Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment Reviews

128 Reviews for Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

• Sam

Sam Moorhouse · Getting married on 11/05/2022

So helpful

Roman has been SO HELPFUL helping us rearrange our wedding since Corona. He rearranged his schedule, and has been communicative, open and honest through the whole thing. I wish all vendors were like him. He didn't charge us any extra and has been completely understanding and very very helpful. Thanks Roman!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Sofya Moshkovich · Getting married on 11/05/2022

Phenomenal Band and a Pleasure to Work With

I have seen Roman and the Empyreal Strings band at multiple celebrations, so when it came time to choose a band for my own wedding, it was a no brainer. I reached out to Roman who was quick to respond, and happy to accommodate our budget and taste. Unfortunately, my wedding has been rescheduled to May 2021, due to Covid-19, but I wanted to post a review about what a pleasure it has been to work with Roman while navigating this difficult time. He responded to my emails promptly, checked into the potential dates to reschedule my wedding, and worked with me calmly and patiently as I confirmed with my venue and my other vendors. Roman has been great, a total professional, and I cannot wait to be able to post a review of the band when they play at my wedding next year!!!

Sent on 05/07/2020
  • Simona

Simona Levchenko · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Simona Levchenko This band is wonderful and professional

Although we had to postpone our wedding due to corona virus until next year, Roman and his team are wonderful and very accommodating. Roman was very responsive, caring, and understanding and accommodated the date switch to our needs. Empyreal String band was recommended to us from several friends who used them in the past and described the performance as wonderful and an unforgettable wedding night.
    After viewing videos, my fiancé and I decided this band would make our wedding day a dream come true. The band is very talented, professional, and respectful and knows how to cater towards the type of wedding we are looking for.
    I am beyond excited for our new scheduled wedding date and can’t wait for Empyreal to perform on our special day for us!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Ls Geyman · Getting married on 01/08/2021

Excellent time!

The entire team at Empyreal Strings was professional, talented, and produced a phenomenal and lively night of entertainment for everyone at our wedding. The members of the group and the leader, Roman, are very clearly experienced. From the string quartet at cocktail hour to the band at the reception, to the stupendous Extravaganza Show, Empyreal Strings captivated the audience and brought everyone to the dance floor!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Rheana · Married on 01/04/2020

Weeks later, & people are still talking about our band...

Words cannot describe the amazingness that Roman and his band brought to our wedding. They were phenomenal! I am Russian and my husband is not, so we wanted a band that could do both. What we got was a band that could do EVERYTHING! We had a little bit of everything and even added the Extravaganza which is an all string show that is performed during your wedding dinner portion that is fun, fast, loud, and gets the crowd going! We wanted a band that would keep our dance floor packed all night, and that's exactly what Empyreal did! We were blown away!

Sent on 05/02/2019

rebecca nyc · Married on 12/04/2019

Roman and the Band are the best investment for your wedding!

The music was the highlight of our wedding. I didn't give Roman much time to prepare and I was very picky. I told him I HATE BORING STANDARD WEDDING MUSIC. Within about 1 week, literally 1 week, he had prepared composition for me to walk down to the aisle to Hans Zimmer/Interstellar, and then rock out to music raging from En Vogue to Leonard Skynard. This isn't to say he wasn't realistic - he told me what he could and could not do in that short time frame, because he gives 100% to everything and he will not perform something he cannot adequately prepare....then he and the band bring huge energy to every single performance, everyone was on their feet filming them when they weren't dancing, it was truly remarkable!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Nicolas

Nicolas Dumont · Married on 09/11/2019

A wonderful experience

Truly wonderful. Roman and his team did an amazing job and were professional throughout.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Stacie · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing Musicians

We hired Empyreal Strings for our wedding comprised of both Russian and English speaking guests. From the moment we had our first meeting we were met with professionalism which continued throughout the 1.5 years until our wedding day. Every meeting with Roman made us feel more confident. The repertoire list is very comprehensive and the quality of the performers (singing and instrumental) is unparalleled. We got married over a week ago and we are still receiving compliments about the band/strings and the effort and performance they give. We could not be happier with the turnout and how all of our guests felt included as Igor, the MC, spoke in Russian as well as English. Roman and the rest of his crew were nothing short of amazing and I would recommend them 100 times over.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Ella G · Married on 08/25/2019

Best Choice for a Wedding!!!

