Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup

Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup

About Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup

Bringing the Beauty to You!
Emily Hudspeth is bringing the beauty to you. Specializing in on-location hair and make-up, her purpose is to make your experience look and feel beautiful. Emily is a Richmond based artist available for worldwide travel.

Alleviate the stress of traveling to the salon and organizing appointments on your wedding day by having your stylist and makeup artist come to you. Emily will create a beautiful and personalized style for the bride on the wedding day, as well as for bridal and engagement portraits. All you and your bridal party have to do is relax and enjoy the comfort of your chosen location.

Emily also offers her highly specialized airbrush techniques, a sought after service only performed by a few professionals in the makeup industry. Airbrush make-up is applied with a special air compressor, which sprays a gentle mist of fine pigment onto the skin. It is the preferred application method for print, runway and high definition film and television. Some benefits of using airbrush over the traditional application include-

-Flawless and natural, giving a sheer but full coverage. Allowing the skin to glow through, never looking "cakey".
-Fine pigment is weightless making it perfect for those who do not wear much make-up on a daily basis.
-Transfer-free, meaning the make-up will not smudge or wipe onto clothing.
-Long lasting, it can survive many hours with virtually no touch ups.
-Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, so it is suitable for all skin types and ethnicities

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Richmond

Follow Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup on

11 Reviews for Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup

I am a photographer that absolutely adores working with Emily. She is beyond skilled in her profession, she does amazing work and she is a total team player. She is not only talented and knowledgeable in her trade, she is a ton of fun to be around and work with. My clients love her and her work so much that they always inquire about future services after our session. I without a doubt recommend her!

Profile Picture Tiffani, 11/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Emily Hudspeth and Sara were amazing to work with. Emily's quality of service was impeccable. She did my hair and makeup for both my bridal portraits and wedding day. I could NOT be any happier with both. After the bridal portraits, I asked Emily to make a few minor changes for the wedding day and she followed exactly what I suggested. My hair and makeup were perfect! I had so many people ask me who did it.
In addition to the fabulous quality of service, Emily was very responsive throughout the entire planning process. She showed up exactly on time to both my portrait run through and wedding day. Emily charged us exactly what we discussed so that the day of we had no problems or questions to work through.
On my wedding day, Emily and Sara were so calming and pleasant to be around. All of the girls had such a good time getting hair and makeup done! I would recommend Emily to any friend that asked!
Thank you Emily for making my special day that much more special!

Profile Picture User2750214, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.0

I am extremely unhappy with her work. She made small blemishes look worse and she used so much translucent powder on my forehead that it looked white with flash photography. What's worse, when I contacted her after the wedding, she never took ownership of her mistakes. Unfortunately, my wedding makeup was my biggest regret.

Profile Picture User2135656, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1264985395438 tullier046

25% for any 1 service in the Studio

Redeem In-Store
Book a cut/color/wax/style or makeup application and get 25% off one service on your first visit to the studio. Mention this ad on weddingwire.com
#WWd74503ec4f004261

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Emily is professional, fun, and very talented! She's got you covered!

I have worked with Emily in fashion/photography as well as bridal events. She is, by far, one of the best in the industry. I would recommend her to any person needing on location beauty services, especially brides!

Emily is a fantastic stylist, makeup artist and is so much fun to work with! I look forward in working with her in the future!

Emily, a friend and hair mentor of mine, is a joy to work with. She is super super talented and just a great genuine person all around. I have worked with her many a time and really do enjoy it and she would be the first artist I would recommend if I'm booked for a brides day.

Absolutely the greatest! I've had the pleasure if working side by side with Emily & can honestly say that her technique and eye for detail are impeccable! She specializes in "pretty" and delivers EVERY TIME!

Events