East Hampton, East Hampton, NY 11937 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Elite Bridal Beauty

Elite Bridal Beauty is an on location wedding hair and makeup business servicing The Hamptons, all of Long Island and NYC. Founded by Makeup Artist, Cherise Lorèn, this company offers tailored beauty services in the comfort of each client’s home or at the wedding location of their choice. These beauty professionals specialize in a range of looks, from simple and subtle, to dramatic and captivating. Elite Bridal Beauty is enthusiastic about providing relaxing experiences for their clients for pre-wedding affairs, throughout their big day, and for any post-wedding occasions.

This company focuses on enhancing their clients’ innate beauty. Aside from the initial application and styling, their team stays on-hand to provide any necessary retouches. They can also arrange hair and makeup transformations to transition from the ceremony to the reception celebrations. Beyond professional hairstyling and cosmetic techniques, Elite Bridal Beauty also offers services supplied by their trained lash technicians and spray-tan specialists.

bridalhairandmakeup 1 51 1067909 1558633863

Elite Bridal Beauty 5
Elite Bridal Beauty 6
Elite Bridal Beauty 7

Rebecca Dolber · Married on 02/02/2019

Relaxed yet super professional.

Cherise was so attentive and really worked with us to create a look we were comfortable with. She was always on time and ready which is important to me. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Elite Bridal Beauty 8
    Elite Bridal Beauty 9
    Elite Bridal Beauty 10
    Elite Bridal Beauty 11
    Elite Bridal Beauty 12

Elite Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca and Sarah!! And thanks for sharing some photos - they are so beautiful!! XOXO

Taryn · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing in every way!

I booked Cherise for my November 2018 wedding and I could not have chosen a better makeup artist for my big day! From the moment I met her for my trial I felt in good hands. She is so, so talented and has so much experience with makeup (much more than I have!), yet she listened to my ideas and never made me feel pressured to do something I wasn't comfortable with. She is a true perfectionist and is 100% there for you and really just wants you to feel beautiful. Also, I love that she uses high quality products that stayed on perfectly throughout the entire day. I got airbrush and I absolutely loved how it came out, and my bridesmaids loved their makeup as well. I give Cherise & her team my highest recommendation. If I ever need professional makeup done again - she is without a doubt the first person I will call. Thank you, Cherise, for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I will always be a fan!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Elite Bridal Beauty FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 95.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning