Oyster Bay, New York, Oyster Bay, NY 11771 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About Eliza Gwendalyn

Eliza Gwendalyn is an artist designing custom wedding stationery in Oyster Bay, NY. With a background in watercolor illustration and calligraphy, Eliza creates hand-drawn designs that are delicate, detailed, and marked by bursts of color. Her work is ideal for artistic couples who want to add a special, finishing touch to their big day’ aesthetic.

Eliza Gwendalyn can design every element of your wedding stationery and more. Her products include everything from invitations and programs, to thank you cards and menus. She can also create a custom logo specially for your event. Her products are all printed on the highest quality paper stock, and she can assemble them before shipping. For those who would like to learn more about her process, she also hosts classes that are a great choice for a pre-wedding party.

Follow Eliza Gwendalyn on

Videos 2 vídeos

7 Reviews for Eliza Gwendalyn

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/25/2018

Eliza Gwendalyn was recommended to me by a friend last year. My dream was to create a custom invitation featuring a hand drawing of my venue. Living in New York, I found many of the prices for this request were way above my budget. Eliza made that dream come true at a price I was comfortable with! She was incredible, responsive & professional! It took one phone call and several emails to create my dream invitation set. I work as a NP and being able to work virtually with Eliza was very helpful. My invitation set was beautiful. Our guests were blown away by the quality & Eliza’s work. I look at my wedding invitation every day & still marvel at it!

Shannon Quinn (Todd)
    New York, NY

Sent on 07/11/2018

Mary · Married on 08/19/2016

Eliza was the most generous, courteous and knowledgeable vendor we worked with for our son's wedding! We can't recommend her enough. Absolutely stunning engraved original invitations arrived at our home, to the applaud of the bride & groom to be. An amazing talent and woman! Thank you so much Eliza.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Eliza Gwendalyn Pricing

Eliza Gwendalyn Price Rates

Eliza Gwendalyn FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping

• Alyson Nicole Wedding Dresses

Eliza is an extreme pleasure to work with. Her calligraphy and graphic design skills are outstanding and a MUST have for any wedding or special event.

• GLDN Events Wedding Planners

Eliza's work is consistently beautiful! We are always excited when we get to work with her. Her work is beyond compare and is always delivered on time! What is appreciated most is Eliza's willingness to always brainstorm with us on new ideas and push for perfection.

• Oyster Bay, New York Oyster Bay, NY, 11771 See on map
    Location of (Eliza Gwendalyn)