Sunnyside, NY 11104 Map · Phone number

About Mister GZ Photography

Finding the right wedding photographer can feel like a job in itself. So we're here to help!

Mister GZ Photography offers wedding packages starting at $1500 and up. We offer all types of services such as album design and printing, photo booths, videography, and more!

We're not your run of the mill cookie cutter wedding photographer. We strive to get you the most beautiful photos and videos that will let you share your memories for a lifetime. Our photojournalistic style makes it feel like we're not even there, keeping out of you and your guests way and effortlessly moving through the crowd to get the perfect shots.

Check us out today! Our website is www.MisterGZPhotography.com

We're here to make your wedding a day you'll never forget!

Follow Mister GZ Photography on

j k sampl
j c sample
dsc7298

2 Reviews for Mister GZ Photography

We were really happy with George for our wedding photos! He was easy and agreeable to work with and he captured amazing shots. At our wedding, our families were basically meeting for the first time so we really wanted everyone to connect and for the evening to be natural, without a huge emphasis on posed photos. George did a great job of not being overbearing or intrusive, which was really important to me, but still captured wonderful moments, lots of smiles and great energy - both posed and candids. As a bride, the night is such a blur, I'm so happy to have the photos so that I could appreciate seeing all the beautiful details in his photos too ... the cake, flowers, favors and food. George was very reliable and professional and I'll definitely use him again and recommend him to others.

Sent on 09/18/2014

My husband and I were recommended Mister GZ Photography by a close friend who had used them for their wedding. He was fantastic! I mean, from start to finish he was there making sure we were taken care of. George was very accommodating to whatever we asked and was there all night making sure to get every single possible photo. He was a blast, he really made all the photos a lot of fun. We were afraid that it would be a chore, like we've heard from our friends, but George was really easy going and had us laughing the whole time.

My husband and I wholeheartedly recommend Mister GZ Photography to everyone! We've already had a few friends give him a call and look forward to seeing him at our friend's wedding!

Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Mister GZ Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Sunnyside, 11104 See on map
    Location of (Mister GZ Photography)