Highland, Highland, NY 12528 Map · Phone number

About Emily Elle Makeup

"Beauty is power, and makeup is something that really enhances that; it's a woman's secret" - Charlotte Tilbury

Experience / Professionalism / Beautiful Results!
Emily Laubach is a professional makeup artist and a licensed cosmetologist serving the Tri-State area.

Emily has experience in both commercial and personal settings. She has worked with production companies and magazine publications including Pepsi and Hudson Valley Magazine. She loves doing wedding makeup for brides and their bridal parties, makeup for head shots, proms, parties and special occasions. Emily's passion is to make you feel like your most beautiful self. She believes everyone deserves to feel extra beautiful on their special day.

Emily attended Cosmetology school in New York and has earned her cosmetology license. She also attended makeup school at FACE Stockholm in Rhinebeck, NY earning her Professional Makeup Artist certificate. Emily has trained with multiple Professional Makeup Artists to learn the true tricks of the trade and keep up with all the latest trends. Most recently Emily came in second place in L'Oreal Paris' national Makeup Artist competition "The Brush Contest". Emily is currently based in Ulster County, NY. Welcome to the most beautiful world of Emily Elle Makeup!

Follow Emily Elle Makeup on

image1 1
img3165
image2 1
Emily Elle Makeup
anjelica before and after prom makeup
image3

Emily Elle Makeup 4
Emily Elle Makeup 5
Emily Elle Makeup 6

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2018

Best I have ever looked on my wedding!

I am so happy that I found out about Emily - she came highly recommended from two of my friends who hired her for their weddings. She gave me exactly the look I wanted and she was such a joy to work with. She used high quality products and my makeup stayed flawless throughout the whole wedding - even after the ceremony tears. Thank you, Emily!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Randi · Married on 09/02/2018

Emily is amazing! My girls looked stunning for my wedding! I personally have never felt more beautiful! She helped make my wedding day magical! I’d book her 1000x over ! <3

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Emily Elle Makeup 7

Darrian · Married on 05/29/2018

I absolutely ADORE Emily! Emily was actually the first vendor I booked for our wedding. I didn't even have a date or a location yet! I knew the instant we met that she was the one I wanted to do my makeup on my big day. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she has a sweet soul and an amazing personality. I felt like we had been friends for years the first time I got in her chair for my makeup trial! I ended up using Emily for eyelash extensions as well so over the course of my wedding planning process we met frequently and I couldn't recommend her more! Her work is absolutely beautiful and I have never felt more confident than I did on my wedding day, thanks to Emily!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Emily Elle Makeup 8

Award

Emily Elle Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10