Kyra Hair Reviews

Kyra Hair 7
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 09/14/2019

Very Talented!

Kyra was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very start. After testing out just one look at my trial I was sold! She was able to style my hair in a way that I never thought was possible and made me feel beautiful! On the day of my wedding, she and her assistant tackled 8 girls and got done ahead of schedule. All of my bridemaids and mom were thrilled with how their hair turned out. Book Kyra today!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2019

Kyra is the BEST!

Kyra blew me away! From start to finish, she was easy to work with, communicative, and a pleasure to get to know! She and her assistant worked seamlessly together to curl and style 12 of us in under 4 hours. I have to admit, I was nervous about timing, but Kyra reassured me that everyone would get styled with time to spare, and she was totally right. She even was able to curl my aunt's hair, although she originally wasn't on the schedule. Kyra created a hair style for all of my girls (including my mom) that they absolutely loved. I was in love with my hair and got so many compliments! She was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding process, and would recommend her to anyone looking for someone reliable, easy to work with, so sweet, and talented!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Kyra Hair 8

Jessica Posey · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing hair stylist!

Kyra was wonderful! I was sooooo happy with the way my hair looked and it held up throughout the night! I also thought she did such an amazing job with my bridesmaids' hair! She also has such a nice personality and was a pleasure to have around while we were all getting ready! Her prices were also so much more reasonable than anyone else I found.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Hilda Lui · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazingly Talented and Lovely!

Kyra is the consummate professional and an incredible stylist! She was efficient, fast, and a complete pleasure to be around. She was a total value-add to my morning and everyone loved her. On top of it all, the hair all looked amazing. Could not recommend her more! LOVED my experience and wished she lived closer by so I could call her for all events!

Sent on 07/26/2019

cristy villasmil · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful!

Kyra did my hair for my wedding, as well as my immediate family's hair, and everyone loved the end result! We had done a hair trial before the wedding and discussed several looks and she made my side ponytail style look exactly like a few pictures I brought in. We worked together to discuss hair accessories and what would work best, and come the day of the wedding, everything looked perfect and stayed in place.

From a beautiful, classy side ponytail to incorporating a weave into my mom's hairstyle, she was skilled, professional and a great, calming presence to have in the room on a day full of nerves. Everyone looked beautiful and loved their hair. She's very responsive, easy to work with and flexible. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stylist in the area.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Samantha Holland · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Wedding Experience - Highly Recommend

I got married on 6/8/19, and one of the best decisions I made during the wedding process was hiring Kyra as my hair stylist. If she is available, I would recommend booking her immediately. From the trial to the wedding day, she was committed to making my look come to life. Leading up to the wedding, she was quick to respond and very easy to work with. At the trial, she listened to all of my wants and needs, and crafted the perfect hair style by combining a few looks I loved -- and it came out exactly (really exactly!) as I was hoping for. On the day-of, she was on-time, efficient, and generally just a calming presence to have around in the bridal suite. All of the maids and moms loved how their hair came out, and one of my maids is even going to try and book her for her upcoming wedding! My hair held up the entire day and night, and even after a full night on the dance floor, my curls were still looking great -- which is unheard of for my naturally pin-straight hair. I received so many compliments on my hair the whole day! I have been looking back at all of the photos from our wedding, and I am so happy Kyra was able to make me feel and look like the bride I always imagined. I couldn't recommend someone more highly. Go with Kyra! She rocks.

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Kyra Hair 9
    Kyra Hair 10
    Kyra Hair 11

Katie · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Work!

Kyra did an amazing job for my wedding! She did hair for me, my mom, mother in law and all of my bridesmaids. She worked quickly and gave everyone exactly what they wanted! It was a really hot day and all of our hair stayed perfectly through the night. Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Ariel · Married on 05/26/2019

Reliable vendor for wedding hair!

Kyra and her assistant did the hair for myself and 13 others for my wedding a few weeks ago. I loved how my hair turned out and received many compliments all evening! Despite having such a large group, Kyra was able to keep us on track and even finished up ahead of schedule with plenty of time for touch-ups. She was also open to feedback and was willing to tweak my girls' hair until they were completely satisfied. If you're looking for a reliable hair stylist who can execute your hair vision while keeping you on schedule, look no further!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Kyra Hair 12

Breana Dechon · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing work!

Kyra was able to give me the exact look I was going for and all of my girls looked amazing as well! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Cristina · Married on 11/24/2018

Loved my wedding hair!!

Kyra is the sweetest woman ever! I felt totally comfortable with her from the moment I walked in for my trial and left absolutely loving not one but both styles we tested out! On the day of my wedding, my hair was absolutely perfect! She worked on everyone in my bridal party and they all looked amazing! Thank you so much, Kyra!

Sent on 11/30/2018

amanda · Married on 11/04/2018

May 19, Newburgh wedding

From the trial to the actual wedding day, kyra was very professional and responded quickly. On the day of, she was awesome, even though I made some last minute changes to the style I wanted. All of my girls hair looked beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend her :-)

• Eileen

Eileen · Married on 10/27/2018

Kyra is great

I hired kyra after my first trial. She is super nice and pleasant to work with. She is patient with styling your hair and making any changes you want. We had a range of styles from up dos, braids, half up half down and all of my girls and me looked great.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Leanna · Married on 10/25/2018

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Kyra did such a beautiful job on my hair, even though I was so undecided at the trial, she did an unbelievable job on the day of my wedding. I envisioned a vintage look, and she far exceeded my expectations. My hair stayed in place all night, with wind, dancing, even with the clip in extensions!
    Highly recommend Kyra for any event!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Kyra Hair 13
    Kyra Hair 14
    Kyra Hair 15

molly · Married on 10/13/2018

blown away

I am so happy that I chose to use Kyra for my wedding day. She did my full wedding party as well as moms and siblings and last minute bun for the brother of the groom. Everyone was beyond happy with their hair! I threw in some last minute curve balls changing up my style a bit (I did a trial with her as well) and she executed it all perfectly and it stayed gorgeous all day and night! Kyra fit right into the room of ladies with her warm and calming presence. Not only a hugely talented stylist but a great person. Would recommend again and again! Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding hair 6/1/19

Kyra did an amazing job on my wedding day hair. Highly recommend her! She did my hair as well as my 5 bridesmaids, mother and aunts hair! Everyone was extremely happy! Krya was extremely professional and easy to work with leading up to the wedding day! We would use her again!!!

Kyra Hair 16
    Kyra Hair 17
    Kyra Hair 18
  • Katey

Katey · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome job!

Kyra was AMAZING!! Really got creative with my hair clips, forming a beautiful crown of stars. She was detailed oriented, friendly, and professional. I just gave her some ideas of my vision and she made it come to life. More than I could have imagined.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Kyra Hair 19
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/09/2018

Kyra is amazing and so sweet!! She is a truly skilled and meticulous hairstylist and each of the ladies who had their hair done by her were so thrilled! She perfectly styled each of our hair, and was very efficient. I had so many compliments on my hair and it held up the whole night with no problem. She also didn’t use too much product which is great! After my initial plans fell through with my original hair stylist, she was flexible, easy to communicate with and made the whole process seamless and stress free. I am so happy that I chose Kyra for my wedding day!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Kyra was so professional and very fast! I have had my hair done by her for 3 separate events and each time was even more amazing than the last! All my girlfriends agree that she is gifted and truly the best! She did my best friend’s wedding, my sister’s and mine! My mother in law was skeptical about getting her hair done because she has extremely long hair and it does not curl well. She got an updo and it was all done in like 25 mins! She was so excited and loved it! Kyra even came to my ceremony when it was over and took out my veil and put in my crown. She is truly a sweetheart and a master of hair. Thank you so much for everything! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Kyra Hair 20

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

100% Perfect!

Kyra is seriously the best and the sweetest. She will work with you and your schedule. Her price point is fair for you anf your entire party and for her. I still cannot believe how fast she does these beautiful updos and styles on the day of and boy do they stay in place! Kyra seriously goes above and beyond and delivers every time! I have been styled by Kyra 3 times and each as elegant and accurate as the last. Thank you so much for making me look and feel perfect on my special day!!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Kyra Hair 21
    Kyra Hair 22
    Kyra Hair 23
    Kyra Hair 24
    Kyra Hair 25

Mallory · Married on 07/14/2018

I was so happy finding Kyra last minute to do my wedding. She was fun easy to talk to, professional and truly amazing at her craft. My girls looked amazing and were all so so happy with their hair. Kyra couldn’t have done my hair more perfectly. My now husband kept asking who did the hair because he couldn’t believe how well it looked. Kyra is truly talented and can really make any idea come to life in a way most would never think possible. I felt so beautiful and I can’t thank Kyra enough for being apart of my day!! Extremely reasonable pricing for her work, Kyra thank you for making me feel the most beautiful I’ve felt in my entire life.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Kyra Hair 26

Claire · Married on 06/09/2018

We had the best experience! Kyra is incredibly efficient, professional, and talented!! She was so patient with making sure everyone’s hair looked just the way they imagined it.

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Kyra Hair 27

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Kyra was an amazing hairstylist to work with! She is very organized, responsive, and kind; I immediately felt comfortable with her. I wasn’t sure what kind of hair style I wanted at first; but I knew I would be in safe hands when I saw her Instagram photos, because all of her wedding hair styles have turned out amazing. (Sure enough, after our wedding, all my friends commented on how great everyone’s hair looked!). More importantly, I can’t say enough about how flexible and professional Kyra is. During the hair and makeup trials, she bent over backwards accommodating the schedules/locations of my makeup artist and myself; she even made sure I had a ride to the train station after the trial! At the wedding, we had 2 adults and 1 flower girl that decided they wanted their hair done at the last minute, and Kyra didn’t even flinch – she was able to accommodate everyone into the day’s schedule completely smoothly, and everyone was ready on time! Thank you for being part of our wedding! We highly recommend Kyra!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

Kyra was awesome about helping me make up my mind about my hairstyle because I am so indecisive. She sat and told me all the pros and cons of the three different styles I wanted. Literally could not be anymore thankful that she explained it all because of my 360 grams of clip in hair extensions I was using. The day of my wedding she showed up on time and got the girls going. Last minute I of course wanted to change my hair and she talked me out of it because it was SO HOT(beyond thankful she talked me out of it again lol). My next concern that day was all the hair and having to wear it all day which causes a MAJOR headache so instead of pinning my hairstyle with bobby pins she loop tied the style with the actual hair making it so much more comfortable for my head. She touched all the girls up and lastly me. Forgot about my veil after she already had left she came back and showed my maid of honor how to put it in and take it out. Also left us a bottle of hair spray and bobby pins just in case. The last picture is AFTER my wedding at 10pm at night my hair held incredibly well considering it was 85 degrees. Thank you Kyra for making me look beautiful and being so professional❤️

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Kyra Hair 28
    Kyra Hair 29
    Kyra Hair 30

Meaghan · Married on 10/28/2017

Kyra was absolutely amazing. She made everyone look flawless! She created everyone look just by seeing a picture of what they liked. For the people who weren’t sure what they wanted she created an image in her mind. She is really such an artist when it comes to updos! She’s quick to respond to questions and is super flexible with your schedule. She is extremely personable and you can tell that she loves what she does. She puts so much effort into making your dream hairstyle come true. I highly recommend anyone who is engaged to contact her! You will not regret it one bit! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and my hair was PERFECT! Thank you Kyra for everything you did in preparation for the day to the last bobby pin!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Bridgette · Married on 10/01/2017

Kyra was such a great addition to my team at my wedding. She showed up earlier, made sure to give each girl touch ups right before pictures! She did different hair styles for everyone in my bridal party and each one was PERFECT! From simple side braids, full up dos, 50’s style, and a French twist! Everyone loved their style and Kyra was so much fun to have in our suite while we were all getting ready! One of my guests has already booked her for her own wedding she was so impressed!

Sent on 11/28/2017