Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment Reviews

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 5
Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 6
Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 7

Rheana · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Weeks later, & people are still talking about our band...

Words cannot describe the amazingness that Roman and his band brought to our wedding. They were phenomenal! I am Russian and my husband is not, so we wanted a band that could do both. What we got was a band that could do EVERYTHING! We had a little bit of everything and even added the Extravaganza which is an all string show that is performed during your wedding dinner portion that is fun, fast, loud, and gets the crowd going! We wanted a band that would keep our dance floor packed all night, and that's exactly what Empyreal did! We were blown away!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 8
    Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 9
    Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 10
    Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 11
    Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 12
    Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 13

Ella G · Married on 08/25/2019

Best Choice for a Wedding!!!

Roman with his musicians, DJ, and MC were amazing from beginning to end! They made the wedding what it's supposed to be: joyous and fun! Roman made the planning process easy and simple. And the Extravaganza show wowed our guests even more! They were all professionals and a pleasure to with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Petr

Petr Sabzanov · Married on 07/03/2019

Majestic and awesome band!

I rarely (more like never) write reviews, I can't wait to write this one!. To summarize in one award- amazing! Roman and his team has made my daughters wedding a truly magical event!
    Roman and his "Empyreal strings" are a class act! Roman is tireless professional - perfectionist, who was so engaged from the moment we first met and agreed on a general plan, through meticulous and painstaking planning (Roman is actually writing a scenario of the whole evening down to a minute, where a customer could be as involved as he/she desires in selecting the songs , genres etc) to delivering a magical (I insist on this word!) performance on the night of the wedding! We are still getting so many compliments on the quality of the musicians, magnificent MCs on visual and sound presentation, the fact that musicians never left the stage, on variety of musical genres involved and on a smooth flaw altogether . The dance floor was packed till 2am. My guests were telling us they just did not want to leave!
    And of course the "Extravaganza show"- mesmerizing, breathtaking and invigorating!- wow!
    Thank you Roman, thank you Charles MC, thank you Neri - Russian speaking MC and Singer, thanks to all the singers, musicians, Alex the DJ , lighting engineer Ben, Sound Engineer Daniel, and entire band
    The end result - Majestic!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 14

Daniel Yuabbov · Married on 07/03/2019

Best experience ever.

I have dealt with many vendors in my life, never have a dealt with someone so passionate about his trade. Hiring Roman was the best decision we could have made, he was on top of everything and to tell you the truth over delivered on his promises(very rare in this industry).

Roman was very well organized and had every minute planned, on the wedding day he was one of the first people to arrive to make sure everything is set up for success and the last to leave.

Empyreal strings team was very well managed and hearing them play actually gave me goosebumps. I give them huge credit for making our wedding so much fun.

Thanks again Roman!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Lana Ios · Married on 06/23/2019

Incredible band

We had a full 12 piece band for our June 23 wedding so the experience was mind blowing. We had a live sax, a live guitar, and the most amazing voices ever. I am a huge fan. They read the crowd and play to ensure a full dance floor. It was always full and it's no wonder. The singers and musicians would often come into the dance floor to mingle and interact with the guests. I loved it. On top of that, we booked an "extravaganza show" and that on its own deserves a 15/10 rating. Seriously. Go Google "Empyreal Strings extravaganza show" and you'll see some amazing YouTube videos. 10/10!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Lily Brafman · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing band! HIGHLY recommend Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Roman and the Empyreal Strings band (including Gary Gazarkh as MC) are the absolute best!! They handled everything at our wedding from music when guests arrived, the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception flawlessly. From the start of wedding planning Roman was key to organizing the timeline for our event (and even recommending some of our other vendors).

Everyone was wow'd by the music, especially the extravaganza show!! Roman's team also perfectly mixed Russian songs with American songs, and the dance floor was always full. The whole band is incredibly talented and so high energy, it really made the party! Our guests are still talking about it a month later and asking for Roman's contact information to use at their own future events! We couldn't be happier to have had Empyreal Strings at our wedding!!

Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Gary Shapiro · Married on 04/06/2019

April 6, 2019 Wedding.

