Emily Elle Makeup Reviews

Emily Elle Makeup 5
Emily Elle Makeup 6

Breana Dechon · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing work!

Emily was extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process. She completely brought my dream wedding look to life and my girls looked amazing as well! I couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan Crampton · Married on 12/30/2018

Attentive and Professional

Emily was easy to communicate with, professional and understands the needs of a bride on her wedding day. She listened to myself and my maid of honor about what type of look we wanted and was willing to try different looks until we got it right. She is friendly and assured in what she is doing. I had a bad experience with another make-up artist and when I found Emily I felt such a relief. She knows how to listen to her client and to make the bride feel special. It is important that wedding vendors never forget that this day is a big day for the couple, even though they see wedding all of the time. Emily definitely takes the steps to ensure that your day IS special. I would recommend her to anyone that asks.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2018

Best I have ever looked on my wedding!

I am so happy that I found out about Emily - she came highly recommended from two of my friends who hired her for their weddings. She gave me exactly the look I wanted and she was such a joy to work with. She used high quality products and my makeup stayed flawless throughout the whole wedding - even after the ceremony tears. Thank you, Emily!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Randi · Married on 09/02/2018

Emily is amazing! My girls looked stunning for my wedding! I personally have never felt more beautiful! She helped make my wedding day magical! I’d book her 1000x over ! <3

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Emily Elle Makeup 7

Darrian · Married on 05/29/2018

I absolutely ADORE Emily! Emily was actually the first vendor I booked for our wedding. I didn't even have a date or a location yet! I knew the instant we met that she was the one I wanted to do my makeup on my big day. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she has a sweet soul and an amazing personality. I felt like we had been friends for years the first time I got in her chair for my makeup trial! I ended up using Emily for eyelash extensions as well so over the course of my wedding planning process we met frequently and I couldn't recommend her more! Her work is absolutely beautiful and I have never felt more confident than I did on my wedding day, thanks to Emily!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Emily Elle Makeup 8

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Emily is friendly and professional. I don't wear makeup often nor am I that into weddings. Emily made me feel appropriately made up and I looked beauitful! I will definitely use Emily again for future events where I need to look my best!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2017

Emily was super helpful in helping me decide on the look I wanted for my wedding day. I gave a very basic idea of what I was looking for and she went above and beyond my expectations. She arrived on time and started right away with my bridesmaids. My mom was a little nervous about getting her makeup done but Emily assured her that everything would look great. Everyone felt very comfortable with her so much that they all got false eyelashes (which for my mother was a big deal). Emily even provided a little goodie bag with items to touch up with throughout the day. Overall, I had a great experience working with Emily from start to finish and would recommend her to all future brides!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Meaghann · Married on 07/15/2017

We are so lucky that we found Emily for our wedding! Her makeup skills were absolutely amazing - and, even better than that, she was so lovely to work with both before the wedding and on the big day itself. Emily was so flexible with my busy schedule, taking me for a trial appointment just days before the wedding. Then, the day of the wedding she created such a calm, relaxing environment within our hotel suite for each one of us ladies to just sit and be pampered. One of my bridesmaids liked Emily and her work so much she immediately booked her for her own wedding! My makeup for my wedding was flawless and stayed put all night (I did not have to retouch it once, despite many hours of dancing!) I am so grateful to Emily for making me and my bride tribe look and feel so beautiful for my wedding day.

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Emily Elle Makeup 9
    Emily Elle Makeup 10

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

After searching for a makeup artist for my wedding, I was so thrilled when I found Emily! Even before we met in person for my trial, I could tell that she understood my vision of what I wanted for my makeup. She even helped me find a great hair stylist too! After my trial, I wanted to make some adjustments and Emily worked with me to look at pictures and figure out the exact perfect look. On the day of my wedding, she showed up beyond prepared with everything we could need (and even had a sewing kit which came in handy when we found a tear in my dress!). My makeup was flawless, and she provided me with extra lip color to apply during the day! She did a fantastic job on all of my bridesmaids and even my very picky mother and mother-in-law. Emily was accommodating, sweet, and lovely to have around as I got ready for my wedding. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Kimberly · Married on 11/10/2016

Picture perfect!! That is exactly how Emily made not only me, but my mom and my bridal party. Emily took such care and time at my trial with her to make sure that we had the perfect color palate and style of makeup that I wanted that on my wedding day I wasn't worried one bit. She came to me the morning of my wedding beyond prepared and ready to go! She is also the sweetest person ever and she was a blast to work with!
    My makeup remained picture perfect until the next morning when I finally washed it off!!! She also left me with some of the lipstick she applied so I'd have it for touch ups if needed (didn't even really need it). I definitely recommend Emily to anyone regardless of the look you're going for because Emily will make it happen!!

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/07/2016

EMILY was perfect!!!! She was the only makeup artist I met with. We just clicked and she totally understood me! Since I do makeup myself, I wanted some who has experience and who knows what they are doing! She can do a fierce wing that can cut you!!!! She was just amazing! Her skills are amazing and she is stunning!

On my wedding, I woke up with a stye and a pimple and fixed the issue! Now, I tend to get sweaty and oily while dancing and I wanted to make sure my makeup stayed put and it sure did!!!! She used different primers and a wonderful foundation that just stayed all night! I totally recommend her to anyone for any kind of event!! She can do anything from dramatic to natural!!! Thanks again emily!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

molly · Married on 09/24/2016

Emily did such an incredible job on my bridal makeup and bridesmaids makeup. Our faces were flawless, all day and night. My makeup looked better than it ever has. EVER. I felt so gorgeous! I recommend her to any bride, or just any person wanting to look fabulous for a day. My best friend was one of my bridesmaids, and after the wedding she automatically booked Emily for her wedding next summer. Any time I need to be professionally made up, she will be the person I call on. Thank you so much Emily!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Robyn · Married on 10/09/2015

From the moment I contacted Emily through the makeup for my wedding, and onto her post event follow up, Emily has been nothing but gracious and stress free! Emily was early for the bride prep - which is great, and was already set up when I got there. She worked with us in regards to last minute order of go changes. My bridesmaids and mother looked absolutely stunning. My makeup was perfect, I could not have asked for a better style match to my full lace dress. I wanted a vintage look, and she definitely delivered. Emily made the whole morning stress free. I would absolutely recommend Emily Elle Makeup to any bride who is looking for a talented and easy going makeup artist.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Tina · Married on 05/16/2015

I was so happy with my makeup and hair for my bridal shower! She did such a great job!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2013

She was wonderful!! I would def choose her again and again!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Emily was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She nailed the look I was going for in the trial and recreated (and even made it more beautiful) for the wedding day. Emily has a talent to bring out your beauty without feeling like you have a ton of makeup on. I felt glamorous but natural at the same time. I could not have been happier to have her by my side the day of the wedding and would love an excuse to work with her again.

Sent on 08/08/2018