East Hampton, East Hampton, NY 11937 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Elite Bridal Beauty

Elite Bridal Beauty provides on-location hair and makeup services for their clients’ weddings and other celebratory occasions. This group of beauticians is led by the owner, Cherise Loren. Together, these professionals strive to provide customized services to meet the needs of their clients. Whether you envision a simple updo or a glamorous makeup application, these specialists can leave you feeling fabulous on the inside and out.

Experience

The talents and techniques of this team haven’t gone unnoticed in the wedding industry. Their styles and makeup expertise have been used and featured in an array of bridal magazines. Some of these publications include Grey Likes Weddings, Wedding Chicks, The Lockharts, and 100 Layer Cake.

In the build-up to your wedding, your makeup artist can accompany you during engagement sessions, bridal showers, and other exciting excursions. Through consultations and trials, you and your wedding entourage can have your desired style accomplished. Listening to your ideas and concepts, your beautician can effortlessly enhance your natural beauty and portray your personalities through their techniques. On the day of your big celebration, Elite Bridal Beauty’s cosmetologists can apply your look and provide touch-ups throughout the day if needed.

Other couples have also viewed

• Sincerely Something Borrowed
Getting ready
emilydaniel 0089 51 1067909 1558633863

20 Reviews for Elite Bridal Beauty

Maggie L. · Married on 12/31/2020

Absolute best beauty team!

Cherise and Xavier were the most amazing beauty team and I could not have made a better decision for my wedding day! I knew from the second I saw their work on Instagram and heard the phrase "soft glam" that it was exactly what I was looking for, and they exceeded expectations. I don't usually wear that much makeup and Cherise was amazing at capturing the natural yet elevated look I was going for. And Xavier nailed the hairstyle even when I couldn't fully capture it myself in words - a true miracle worker! Cherise was also very responsive and a true professional. They were both incredibly kind and easy to work with, from the first time I reached out to the trial to the morning of our wedding. And even though we sized down to a small, intimate event with just our immediate family, they helped make everything feel so special. They truly went above and beyond for myself, my mom and my sister, and everyone remarked how beautiful all of our hair and makeup looked throughout the day and even at the very end of the night. At one point my husband and I went out to the beach next to our venue to take portraits in about 20 degree weather with huge wind gusts, and thanks to Cherise and Xavier everything still looked beautiful. I still feel so lucky that they were able to make it work for us on a holiday weekend with short notice, and I could not imagine my wedding day without them. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Natalia E. · Married on 10/24/2019

Makeup and Hair

Cherise’s team was absolutely perfect. She has an incredible makeup artists team and hairstylists. They are professional and neat and fast.
    Everyone at my wedding loved my makeup and hairstyle, I’m so happy I decided for this company to do my hair and makeup.

I absolutely recommend Cherise and her team, they are the best.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elite Bridal Beauty FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 95.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Tanning
    Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Spray Tanning

• East Hampton East Hampton, NY, 11937 See on map
    Location of (Elite Bridal Beauty)