Roman is professional and very accommodating, and extremely meticulous. His timing and performance, music selection, all is perfect from A to Z. The musicians, the singers, and the show is absolute SUPER first class.
    Thank you Roman. You made my daughters wedding most memorable event.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 15
    Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 16

Jackie Lerner · Married on 04/06/2019

Phenomenal

Empyreal Strings was the band I had at my wedding and they are absolutely fantastic! My family is Russian, my husband’s family is American and they had the perfect balance of music to cater to all the guests. Charles was our MC and he was great! He was fun, attentive, and engaging. Roman is a pleasure to work with and he’s incredibly talented. The company is professional and they did a phenomenal job!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Valentina · Married on 09/30/2018

Before I was even engaged, I always knew I would book this band. Absolutely no one compares to them. They were the very first vendor I called when I planned my wedding. Let’s start with the fact that roman is the one who helped me pick out my venue. Shortly after when we already hired him, he helped me with other personal things I needed as well. He was always around when I needed him. He would answer me at 11 at night when I had a question about the song I wanted to use to walk down the aisle. Now let’s get to the wedding- first of all his show is amazing, I’ve seen it for the 4th time now and it always touches me. I saw him constantly walking around making sure EVERYONE was enjoying themselves, if they weren’t, he would make sure they were. I looked at my dance floor and realized that everyone was there! Nobody was sitting! His singers have phenomenal voices, they make people feel like they’re at a concert. I truly enjoyed myself at my wedding which is not something a lot of people can say. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Biana · Married on 09/02/2018

Roman and Empyreal Strings were amazing! Everyone couldn't stop talking about their incredible violin show after the wedding! My husband I were in awe of their performance. One of the best vendors to hire and such a pleasure to work with. Roman also provided a great MC, great entertainment and music; kept our guests dancing all night long. I would recommend them over and over. They really did an incredible job!

Sent on 09/18/2018

E · Married on 08/19/2018

Empyreal Strings did a phenomenal job at our wedding. The music was incredible and really made the party energized. The Extravaganza Show was amazing and the crowd loved it. We want to thank Roman for taking the time to understand what music we wanted played and for being willing to add songs we suggested. We would highly recommend this band.

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Dan

Dan Sholomon · Married on 08/18/2018

The best band ever

When we began our search for our wedding band, I naturally thought of Roman Teplinksy and Empyreal Strings. The band performed at my sisters wedding in 2012 and had the guests on their feet from start to finish.

Imperial strings has everything you need. Whether it’s Jazz, International, Classical, Top 40 or the infamous extravaganza violin show, this band has it all!

I would highly recommend you to meet with Roman and see his vision for your next event!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Gabby · Married on 08/12/2018

Roman and Empyreal Strings were amazing! Everyone at our wedding raved about them. Roman was so great and easy to work with. I would recommend them over and over. They really did an incredible job!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2018

Exquisite Amazing Experience

Roman was a joy to work with. It was a very stressful time for us wedding planning and we left many details for last minute. He made time for us always and never rushed us. We spent a couple of hours picking songs and discussing the wedding. The wedding day went unvelievably well all thanks to Roman and his band of amazing musicians. From the Cocktail hour to my chuppah to reception every hour was filled with beautiful music. My guests raved about our wedding for months after and their first question was who was our band. They made sure to get guests dancing at all times. I will hire Roman for every event I have from now on. Thank you Empyreal Strings for making my wedding a night to remember.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Josh · Married on 06/02/2018

Roma and his skilled band performed and MC'd our wedding on June 2nd and we can't say enough about how overall amazing the evening went. It was non stop without any bumps. Constantly keeping the crowd on their feet and smiling. The music was quality and sound was clear. This isn't your average band. They perform incredible mini sets (chef's table remix with strings) , the singers including some of the musicians make their way into the crowd to make it more of an interactive experience. Honestly Roma is a very compassionate man and knows this business, so even though his opinons might come off a little bold, its because he actually knows. I'm the third recommendation (my brothers and cousins wedding prior), and would recommend him to another 30 weddings. Best of Luck and Thanks again for an over-the-top night.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Roman · Married on 05/26/2018

We went to two other weddings where Empyreal strings performed and really enjoyed it, decided to hire them for ours. There were no surprises, Roman Teplinsky and his band were excellent and delivered and unforgettable night of music. Highly recommend these guys to anyone that wants to dance and enjoy their wedding. They are a gem of a wedding band.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Paul · Married on 04/29/2018

Empyreal Strings was one of the highlights of our wedding! Roman was a pleasure to work with and helped us plan out every minute of our special day. From the beautiful string quartet welcoming our guests and playing throughout the ceremony, to the amazingly talented band, and the incredible violin extravaganza show, the dance floor was packed the entire night. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how much they loved our band! We highly recommend Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2018

I would like to leave a personal review for Roman and the Empyreal Strings Band. This past weekend MY husband and I married and had Empyreal Strings at our wedding. Roman and his band played with TREMENDOUS effort, energy, grace, and beauty during the cocktail hour, ceremony, and then later put on a show for about 3-45 minutes. My husband and I, including our families and friends who were in attendance were left speechless. The amount of talent under one roof was unexplainable.
    First, let’s rewind before the wedding. We called Roman with interest for his services, he was so kind and through to explain everything over the phone then sent over several sample videos of past events to show us his work. Then we scheduled an apt with him to discuss types of packages and set up a schedule for the wedding where Roman would step in and be a part of. About a week before the wedding, we again met with Roman and went over song by song, bridal party, family members, where he would play in the wedding hall-detail by detail. At the wedding, He and his band were on time, ready to go, and nothing but professional from the first few seconds of arrival. The music he played was BEAUTIFUL. The guests were all amazed from cocktail hour until the show, which was when he really blew everybody away. This was TRUE TALENT on the dancefloor. He and his band members engaged guests and the bride and groom; all while playing a beautiful set.
    I have no words for Empyreal Strings Band, we were expecting 100% and got 1000%. I HIGHLY recommend Roman and his band for any special occasion. The art he puts on is memorable for a lifetime and worthy every penny.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Julia · Married on 01/21/2018

Roman and Empyreal Strings were such a pleasure to work with. From meeting with us initially to helping us to choose our songs and a schedule for the ceremony and reception, no detail was missed. Our guests are still raving about how fantastic the music was and the violin show was a favorite of the night. Roman helped us each step of the way and helped us with recommendations from his experience. The 12 piece band at reception, the saxophonist at cocktail hour, and the string quartet greeting guests upon arrival and at the ceremony, exceeded our already high expectations. They were very responsive and were one of the vendors that we didn't have to worry about. We highly recommend Empyreal Strings!

Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Sent on 01/28/2018
  • Margarita

Margarita · Married on 12/22/2017

Planning my wedding, one of the best decisions I made was choosing this band!!! WOW. They made my wedding, period. My guests were blown away! Even my venue said that they have never seen such a performance at a wedding, and neither have I! It was like being at a concert, and yet it was very much a wedding. They made sure to keep the focus on us and made it very fun for us. I loved everything about it! They are worth every penny. The violin show was spectacular, I saw my guests’s faces, everyone was impressed, even our hard to please mothers. My wedding was Friday and it was the best wedding I ever attended, and not just because it was my own, it really was extraordinary! Don't hesitate to book them if you want a wedding your guests will not forget. Thank you Roman and Empyreal Orchestra!!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Taly · Married on 11/23/2017

We want to thank empyreal strings band for making our wedding a big success. Without your energy and talent, it would have been just an ordinary wedding, but you have made it a huge party. All of our guests were in love with the music and the show. Thank you for being such a big part of the wedding! We love you and your musical members.

Sent on 12/03/2017

renata · Married on 10/28/2017

Roman and the Empyreal Strings band were a highlight of my wedding! The ensemble band was amazing and had great energy! I would definitely recommend them--unlike any other band out there. Roman himself works incredibly hard to make sure the flow of your wedding is perfect and that all your guests are having fun! We danced the entire night! There was never an empty spot on the dance floor. We especially loved Igor (our multilingual host!).

Sent on 12/28/2017

Michael · Married on 10/15/2017

Simply the Best! --- Roman is incredibly passionate about music and putting on a fantastic Show! We hired him and his full live string quartet along with 13 other musicians/performers which he pulled together and an awesome host! From the very first meeting we knew that he understood our needs (Russian Jewish wedding with Mutli-generational American side mixed in) -- He picked out the perfect singers, an amazing collection of songs, and so many additional musical talents that put our wedding over the top! In our second meeting we hammered out an amazing minute by minute schedule, which all the way through 11:30pm the night before he was available to help make changes as needed. The day of, he was there every moment coordinating his band and reacting to the crowd and their needs. The live show was simply amazing, getting the entire room clapping and then dancing along. --- Music, Food and Venue are the top three for any successful wedding - and the MUSIC was simply the best! -- All while staying in budget!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2017

Roman and his team are simply amazing. No detail went unnoticed and they know how to throw one great party! They do an amazing job at playing off the crowd. I love how they joined our guests on the dance floor and got them involved. It was such a great way to get everyone on the dance floor and I can say it stayed full all night. I’ve had so many compliments on Empyreal Strings. They made our wedding unforgettable and we can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Avital · Married on 09/02/2017

Roman Teplinsky and his band, Empyreal Strings, perform excellent work as a team and turn weddings into highly energetic and entertaining events. When my husband and I met Roman, he was very attentive to our requests and made himself available for us to discuss the plan for our wedding. He was always easy to reach and made sure that we have a set detailed plan for the wedding day so that nothing can go wrong. During the wedding, Roman made sure that we have as little stress as possible. Empyreal strings knows how to engage with the audience and get everyone on their feet! I've received many compliments from guests following the wedding on how entertaining it was, especially the Empyreal "Extravaganza" Show. We enjoyed our wedding and are very thankful to Roman and Empyreal Strings for making our celebration so special.

Sent on 09/13/2017