Revive Your Hair Spa

Revive Your Hair Spa 4
Revive Your Hair Spa 5
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience, going there from now on!

Trish and Revive are wonderful. We met a few times to try out different styles and came up with the perfect, beautiful hair style for my wedding. I also had my makeup done there and a few of my family members hair done as well. Everyone had a great time and I will be going back regularly from now on. Thank you Revive Team for all of your help making my wedding day even more special.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Fitzgerald · Married on 09/20/2019

Trish & Brooke are amazing!!

Trish has been my hairdresser for as long as I can remember. She did my hair for my prom over 10 years ago and I knew that whenever I got married, she would be my hair stylist! I was over the moon for the way it all turned out. Trish is a true rockstar at working with my very long, curly and thick hair! It came out so beautifully! She did a wonderful job with the bridal party as well. She is the best!
    Brooke was extremely patient with my throughout my make up trial process and took a lot of time to make sure I was happy with the final product. She made me look very nature but beautiful at the same time. Thanks to Brooke for her wonderful talents on myself and my bridal party!!

Revive Your Hair Spa 6
    Revive Your Hair Spa 7
    Revive Your Hair Spa 8
    Revive Your Hair Spa 9
    Sent on 10/13/2019

Sara · Married on 07/19/2019

Fabulous Hair Stylist!

Jess and her team did a fabulous job on my wedding day hair! Throughout the wedding planning process, Jess was responsive and flexible. On my wedding day her team was extremely efficient. We rotated girls through to the 3 stylists who were working on my wedding party. Everyone had a different updo style and they all looked beautiful! I would definitely recommend using Revive Hair Salon for your wedding day hair! Even after my wedding, I am going to continue going to Revive Hair Salon for my regular hair cuts.

Revive Your Hair Spa 10