Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment is a phenomenal wedding entertainment group in New York City. From audiences of two to over a thousand, Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment has dazzled crowds and made a lasting impression in the hearts of their clients. Empyreal String specializes in wedding entertainment, and would be happy to accommodate for your special day.

Experience

The founder of Empyreal Strings, Roman Teplinsky, started in 1993 with just one classical string quartet. Since then, they have grown to a 30-plus strong team, with members who have performed with stars such as Solomon Burke, Bo Diddley, Gloria Gaynor, Ben E. King, Santana, Percy Sledge, Martha Reeves, and The Tokens. Members of the Empyreal Strings classical ensembles are also former members of the State Symphony Orchestra of Russia, Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra, Kiev Opera and Ballet Theatre Orchestra.

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment consists of a 30-plus member orchestra, jazz ensemble, dance band, and more. They offer not only music, but live, cultural entertainment for your wedding or reception. Their primary wedding services include:

• Wedding ceremony - choice of a string quartet, trio, duet, or classical guitar, harp, and flute
  • Cocktail hour - soft music from strolling violins with piano, or traditional jazz quartet
  • Reception/dinner - live band and/or DJ performing your favorite songs

Other Services

In addition to wedding and reception music, Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment offers a variety of shows and special performance options for your event. Some options include:

• The “Extravaganza” Show - Music from an electric string quartet with guitar

109 Reviews for Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 1
Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 2

Valentina · Married on 09/30/2018

Before I was even engaged, I always knew I would book this band. Absolutely no one compares to them. They were the very first vendor I called when I planned my wedding. Let’s start with the fact that roman is the one who helped me pick out my venue. Shortly after when we already hired him, he helped me with other personal things I needed as well. He was always around when I needed him. He would answer me at 11 at night when I had a question about the song I wanted to use to walk down the aisle. Now let’s get to the wedding- first of all his show is amazing, I’ve seen it for the 4th time now and it always touches me. I saw him constantly walking around making sure EVERYONE was enjoying themselves, if they weren’t, he would make sure they were. I looked at my dance floor and realized that everyone was there! Nobody was sitting! His singers have phenomenal voices, they make people feel like they’re at a concert. I truly enjoyed myself at my wedding which is not something a lot of people can say. Thank you so much for everything!

Biana · Married on 09/02/2018

Roman and Empyreal Strings were amazing! Everyone couldn't stop talking about their incredible violin show after the wedding! My husband I were in awe of their performance. One of the best vendors to hire and such a pleasure to work with. Roman also provided a great MC, great entertainment and music; kept our guests dancing all night long. I would recommend them over and over. They really did an incredible job!

E · Married on 08/19/2018

Empyreal Strings did a phenomenal job at our wedding. The music was incredible and really made the party energized. The Extravaganza Show was amazing and the crowd loved it. We want to thank Roman for taking the time to understand what music we wanted played and for being willing to add songs we suggested. We would highly recommend this band.

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance