Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Sam
    Sam M. Getting married on 11/05/2022

So helpful

Roman has been SO HELPFUL helping us rearrange our wedding since Corona. He rearranged his schedule, and has been communicative, open and honest through the whole thing. I wish all vendors were like him. He didn't charge us any extra and has been completely understanding and very very helpful. Thanks Roman!
  • Julie
    Julie V. Married on 11/26/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Roman and his band truly made our wedding night so special and so much fun. They blew away us and all of our guests, truly exceeded my already high expectations!! Roman and his team are truly talented. We had a Russian-Italian wedding and he managed to make a playlist that catered to both sides of the family and also flowed from song to song beautifully. From the orchestra for our ceremony and cocktail hour to his singers, band, DJ and MC for our reception/after party, everything was truly perfection. Our dance floor was packed the whole night and our singers were so good!!! All of my guests were raving about our band saying that this was the best band they have ever seen and some even stated they wish they could watch them perform live again!!! Our guests are still talking about the extravaganza show - truly remarkable. We have been guests at a lot of weddings and Emypreal Strings is the absolute best (and I’m not just saying that because it was our wedding)!!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria T. Married on 10/16/2021

Best Musical Team!

Roman and Empyreal Strings made our wedding absolutely amazing! Roman was a pleasure to work with, from the beginning, and answered all our questions. Roman's Extravaganza Violin show was SPECTACULAR! Our guests loved it! Roman and the team really know how to get the crowd dancing. Empyreal Strings made our night so memorable and fun!
  • Lisa
    Lisa G. Married on 10/03/2021

Absolutely incredible

I loved working with Empyreal Strings. They were the best part of our wedding, hands down, and our guests keep messaging us telling us the same thing. Roman is a pro and has an amazing team of talented, skilled vocalists and musicians. The Extravaganza Show was out of this world! Such a unique and memorable show that got everybody dancing. They have an impressive and diverse repertoire list which can be tailored to any couples' preferences. They will even accommodate special requests. We are really so impressed with them and wish we could have another wedding just to hear them play again! Thank you Roman and team for everything. You made our wedding amazing.
  • Gellena
    Gellena L. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing work! Amazing band!

Honestly, hiring this band was the BEST decision of my wedding and I would urge everyone to hire them for any events. I do not have enough nice things to say about this band and will be hiring them for any of my future events – they MADE my wedding INCREDIBLE!

Every single person at the wedding asked me where I found this incredible group – the range of music, the Extravaganza Show with electric violins and was easily the best part of our reception. The attention to detail and quality of music is unparalleled. They can do traditional Jewish/Yiddish music, Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson and all the pop songs equally as well. Americans, Russians, and kids were all OBSESSED with this band, and I know if you hire them, you’ll have zero regrets.

My wedding was on the dance floor the whole time, and it was 100% because of the quality of work by Roman and his band. They made my wedding and Roman helped me craft the perfect list, from start to finish.

I am in love with this band and know you will be too. Even musicians at the wedding, spoke to the professionalism and quality of work. Just book it, you won’t get better service or music. Thank you!
  • User1810048 Recently married

The Best Event Band Ever

As owner of Sam Ash Music Stores, we know and have used many fine bands for our family events, but none were as impressive as Empyreal Strings. They selected the perfect performers for each type of music and for each part of our daughter's wedding.

Our guests could not stop talking about Roman's impressive string show that highlighted our dinner. Four electronic stringed instruments provided the fullness of a large orchestra. The excitement of the performance is unforgettable.

The band makes or breaks a party. You cannot do better than Empyreal Strings.

We just did our second wedding with Empyreal Strings and they were as great as ever. The crowd could not stop dancing and their show was the highlight of the event. You can’t do better.
  • Ruslana
    Ruslana V. Married on 08/07/2021

Pleasure to work with

Just had my sons wedding in August. Roman and the crew were amazing. They were everything we expected and then some. Professionalism on the highest possible level. Roman will spend hours with you to go over every little detail to make everything perfect and to our liking. Our party was beautiful and happy occasion thanks to you guys. Everyone was dancing and having a good time.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing experience

If you want your wedding perfectly coordinated by professionals you will go with empyreal. I didn’t have to think at all that day. Roman and his crew had everything under control. Highly recommend
    Paula S. Married on 06/14/2021

Roman and the Empyreal Strings was amazing !!!

