address, Santa Cruz, CA 95062 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Elope Santa Cruz

Elope Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay is an Elopement Planning Service. We offer our Elopement Package in the Santa Cruz, Monterey Bay, and Big Sur areas. Our team provides a range of wedding services to make every ceremony special. Donna is our lead officiant and she welcomes couples of all faiths,cultures and embraces Diversity. Rebecca Stark, a professional Wedding Photographer,captures the amazing moments of bliss when couples step over the threshold into marriage with photos that will be treasured.

Donna aims to reflect the love and beauty of each couple through her ceremonies. She's happy for couples to write their own vows and she can also advise on the practical and legal aspects of getting married in the areas that we serve. In addition to officiant services, We also offer a photographer to their capture heartfelt ceremonies and wedding portraits. Wedding florals such as bouquets and boutonnieres can be added to bring the essence of nature to delight the senses. For out-of-town couples, the Elope Santa Cruz team can advise on picturesque ceremony spots and can also assist with live streaming ceremonies. This company’s services can be booked as a package or couples may pick and choose the aspects that best suit their needs.Donna and Rebecca believe that we come from Love and when couples join together in marriage, they're sharing more love in the world! We have gratitude when this happens,

• Woman-owned

8 Reviews for Elope Santa Cruz

• Philippe

Philippe G. · Getting married on 10/12/2021

Look no further for Kindness, Professionalism and Care

Donna and Rebecca exceeded expectations. The ceremony was beautiful, the process was straightforward and all precautions were taken given the current COVID situation. They made us feel comfortable and at ease throughout the day. Rebecca's photos were splendid. She is great at what she does. We took pictures on the beach and we could not be happier. We would recommend their services wholeheartedly. Our elopement was made all the more special and we have them to thank for it.

Sent on 01/04/2021

Dave H. · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Incredible experience

On very short notice Donna put together an incredible wedding. She worked with us to include the wording we wanted in the ceremony, arranged for beautiful flowers and timed everything to coincide with sunset on the beach. Rebecca set up and took beautiful photos before, during, and after the ceremony encompassing the natural beauty of the beach and the amazing sunset. COVID19 changed our large beach wedding in Southern California to an intimate beach wedding in Northern California and we couldn’t have been happier with the result.

Sent on 08/28/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Elope Santa Cruz FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Team of Elope Santa Cruz

Donna Rose  Gardner

Donna Rose Gardner

Partner, Officiant and Elopement Coordinator

I was ordained to perform ceremonies as a non-denominational and cross-cultural minister in 2009 through the Center for Sacred Studie, Since my ordination, I’ve helped hundreds of couples from many different beliefs, cultures and genders cross the threshold into marriage. We are here to be Love and when couples join together in marriage they’re bringing this gift into the world.

I love creating a connection with each other. On the day of your wedding, we all feel this as I help you step into becoming a married couple. My sense of humor is often sprinkled into ceremonies. Love is like that…it manifests joy, happiness and beauty into our hearts.

Ensuring that a couple’s expectations are met is something that is taken very seriously. My desire is that both the ceremony planning process and the day that I say the words, “Family and Friends, I now introduce to you as a married couple…” are an incredible, memorable and fun experience!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Rebecca Stark

Rebecca Stark

Partner and Photographer

I became passionate about photography at a very young age (my Father was a photographer and my Mother was an art teacher). Growing up in front of a camera made me dislike having my portrait taken. For a long time I believed that I was an unphotogenic person, and I preferred to be behind the camera rather than posing in front of it. After studying photography extensively, I have come to realize that in the right hands, there is no such thing as an ‘unphotogenic’ person. I pay a great deal of attention to posing and lighting, so that my clients look as radiant in my pictures as they do in real life.

I consider my style to be eclectic as I’ve been trained in studio portraiture as well as photojournalism. I’m always learning new techniques and attending photography workshops when I can. I’m flexible, fun, and my focus is on your needs. I have over 15 years experience photographing weddings, portraits, and events. I know how to make sure that you look your absolute best, whether it’s indoors or outdoors.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Santa Cruz, CA, 95062 See on map
    831-273-3024 (Phone number)
    Location of (Elope Santa Cruz)