Elana Walker Events

Raleigh, NC View map

Elana Walker Events provides planning services for couples in Raleigh, North Carolina. Each wedding is designed to be luxurious and crafted by planners who feel like friends. The team is dedicated to making every client feel like they can trust their exectution of your wedding day.

Experience
Elana is a certified wedding planner dedicated to making her clients’ dreams come true. Her love for design stemmed from the Illinois Institute of Art in Chicago, where she majored in fashion design. Her creative events have been featured in Brides Magazine, Munaluchi Bride and on many of the industry’s best wedding blogs. Elana has even shared her knowledge on various news channels.

Whatever your wedding package, Elana Walker Events promises an event that stays within your budget and is true to your style. She provides packages for couples that need full-service planning or day-of coordination. She also offers a package for destination couples. She has made connections with vendors across the nation. It doesn’t matter where you hold your nuptials, the event will still be as luxurious as those that are local. Her full services include:

• Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 09/11/2021

Great team and great experience!

Due to covid and other circumstances, we had 4 months to pull together a farm and tent wedding. Thanks to Elana and Lolita the day off we were able to have the wedding of our dreams and it exceeded all our expectations. I would highly recommend the EW team -- Elana helped us pull together an amazing vendor team that made our wedding weekend so perfect!
  • Allison
    Allison D. Married on 08/21/2021

The BEST coordinator!

I am SO happy that I chose Elana Walker Events as my wedding coordinator. My original wedding date was supposed to be in May of 2020, and unfortunately I had to postpone twice. I don’t know what I would’ve done without Elana. I barely had to lift a finger as she coordinated with ALL of the other vendors to reschedule BOTH times. Once the wedding day finally came, I could not have been more relaxed knowing Elana was running the show. I was truly able to let go and trust in her, which is not an easy task for me! Not a single thing went wrong, and I couldn’t have asked for a better day!
  • Jimalion
    Jimalion Married on 08/07/2021

Swag surfing into love

As a little girl, I never envisioned what I wanted my wedding to look like. But our wedding would have made little me so happy. When we started the journey of planning our wedding it was important to hire someone who felt comfortable with working with same sex couples. Elana assured us that she did, and we entrusted her with the process. And she did not disappoint. She listened to what we wanted and always delivered it to perfection. When we couldn’t make a decision, she was there to offer alternatives that made the most sense.

To see the wedding day come together, it was everything I could have hoped it to be. Elana is like family now and we are so thankful that we were able to work with her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

22 photos · 09/23/2018
  • Antoine & LaTonya
    26 photos · 11/27/2017

DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC Wedding DJs

Elana and her team were pleasure to work with. Hardworking, professional & determined to satisfy their clients.

Donnell Perry Photography Donnell Perry Photography Wedding Photographers

Elana and her team of professionals always deliver nothing but the best. We have had the pleasure of working together on several occasions, we have built a special partnership together and they always go above and beyond. Elana has a gift and brings fresh approach towards every wedding. She has a passion for weddings and clients see it on day one during the consultation, her ability to create a unique experience for every client has made her a very successful wedding planner. We highly recommend Savoir-Faire Signature Events to any potential client who wants a planner to make their wedding perfect!

Blue Sands Music Blue Sands Music Wedding Musicians

Elana is a wonderful, organized wedding planner whom we've worked with on several occasions. She works wonders at every wedding that we've been played the music for. What a great planner to have for your wedding!

4926 Windy Hill Dr, Ste A Raleigh, NC, 27609
9197538624
Location of (Elana Walker Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding