33 washington st, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vik Photography

Recently a good friend of mine gave me a book of Rumi's poetry, and one of the first pages I flipped to had this written...

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
When actions come from another section, the feeling disappears.

I do not want that feeling to disappear. After capturing a great image, of whatever my subject is at the time, I feel more alive than ever. With each click, I try to capture that special moment/feeling for you, and as I pursue a "career" in photography, I know I am doing things from the soul. I love how in photography one second, or even one hundredth of a second can completely give a different message, or emotion. I am here   to make sure I capture you at your best, with every single image I take.

Follow Vik Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jessie Farrell Photography

Real Weddings 24 Photos

3 Reviews for Vik Photography

Lindsey · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent!

I loved working with Vik. His style is a perfect balance of modern and timeless and his photos are beautiful. My husband and I have never had a photo shoot before so we were nervous that we'd feel uncomfortable and awkward. That was not the case at all - Vik made us feel completely comfortable and it shows in the photos. I'm so happy with how my wedding day was captured. Thank you, Vik!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Ronne · Married on 07/30/2016

Vik photographed my children's wedding last summer. He spent time at several locations and captured beauty and love every where. He was creative, thorough, unobtrusive and the hundreds of prints available to select from afforded us more memories than we can count. I highly recommend this wonderful photographer for any event.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/25/2016

I looked at numerous photographers before deciding on Vik Photography and I had such a difficult time making a decision because so many photographers seemed to have such similar styles and nothing truly stood out as being the perfect match for us. Right away after looking through Vik's archives, I could tell he had an artist's eye and took so much pride in capturing the story of the couple's day, and not just taking photos. When I took a look at his new style of wedding albums, I was blown away by the mastery used in arranging the photos and the care taken in adding in the corresponding text. Vik truly looks at his work as a craft and not just a profession and he is so easy to work with. He is efficient and sticks to a schedule, while also allowing you to add in whatever creative touches you're hoping for. I feel so lucky to have a wedding album that I enjoy looking through over and over and I am so glad we went with our gut feeling to choose Vik because we couldn't be happier with the images he produced and the experience he created for us.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Vik Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

1 Real Wedding

• 33 washington st Brooklyn, 11201 See on map
    Location of (Vik Photography)

Vik Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Vik Photography offer?

Vik Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Vik Photography offer?

Vik Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Vik Photography offer for wedding events?

Vik Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Vik Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Vik Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.