Poughkeepsie, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 Map · Phone number

About Kyra Hair

Kyra Hair is a professional hairstylist in Poughkeepsie, New York. They will travel to work on location for clients in the Hudson Valley and within 90 minutes of the area. Kyra Hair wants those who are engaged to be married, as well as their attendants, to be thoroughly happy with their final hairstyles. They also want the setting in which they’re having their hair done to be stress-free on this special day.

Given that Kyra Hair feels that “love is in the hair,” prospective clients should book a consultation to solidify plans and ideas. Hair trials are also recommended, for those getting married, along with their relatives, and their wedding party members. Kyra Hair has created looks including classic buns, loose curled locks, braids, and half-up styles. Services include:

• Hair extensions

Kyra Hair 4
Kyra Hair 5

Kaylee Miller · Married on 11/09/2019

Bridal Hair

From start to finish, Kyra was warm, professional and essentially all I could have wanted in a hair stylist on my special day! She took all of my questions with patience and was flexible with me and all of my needs/requests. During the initial process of booking she was extremely quick to respond and get things moving unlike many of the other stylists I had contacted. On the day of she was on time, came with everything that was needed, worked fast, and did exactly what my bridesmaids and I wanted. I would recommend Kyra to anyone!

Kyra Hair 6
    Kyra Hair 7
    Kyra Hair 8
    Sent on 01/05/2020

Ashleigh Forsell · Married on 11/01/2019

Kyra is a dream

Kyra is an amazing hair stylist. She was super flexible with my trial and coordinated it with my makeup artist so I only had to travel up to Poughkeepsie once. I brought my sister with me and the four of us chatted the entire time and when all was done, I turned around and felt so beautiful. Kyra suggested I try something different than what I had in mind and she was right! Leading up to the wedding we worked out a timeline and she did not run over at all. Everyone's hair, including mine which I changed up again (!!), looked amazing and lasted the entire evening - and into the next morning. The nicest part of the getting ready process was that Kyra and her assistant felt like party of the wedding party. All the girls said how fun it was having them around and what a great job they did. I would absolutely recommend Kyra.

Sent on 01/03/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kyra Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 75
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions