Freeport, ME 04032 Map · Phone number

About Emily Carter Floral Designs

Emily Carter Floral Designs is a floral design studio that specializes in weddings and events.
With over a decade of floral design experience, Emily Carter offers her exceptional talents to give
each bride the personalized attention she deserves. By working directly with Emily, your
wedding benefits from extraordinary and innovative floral design without the interference of the
many other concerns and holiday obligations that a typical florist has. Emily is committed to
making your wedding dreams a reality by realizing your specific aesthetic tastes, creating them
within your budget and exceeding your expectations.

emily carter floral designs

Emily Carter Floral Designs 4
Emily Carter Floral Designs 5
Emily Carter Floral Designs 6

Emma · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful design and amazing to work with!

Emily was amazing to work with. When I first contacted her requesting a bid for my wedding, I outlined a few of my design choices. The first thing she did was to schedule a phone call with me to make sure she understood where my priorities were with my design. After our discussion, she sent me some very helpful design images and invoice estimates that were updated to any changes we made. She was wonderful to work with throughout the whole process, and she kept her prices reasonable and within our original budget. Any time I asked about a change that would increase the estimate above a previous one, she would confirm the increase before applying the change to my design. She would then send me an updated invoice so I knew exactly what my costs were.

Emily made sure to talk to me over the phone and via email several times leading up to my wedding. She helped to raise questions to ask my venue when I was considering certain design aspects (i.e. if the tapered candles would be allowed). I had no concerns leading up to my wedding thanks to Emily’s attention to detail.

When my wedding day arrived, she managed to arrive early and set up the florals most of the way before I even noticed. The bouquets were all stunning, the centerpieces everything I imagined and more, and her attention to detail really showed through. We had asked her to wrap my bouquet in some of the lace from my grandmother’s wedding dress and my husband’s boutonniere in some of his grandmothers’ wedding dress. We provided more than what was required, and Emily returned the unneeded materials for us to keep as an heirloom.

I honestly can’t sing enough praises about Emily’s attention to detail and beautiful designs. She will be my first call if I ever need florals for another event in Maine.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 09/09/2018

Emily, thank you for creating the wedding of our dreams! From the moment we first met, I placed all my faith in you, and you exceeded those expectations. You brought our Tuscan themed vision to life and created the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets. The attention to detail was impeccable! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sent on 09/13/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

WOW the flowers were stunning! I was probably not the easiest customer to work with because I don’t know anything about flowers or color schemes and really didn’t know how to express what I wanted. All I knew I wanted was a “wildflower” look and bright colors, and Emily turned this request into a stunning array of flowers. The bouquets were gorgeous and the table arrangements were perfect. Definitely a great pick!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Emily Carter Floral Designs 7
    Emily Carter Floral Designs 8
    Emily Carter Floral Designs 9

Emily Carter Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• DAISIES & PEARLS | MERRYMAKING
    DAISIES & PEARLS | MERRYMAKING Wedding Planners

Emily Carter is a shining star in not only floral design but the wedding industry as a whole. Her knowledge of the wedding and floral industries are invaluable. Add this to her amazing floral talents, excellent customer service and A+ professionalism, makes Emily Carter a true gem. Emily's design process is seamless, first listening to the client's thoughts, then asking questions, providing thoughts not only on the florals but overall design and finally drafting an extremely helpful visual proposal. Emily's visual proposal is immensely helpful as it leaves the client with no questions or concerns on how these finished designs will look. In speaking of Emily's finished designs, they are always lush, fresh and a real showstopper. I can't say enough good things about Emily Carter Floral Designs.

• Destination Maine Weddings
    Destination Maine Weddings Wedding Planners

Emily Carter is one of Maine's most creative Floral Designers. When we work together she really listens and understands what our bridal couple needs - both in terms of their investment and their vision - a 100% endorsement!

• A Sweet Start
    A Sweet Start Wedding Officiants

I've now officiated a few weddings were Emily Carter created the flower arrangements and bouquets and I have to say: she's the best in Maine! Her arrangements are so stunning and fresh and creative. I highly recommend using Emily Carter as your floral designer!

• Freeport, 04032 See on map