We hired Roman and his Empyreal Strings orchestra for our wedding! They were INCREDIBLE. Roman was so kind and helpful preparing for the wedding, especially with me being so anxious it was nice to have a vendor that absolutely knew what to do and what we needed without me needing to explain much. He played music from both mine and my now Husband’s cultures and made sure to keep the party going all night! Everyone from both sides of our families loved him and were thrilled. We also had to move our wedding 3 times due to Covid and he was so kind in getting back to us quickly and changing our date. On the actual wedding day some things we had planned had to be moved around and Roman worked quickly to switch things up and make sure everything went on without a hitch and our guests didn’t even know that anything was changed last minute by us! His string quartet during our cocktail hour and ceremony was amazing. Both my husband and I are musicians so we can tell when musicians are quality and they played so beautifully and clean, they could have been performers at Lincoln Center in New York. They sounded incredibly professional and we were so happy with the elegance that they added. The live singers that Roman brought with his team are also incredible. They were so flawless I forgot it was live sometimes! The Dj was also amazing and knew how to get people on the dance floor even with most of our guests being older in age. Everyone had a blast. The absolute BEST part though- was their “extravaganza show” it was pretty much a 20min strings rock concert! 4 string players played incredible pop rock and even classical but with an added twist. The SHOW WAS THE BEST PART OF OUR RECEPTION!! If you hire Roman, you MUST make sure to ask for the extravaganza show, it is one of the most memorable parts of our whole wedding and people are still talking about that part of the evening. Super super recommend Roman and his team!
    Sofya M. Married on 05/23/2021

Phenomenal Band and a Pleasure to Work With

I have seen Roman and the Empyreal Strings band at multiple celebrations, so when it came time to choose a band for my own wedding, it was a no brainer. I reached out to Roman who was quick to respond, and happy to accommodate our budget and taste. Unfortunately, my wedding has been rescheduled to May 2021, due to Covid-19, but I wanted to post a review about what a pleasure it has been to work with Roman while navigating this difficult time. He responded to my emails promptly, checked into the potential dates to reschedule my wedding, and worked with me calmly and patiently as I confirmed with my venue and my other vendors. Roman has been great, a total professional, and I cannot wait to be able to post a review of the band when they play at my wedding next year!!!
  • Anna
    Anna B. Married on 05/23/2021

Life of the Party - 5/23/21 wedding

We hired Roman & his team from empyreal strings for our wedding originally in 2020. We had to postpone twice and even find a new venue but Roman was very responsive and helpful. Postponing was easy working with him. The quartet strings were beautiful during ceremony & cocktail. Our MC Stas and singer Yuliya had amazing voices, we heard so many compliments from our guests. The saxophonist was awesome and his sax even lit up which was so cool. He definitely elevated the dance floor. DJ Vlad played a mix of international music - russian, israeli, spanish ,and top hits which was great for our audience. The dance floor was occupied the whole night. Lastly, we did the extravaganza show which was amazing. Our guests were raving about it all night. It brought the party together and it was so interactive. Roman and his team were phenomenal. Roman is highly organized and experienced. He meets with you to go over scheduling of the day and songs you want to have. Working with him was very smooth and I recommend to hire him & his team for your next wedding/event! Thank you so much, Love Anna & Alex
  • Simona
    Simona L. Married on 03/05/2021

Simona Levchenko This band is wonderful and professional

Although we had to postpone our wedding due to corona virus until next year, Roman and his team are wonderful and very accommodating. Roman was very responsive, caring, and understanding and accommodated the date switch to our needs. Empyreal String band was recommended to us from several friends who used them in the past and described the performance as wonderful and an unforgettable wedding night.
    After viewing videos, my fiancé and I decided this band would make our wedding day a dream come true. The band is very talented, professional, and respectful and knows how to cater towards the type of wedding we are looking for.
    I am beyond excited for our new scheduled wedding date and can’t wait for Empyreal to perform on our special day for us!

