it really was extraordinary! Don't hesitate to book them if you want a wedding your guests will not forget. Thank you Roman and Empyreal Orchestra!!

Profile Picture Margarita, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews