Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

About Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

NYC Wedding Band, DJs, Music and Entertainment for All Occasions

"Since founding Empyreal Strings in 1993, I have prided myself on choosing musicians and performers who are not only technically proficient, but who are as passionate about what they do as I am. By staying true to this philosophy, I have watched the company grow from representing just one classical string quartet to offering a 30-plus member orchestra, jazz ensembles, a hopping dance band, a riveting violins show, ballroom dancers, a gypsy and klezmer show, club-quality DJs, and much, much
More...

Like a fine diamond, Empyreal Strings has only increased in brilliance as we've added more facets, or sides, to our business.

From the beaches of South Hampton to the penthouses of Manhattan, from Beaford, South Carolina to Avignon in southern France, from playing for thousands to playing for two (how does a strolling violin on the Brooklyn Bridge sound for Valentine's Day?), from weddings to funerals to birthday parties and retirement celebrations, Empyreal Strings has performed all around the world, for all occasions, and at every conceivable venue. Whatever the event, we are committed to providing a quality, spirited musical experience, perfectly tailored to your tastes."

Warm regards,

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Liability Insurance (2)

I would like to leave a personal review for Roman and the Empyreal Strings Band. This past weekend MY husband and I married and had Empyreal Strings at our wedding. Roman and his band played with TREMENDOUS effort, energy, grace, and beauty during the cocktail hour, ceremony, and then later put on a show for about 3-45 minutes. My husband and I, including our families and friends who were in attendance were left speechless. The amount of talent under one roof was unexplainable.
First, let’s rewind before the wedding. We called Roman with interest for his services, he was so kind and through to explain everything over the phone then sent over several sample videos of past events to show us his work. Then we scheduled an apt with him to discuss types of packages and set up a schedule for the wedding where Roman would step in and be a part of. About a week before the wedding, we again met with Roman and went over song by song, bridal party, family members, where he would play in the wedding hall-detail by detail. At the wedding, He and his band were on time, ready to go, and nothing but professional from the first few seconds of arrival. The music he played was BEAUTIFUL. The guests were all amazed from cocktail hour until the show, which was when he really blew everybody away. This was TRUE TALENT on the dancefloor. He and his band members engaged guests and the bride and groom; all while playing a beautiful set.
I have no words for Empyreal Strings Band, we were expecting 100% and got 1000%. I HIGHLY recommend Roman and his band for any special occasion. The art he puts on is memorable for a lifetime and worthy every penny.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Roman and Empyreal Strings were such a pleasure to work with. From meeting with us initially to helping us to choose our songs and a schedule for the ceremony and reception, no detail was missed. Our guests are still raving about how fantastic the music was and the violin show was a favorite of the night. Roman helped us each step of the way and helped us with recommendations from his experience. The 12 piece band at reception, the saxophonist at cocktail hour, and the string quartet greeting guests upon arrival and at the ceremony, exceeded our already high expectations. They were very responsive and were one of the vendors that we didn't have to worry about. We highly recommend Empyreal Strings!

Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Profile Picture Julia, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews