Elite Bridal Beauty Reviews

21 | East Hampton, NY

21 Reviews for Elite Bridal Beauty

• Corinne

Corinne A. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Amazing Hair and Makeup Team!

Cherise is by far the best makeup artist out there! I am a very very simple makeup kind of person - I like everything to look as natural as possible - so when I saw Cherise's Instagram and how her work is simple and natural I had to book her. Amidst all of the covid problems with my wedding, Cherise made me feel at ease. She came to my mothers house to do my trial and perfectly recreated the same look the day of my wedding. I couldn't have been happier with the way my makeup turned out and how it made me feel so pretty. She works with Xavier and I needed a hair person so I booked him as well. Xavier came with Cherise to my mothers house for my hair trial and perfectly created the look I was going for and then perfectly recreated that same look the day of my wedding. I was so happy to be able to work with both of them because they are a great team and the morning flowed beautifully with me and all my bridesmaids and my mom. They both were fantastic and 10/10 would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Cherise and Xavier for making me feel and look the best on the most important day of my life!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Maggie L. · Married on 12/31/2020

Absolute best beauty team!

Cherise and Xavier were the most amazing beauty team and I could not have made a better decision for my wedding day! I knew from the second I saw their work on Instagram and heard the phrase "soft glam" that it was exactly what I was looking for, and they exceeded expectations. I don't usually wear that much makeup and Cherise was amazing at capturing the natural yet elevated look I was going for. And Xavier nailed the hairstyle even when I couldn't fully capture it myself in words - a true miracle worker! Cherise was also very responsive and a true professional. They were both incredibly kind and easy to work with, from the first time I reached out to the trial to the morning of our wedding. And even though we sized down to a small, intimate event with just our immediate family, they helped make everything feel so special. They truly went above and beyond for myself, my mom and my sister, and everyone remarked how beautiful all of our hair and makeup looked throughout the day and even at the very end of the night. At one point my husband and I went out to the beach next to our venue to take portraits in about 20 degree weather with huge wind gusts, and thanks to Cherise and Xavier everything still looked beautiful. I still feel so lucky that they were able to make it work for us on a holiday weekend with short notice, and I could not imagine my wedding day without them. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Natalia E. · Married on 10/24/2019

Makeup and Hair

Cherise’s team was absolutely perfect. She has an incredible makeup artists team and hairstylists. They are professional and neat and fast.
    Everyone at my wedding loved my makeup and hairstyle, I’m so happy I decided for this company to do my hair and makeup.

I absolutely recommend Cherise and her team, they are the best.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Kate

Kate P. · Married on 10/12/2019

Best beauty team!

BEST BEAUTY TEAM!! We've had the pleasure of working with Cherise and her team not only once but twice (first time was our best friends wedding)! Once we got engaged and booked our venue, Elite Bridal Beauty was one of the first vendors we booked! Cherise and her team are incredibly professional, helpful, attentive and so so talented at what they do. Throughout the whole planning process, they got back to us right away with any questions we had, and were so easy to work with. We truly can't say enough good things about them and will definitely be booking for future events we have :) Thank you so much to Cherise and her team for helping our squad to feel so beautiful on our wedding day!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa C. · Married on 09/27/2019

Blew Me Away!

Cherise (makeup) and Gabby (hair) glammed up me, my 2 bridesmaids, my mom and my SIL for my wedding this past Friday. I did a trial so I knew I would love what they did but I was blown away at how we didn't even need to adjust one tiny thing, they NAILED it. My mom was sooo worried about getting her makeup professionally done and they made her look amazing. My bridesmaids and sister in law also all looked so incredible - they all said it was the best hair and makeup they've had for a wedding and trust me, they've all been in A TON of weddings haha. Cherise and Gabby know how to make you look like the best version of yourself but not overdone. I wanted a dewey, fresh, glowy look and Cherise is the BEST for that. Gabby did my beach wave hair perfectly and the cutest updo for my bridesmaid and a super glam Hollywood wave for my sister. One of the best decisions I made in wedding planning!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Mia C. · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend Cherise and Elite Bridal Beauty!

Cherise and her team are incredible! I highly recommend Elite Bridal Beauty for your wedding weekend. Cherise knew exactly how I wanted my make-up to look and is especially talented at making your look extremely natural, while also knowing exactly what's necessary for photos. Can't say enough great things!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda B. · Married on 06/22/2019

Rehearsal Dinner Hair & MU

Elite Bridal Beauty did hair and makeup for me, my mom and mother in law for my rehearsal dinner. They were AMAZING! Cherise is so great to plan with - she is organized, responds quickly and really listens to what you are looking for. On the day of the event Sarah & Xavier did our makeup and hair. They were so much fun and distracted me from worrying that the weather would not clear up before the event started (it did!). And they were so great at their actual jobs! My makeup was flawless and lasted all night and my hair was absolutely perfect. I didn't do a trial but they had looked at my inspiration photos and knew what I wanted before they got there. I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with! Oh and if you need a spray tan use them also! It was the best, natural spray tan.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Rachel W. · Married on 06/08/2019

From natural to smokey - they can do it all!

Kind & amazing at their craft! Executed the different styles individuals wanted, from very natural glow to smokey!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jamie D. · Married on 06/08/2019

Cherise is the best!

I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Elite Bridal Beauty. I worked very closely with Cherise throughout the entire process she was always SO kind, patient and responsive. We even did two trails to test the spray tan and make up out! She did my wedding make up and Xavier did my hair (he is INSANELY talented) and Sarah also did make up the day of the wedding - everyone was OBSESSED with their look and received so many compliments saying how they looked so natural. They were all such a pleasure to work with and I could't recommend them more.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2019

Supreme Talent

Xavier did my and my daughter’s hair (flower girl) on my wedding day, and I could not have been happier. Everyone complimented how stunningly beautiful our hair looked, and the pictures are proof. Phenomenal job by Xavier- he was professional, timely, so courteous and kind- best of all he got the desired looks down 100%. Definitely book with Elite- you don’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Jennifer H. · Married on 06/01/2019

Dream Team

Cherise and Sarah are the DREAM TEAM. When I moved to NYC from LA, I was skeptical about who to use in the Hampton's for make-up and a spray tan on my wedding day. Look no further! These girls are top notch. I work with celebrity clients so my expectations were high. These girls nailed it. Their enthusiasm and professionalism saved my June wedding. My bridal party loved them as well and everyone looked beautiful. The spray tan is a must and so natural looking. Highly recommend Elite Bridal Beauty for any occasion where you want to look your best!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jordana · Married on 04/14/2019

Highly recommend!

Cherise and her team are excellent! Cherise and Xavier, who did my hair, listened to what I wanted and executed it perfectly on my big day. The best thing about their work is that I still felt like myself just bridal! They did a wonderful job with my bridesmaids hair and makeup as well. I am so thankful that I found Elite Bridal Beauty! They took all the stress out of the day and were so much fun to have with us!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Elite Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much, Jordana!! We're so glad we were able to glam you up and stay with you throughout the entire day. You, your family and friends were all so sweet! XO

Rebecca D. · Married on 02/02/2019

Relaxed yet super professional.

Cherise was so attentive and really worked with us to create a look we were comfortable with. She was always on time and ready which is important to me. I would recommend her to anyone.

Elite Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca and Sarah!! And thanks for sharing some photos - they are so beautiful!! XOXO

Taryn · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing in every way!

I booked Cherise for my November 2018 wedding and I could not have chosen a better makeup artist for my big day! From the moment I met her for my trial I felt in good hands. She is so, so talented and has so much experience with makeup (much more than I have!), yet she listened to my ideas and never made me feel pressured to do something I wasn't comfortable with. She is a true perfectionist and is 100% there for you and really just wants you to feel beautiful. Also, I love that she uses high quality products that stayed on perfectly throughout the entire day. I got airbrush and I absolutely loved how it came out, and my bridesmaids loved their makeup as well. I give Cherise & her team my highest recommendation. If I ever need professional makeup done again - she is without a doubt the first person I will call. Thank you, Cherise, for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I will always be a fan!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Christa · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Makeup EVER

Cherise and her team were absolutely amazing!! I've never been with a bridal party where every single girl was SO happy with both their hair and makeup. The airbrushing was light and natural and lasted the entire day/night! Cherise and her team were also so sweet and fun to chat with. Recommend 1000000%!!!

Elite Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much, Christa! We loved working with you ladies! Thank you for trusting us with your rehearsal and wedding day glam. XO

Alejandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Simply the best make up artist for my wedding!

Cherise is a fantastic, sensitive and talented make-up artist! She did my make-up, as well as my mother's and daughter's, for my wedding and we all were truly pleased. The make-up was fresh, natural, long-lasting and beautiful. I simply adored working with Cherise, and highly recommend her services as a make-up artist!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Marissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Best makeup artist in the Hamptons!

Cherise and her team are amazing! I had a big bridal party and we all looked amazing and were all finished on time! As a bride I wanted a more natural look and Cherise understood what my vision was and made me look like “me” on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Elite Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much, Marissa! We loved working with you! You're a true beauty and thank you again for using me for your events. :)

Suzanne · Married on 07/14/2018

Cherise Is Amazing

I am so glad that I chose Cherise for my wedding makeup!! She is so friendly, kind and professional and immediately put me at ease when we met at my trial. She quickly understood exactly what I was going for and made sure I was 100% happy. She did such an incredible job—I have never felt more beautiful in my life and I still looked like myself and not heavy and overdone! I got airbrush makeup and it literally lasted all night and stayed flawless. She did makeup for my bridesmaids and mom and they all looked amazing and kept saying how much they loved how they looked all night! The whole wedding morning went by super smoothly and was so much fun. I highly recommend Cherise!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Riana

Riana T. · Married on 06/23/2018

Above and Beyond

Look no further. You could not be in better hands than Elite Bridal Beauty. They are not only the BEST at what they do, but they go above and beyond. Cherise had a medical emergency and was hospitalized a few days before my wedding, and even though my wedding should have literally been the last thing on her mind, she had me covered. She reorganized the makeup and hair team (from the hospital!) and sent me an email apologizing (absolutely no need for that!) and explaining how she had reorganized the team slightly to make sure my bridal party and I were all covered. Cherise -- who had, of course, done a phenomenal job on my makeup trial -- filled Sarah in on exactly what I was looking for from my wedding day makeup and Sarah, like Cherise, is clearly a magician because it was perfect. Sam did such a beautiful job with my wedding hair; she made it look natural (but movie natural, with perfect waves), and it lasted through a little rain and lots of sweaty dancing late into the night. The rest of the team, Gabbi and Alyssa, made my mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids feel and look beautiful. If I could give the team 100 out of 5, I would.

P.S. I have been meaning to write this review for almost 3 years – my wedding was in June 2018 in Southampton, NY – and while the delay is entirely on me, the fact that I have been thinking about this for so long is a testament to how incredible the team is, and how gob-smacked I still am by Cherise’s dedication to her brides. This is the first review I’ve ever written on the internet, by the way 😊

Sent on 04/27/2021

Autumn · Married on 10/06/2017

The absolute BEST

Cherise is not only a wonderfully talented makeup artist, but she is a sweet and very down to earth chick which makes working with her so stress free and fun! She knew that I don't normally wear makeup in my daily life and she made me feel absolutely incredible on my wedding day! I recommend her and her team to everyone I know that's getting married and will continue to use her whenever I can!

Elite Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much, Autumn! We loved working with your laid back group and I can't wait to glam you up again!!!

Maureen W. · Married on 05/10/2019

3.0

Highly talented makeup artist and hair stylist!

I used Elite Bridal Beauty for my wedding party and me. The makeup artist and hairstylist executed the looks we wanted impeccably. Everyone looked stunning. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/17/2020