Roman with his musicians, DJ, and MC were amazing from beginning to end! They made the wedding what it's supposed to be: joyous and fun! Roman made the planning process easy and simple. And the Extravaganza show wowed our guests even more! They were all professionals and a pleasure to with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 08/10/2019

SupercaliWeddingAwesomedocious

What an amazing ensemble of utterly professional, kind, spirited and talented musicians, djs and mcs! Roman leads them all as a true maestro and is able to bring together truly unique musical combinations. My husband and I are an Irish-Russian Couple, both 1st generation, so the wedding was an equal mix of guests with truly multinational musical tastes. Empyreal Strings hit it out of the park with the musical program: from the strings for the ceremony, the spanish guitar for the cocktail hour, the russian gypsy duo and the electric violin trio (both played during the reception and brought the crow to their feet), to the DJ Vlad Kalman and the utterly impeccable and awesome MC Koko - every single person went above and beyond on our wedding day bringing their talent and love for music and entertainment. We were overjoyed, our guests were enthralled and even the catering and serving staff came out to watch from the back because the performances were so fantastic. I am probably running out of stellar adjectives to use so I will end by underlining how incredibly glad we were to have had Empyreal Strings at our wedding and could not recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Petr

Petr Sabzanov · Married on 07/03/2019

Majestic and awesome band!

I rarely (more like never) write reviews, I can't wait to write this one!. To summarize in one award- amazing! Roman and his team has made my daughters wedding a truly magical event!
    Roman and his "Empyreal strings" are a class act! Roman is tireless professional - perfectionist, who was so engaged from the moment we first met and agreed on a general plan, through meticulous and painstaking planning (Roman is actually writing a scenario of the whole evening down to a minute, where a customer could be as involved as he/she desires in selecting the songs , genres etc) to delivering a magical (I insist on this word!) performance on the night of the wedding! We are still getting so many compliments on the quality of the musicians, magnificent MCs on visual and sound presentation, the fact that musicians never left the stage, on variety of musical genres involved and on a smooth flaw altogether . The dance floor was packed till 2am. My guests were telling us they just did not want to leave!
    And of course the "Extravaganza show"- mesmerizing, breathtaking and invigorating!- wow!
    Thank you Roman, thank you Charles MC, thank you Neri - Russian speaking MC and Singer, thanks to all the singers, musicians, Alex the DJ , lighting engineer Ben, Sound Engineer Daniel, and entire band
    The end result - Majestic!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Daniel Yuabbov · Married on 07/03/2019

Best experience ever.

I have dealt with many vendors in my life, never have a dealt with someone so passionate about his trade. Hiring Roman was the best decision we could have made, he was on top of everything and to tell you the truth over delivered on his promises(very rare in this industry).

Roman was very well organized and had every minute planned, on the wedding day he was one of the first people to arrive to make sure everything is set up for success and the last to leave.

Empyreal strings team was very well managed and hearing them play actually gave me goosebumps. I give them huge credit for making our wedding so much fun.

Thanks again Roman!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Lana Ios · Married on 06/23/2019

Incredible band

We had a full 12 piece band for our June 23 wedding so the experience was mind blowing. We had a live sax, a live guitar, and the most amazing voices ever. I am a huge fan. They read the crowd and play to ensure a full dance floor. It was always full and it's no wonder. The singers and musicians would often come into the dance floor to mingle and interact with the guests. I loved it. On top of that, we booked an "extravaganza show" and that on its own deserves a 15/10 rating. Seriously. Go Google "Empyreal Strings extravaganza show" and you'll see some amazing YouTube videos. 10/10!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Lily Brafman · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing band! HIGHLY recommend Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Roman and the Empyreal Strings band (including Gary Gazarkh as MC) are the absolute best!! They handled everything at our wedding from music when guests arrived, the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception flawlessly. From the start of wedding planning Roman was key to organizing the timeline for our event (and even recommending some of our other vendors).

Everyone was wow'd by the music, especially the extravaganza show!! Roman's team also perfectly mixed Russian songs with American songs, and the dance floor was always full. The whole band is incredibly talented and so high energy, it really made the party! Our guests are still talking about it a month later and asking for Roman's contact information to use at their own future events! We couldn't be happier to have had Empyreal Strings at our wedding!!

Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Gary Shapiro · Married on 04/06/2019

April 6, 2019 Wedding.

Roman is professional and very accommodating, and extremely meticulous. His timing and performance, music selection, all is perfect from A to Z. The musicians, the singers, and the show is absolute SUPER first class.
    Thank you Roman. You made my daughters wedding most memorable event.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jackie Lerner · Married on 04/06/2019

Phenomenal

Empyreal Strings was the band I had at my wedding and they are absolutely fantastic! My family is Russian, my husband’s family is American and they had the perfect balance of music to cater to all the guests. Charles was our MC and he was great! He was fun, attentive, and engaging. Roman is a pleasure to work with and he’s incredibly talented. The company is professional and they did a phenomenal job!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Valentina · Married on 09/30/2018

Before I was even engaged, I always knew I would book this band. Absolutely no one compares to them. They were the very first vendor I called when I planned my wedding. Let’s start with the fact that roman is the one who helped me pick out my venue. Shortly after when we already hired him, he helped me with other personal things I needed as well. He was always around when I needed him. He would answer me at 11 at night when I had a question about the song I wanted to use to walk down the aisle. Now let’s get to the wedding- first of all his show is amazing, I’ve seen it for the 4th time now and it always touches me. I saw him constantly walking around making sure EVERYONE was enjoying themselves, if they weren’t, he would make sure they were. I looked at my dance floor and realized that everyone was there! Nobody was sitting! His singers have phenomenal voices, they make people feel like they’re at a concert. I truly enjoyed myself at my wedding which is not something a lot of people can say. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Biana · Married on 09/02/2018

Roman and Empyreal Strings were amazing! Everyone couldn't stop talking about their incredible violin show after the wedding! My husband I were in awe of their performance. One of the best vendors to hire and such a pleasure to work with. Roman also provided a great MC, great entertainment and music; kept our guests dancing all night long. I would recommend them over and over. They really did an incredible job!

Sent on 09/18/2018

E · Married on 08/19/2018

Empyreal Strings did a phenomenal job at our wedding. The music was incredible and really made the party energized. The Extravaganza Show was amazing and the crowd loved it. We want to thank Roman for taking the time to understand what music we wanted played and for being willing to add songs we suggested. We would highly recommend this band.

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Dan

Dan Sholomon · Married on 08/18/2018

The best band ever

When we began our search for our wedding band, I naturally thought of Roman Teplinksy and Empyreal Strings. The band performed at my sisters wedding in 2012 and had the guests on their feet from start to finish.

Imperial strings has everything you need. Whether it’s Jazz, International, Classical, Top 40 or the infamous extravaganza violin show, this band has it all!

I would highly recommend you to meet with Roman and see his vision for your next event!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Gabby · Married on 08/12/2018

Roman and Empyreal Strings were amazing! Everyone at our wedding raved about them. Roman was so great and easy to work with. I would recommend them over and over. They really did an incredible job!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2018

Exquisite Amazing Experience

Roman was a joy to work with. It was a very stressful time for us wedding planning and we left many details for last minute. He made time for us always and never rushed us. We spent a couple of hours picking songs and discussing the wedding. The wedding day went unvelievably well all thanks to Roman and his band of amazing musicians. From the Cocktail hour to my chuppah to reception every hour was filled with beautiful music. My guests raved about our wedding for months after and their first question was who was our band. They made sure to get guests dancing at all times. I will hire Roman for every event I have from now on. Thank you Empyreal Strings for making my wedding a night to remember.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Josh · Married on 06/02/2018

Roma and his skilled band performed and MC'd our wedding on June 2nd and we can't say enough about how overall amazing the evening went. It was non stop without any bumps. Constantly keeping the crowd on their feet and smiling. The music was quality and sound was clear. This isn't your average band. They perform incredible mini sets (chef's table remix with strings) , the singers including some of the musicians make their way into the crowd to make it more of an interactive experience. Honestly Roma is a very compassionate man and knows this business, so even though his opinons might come off a little bold, its because he actually knows. I'm the third recommendation (my brothers and cousins wedding prior), and would recommend him to another 30 weddings. Best of Luck and Thanks again for an over-the-top night.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Roman · Married on 05/26/2018

We went to two other weddings where Empyreal strings performed and really enjoyed it, decided to hire them for ours. There were no surprises, Roman Teplinsky and his band were excellent and delivered and unforgettable night of music. Highly recommend these guys to anyone that wants to dance and enjoy their wedding. They are a gem of a wedding band.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Paul · Married on 04/29/2018

Empyreal Strings was one of the highlights of our wedding! Roman was a pleasure to work with and helped us plan out every minute of our special day. From the beautiful string quartet welcoming our guests and playing throughout the ceremony, to the amazingly talented band, and the incredible violin extravaganza show, the dance floor was packed the entire night. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how much they loved our band! We highly recommend Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Sent on 05/26/2018