Elizabeth's Bridal

• Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration

42 Reviews for Elizabeth's Bridal

• W

Winnie · Married on 07/08/2017

Wendy was recommended by my substitute teacher. Wendy can speak both Chinese and English very fluently. She is very sweet and detail-oriented. I love my wedding dress. It is perfect. Melissa is my tailor. She would make sure your wedding fits perfectly on you. Everything ran smoothly and I received a lot of compliments on my wedding dress. I HIGHLY recommend Wendy to everyone.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kathy · Married on 04/09/2016

Being in Italy for most of the planning I only had a very short amount of time to work with a salon for my bridesmaids dresses. Elizabeth's was great at making things happen fast and accurately.

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/17/2015

Kathy and Elizabeth are absolutely wonderful!!!! I purchased my wedding gown and veil through them but had previously bought a bridesmaid dress for a friends wedding there. Everything about these ladies is amazing! They provided the best experience I could've ever imagined! I was incredibly comfortable and enjoyed every minute of my appointment! They had a great selection of dresses and were very well informed on each dress and all of the options for alterations, colors, you name it! They have excellent prices!!!! They allowed my girls to take pictures of me in the dresses and did everything to make us all feel completely comfortable. I would 100% recommend Elizabeths to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 10/12/2014