Ls Geyman Married on 01/08/2021

Excellent time!

The entire team at Empyreal Strings was professional, talented, and produced a phenomenal and lively night of entertainment for everyone at our wedding. The members of the group and the leader, Roman, are very clearly experienced. From the string quartet at cocktail hour to the band at the reception, to the stupendous Extravaganza Show, Empyreal Strings captivated the audience and brought everyone to the dance floor!
  • I
    Ilana R. Married on 05/15/2020

Amazing Band

Best decision of my wedding was to have this amazing band. Such a large selection of music that catered to every taste (Jewish, Russian, American classics, pop, everything!) singers were phenomenal, band put on such a great show and my guests are still talking about the extravaganza! Hire them, you will not be sorry!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Y. Married on 05/02/2020

Roman's String Quartet is a Class Act!!

We hired Roman and his string quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were phenomenal and created the elegant and classy vibe we were looking for. So many guests came up to me after the wedding to applaud the quartet on the quality of music delivered (many of whom were serious violinists and cellists themselves) . Not only was the music top notch, the quartet played fun and modern songs during the cocktail hour that surprised guests since they didn't realize string instruments could play those songs! I'm so thankful our best man got a video of the quartet playing our favorite song "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit so we will have it forever. During the planning process, Roman was responsive and helpful while we were dealing with COVID delays and last minute changes. The song suggestions he made were perfect. We didn't need an amplifier since the sound of four string instruments was magnificent. We would choose Empyreal Strings over and over again!
    Rheana Married on 01/04/2020

Weeks later, & people are still talking about our band...

Words cannot describe the amazingness that Roman and his band brought to our wedding. They were phenomenal! I am Russian and my husband is not, so we wanted a band that could do both. What we got was a band that could do EVERYTHING! We had a little bit of everything and even added the Extravaganza which is an all string show that is performed during your wedding dinner portion that is fun, fast, loud, and gets the crowd going! We wanted a band that would keep our dance floor packed all night, and that's exactly what Empyreal did! We were blown away!
    Rebecca N. Married on 12/04/2019

Roman and the Band are the best investment for your wedding!

The music was the highlight of our wedding. I didn't give Roman much time to prepare and I was very picky. I told him I HATE BORING STANDARD WEDDING MUSIC. Within about 1 week, literally 1 week, he had prepared composition for me to walk down to the aisle to Hans Zimmer/Interstellar, and then rock out to music raging from En Vogue to Leonard Skynard. This isn't to say he wasn't realistic - he told me what he could and could not do in that short time frame, because he gives 100% to everything and he will not perform something he cannot adequately prepare....then he and the band bring huge energy to every single performance, everyone was on their feet filming them when they weren't dancing, it was truly remarkable!
  • Nicolas
    Nicolas D. Married on 09/11/2019

A wonderful experience

Truly wonderful. Roman and his team did an amazing job and were professional throughout.
    Stacie Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing Musicians

We hired Empyreal Strings for our wedding comprised of both Russian and English speaking guests. From the moment we had our first meeting we were met with professionalism which continued throughout the 1.5 years until our wedding day. Every meeting with Roman made us feel more confident. The repertoire list is very comprehensive and the quality of the performers (singing and instrumental) is unparalleled. We got married over a week ago and we are still receiving compliments about the band/strings and the effort and performance they give. We could not be happier with the turnout and how all of our guests felt included as Igor, the MC, spoke in Russian as well as English. Roman and the rest of his crew were nothing short of amazing and I would recommend them 100 times over.
    Ella Married on 08/25/2019

Best Choice for a Wedding!!!

Roman with his musicians, DJ, and MC were amazing from beginning to end! They made the wedding what it's supposed to be: joyous and fun! Roman made the planning process easy and simple. And the Extravaganza show wowed our guests even more! They were all professionals and a pleasure to with! Highly recommend!
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 08/10/2019

SupercaliWeddingAwesomedocious

What an amazing ensemble of utterly professional, kind, spirited and talented musicians, djs and mcs! Roman leads them all as a true maestro and is able to bring together truly unique musical combinations. My husband and I are an Irish-Russian Couple, both 1st generation, so the wedding was an equal mix of guests with truly multinational musical tastes. Empyreal Strings hit it out of the park with the musical program: from the strings for the ceremony, the spanish guitar for the cocktail hour, the russian gypsy duo and the electric violin trio (both played during the reception and brought the crow to their feet), to the DJ Vlad Kalman and the utterly impeccable and awesome MC Koko - every single person went above and beyond on our wedding day bringing their talent and love for music and entertainment. We were overjoyed, our guests were enthralled and even the catering and serving staff came out to watch from the back because the performances were so fantastic. I am probably running out of stellar adjectives to use so I will end by underlining how incredibly glad we were to have had Empyreal Strings at our wedding and could not recommend them enough.
  • Petr
    Petr S. Married on 07/03/2019

Majestic and awesome band!

I rarely (more like never) write reviews, I can't wait to write this one!. To summarize in one award- amazing! Roman and his team has made my daughters wedding a truly magical event!
    Roman and his "Empyreal strings" are a class act! Roman is tireless professional - perfectionist, who was so engaged from the moment we first met and agreed on a general plan, through meticulous and painstaking planning (Roman is actually writing a scenario of the whole evening down to a minute, where a customer could be as involved as he/she desires in selecting the songs , genres etc) to delivering a magical (I insist on this word!) performance on the night of the wedding! We are still getting so many compliments on the quality of the musicians, magnificent MCs on visual and sound presentation, the fact that musicians never left the stage, on variety of musical genres involved and on a smooth flaw altogether . The dance floor was packed till 2am. My guests were telling us they just did not want to leave!
    And of course the "Extravaganza show"- mesmerizing, breathtaking and invigorating!- wow!
    Thank you Roman, thank you Charles MC, thank you Neri - Russian speaking MC and Singer, thanks to all the singers, musicians, Alex the DJ , lighting engineer Ben, Sound Engineer Daniel, and entire band
    The end result - Majestic!
    Daniel Y. Married on 07/03/2019

Best experience ever.

I have dealt with many vendors in my life, never have a dealt with someone so passionate about his trade. Hiring Roman was the best decision we could have made, he was on top of everything and to tell you the truth over delivered on his promises(very rare in this industry).

Roman was very well organized and had every minute planned, on the wedding day he was one of the first people to arrive to make sure everything is set up for success and the last to leave.

Empyreal strings team was very well managed and hearing them play actually gave me goosebumps. I give them huge credit for making our wedding so much fun.

Thanks again Roman!
    Lana I. Married on 06/23/2019

Incredible band

We had a full 12 piece band for our June 23 wedding so the experience was mind blowing. We had a live sax, a live guitar, and the most amazing voices ever. I am a huge fan. They read the crowd and play to ensure a full dance floor. It was always full and it's no wonder. The singers and musicians would often come into the dance floor to mingle and interact with the guests. I loved it. On top of that, we booked an "extravaganza show" and that on its own deserves a 15/10 rating. Seriously. Go Google "Empyreal Strings extravaganza show" and you'll see some amazing YouTube videos. 10/10!
    Lily B. Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing band! HIGHLY recommend Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Roman and the Empyreal Strings band (including Gary Gazarkh as MC) are the absolute best!! They handled everything at our wedding from music when guests arrived, the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception flawlessly. From the start of wedding planning Roman was key to organizing the timeline for our event (and even recommending some of our other vendors).

Everyone was wow'd by the music, especially the extravaganza show!! Roman's team also perfectly mixed Russian songs with American songs, and the dance floor was always full. The whole band is incredibly talented and so high energy, it really made the party! Our guests are still talking about it a month later and asking for Roman's contact information to use at their own future events! We couldn't be happier to have had Empyreal Strings at our wedding!!

Thanks for everything!