4926 Windy Hill Ste A, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elana Walker Events

Elana Walker Events provides planning services for couples in Raleigh, North Carolina. Each wedding is designed to be luxurious and crafted by planners who feel like friends. The team is dedicated to making every client feel like they can trust their exectution of your wedding day.

Experience
Elana is a certified wedding planner dedicated to making her clients' dreams come true. Her love for design stemmed from the Illinois Institute of Art in Chicago, where she majored in fashion design. Her creative events have been featured in Brides Magazine, Munaluchi Bride and on many of the industry's best wedding blogs. Elana has even shared her knowledge on various news channels.

Whatever your wedding package, Elana Walker Events promises an event that stays within your budget and is true to your style. She provides packages for couples that need full-service planning or day-of coordination. She also offers a package for destination couples. She has made connections with vendors across the nation. It doesn't matter where you hold your nuptials, the event will still be as luxurious as those that are local. Her full services include:

• Event design

dsc1002

91 Reviews for Elana Walker Events

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

I initially started out thinking I would not need a coordinator or designer for my wedding. I am so glad I was convinced otherwise and was referred to Elana Walker Events! My day would have been a stressful disaster without Elana's help with design and Dionne and Brandy's help with directing! I used Carolina Fete, a subsidiary of Elana Walker Events for coordination and they were top notch. They are there the whole day to ensure everything goes smoothly and everything happens on time! I seriously do not know what I would have done without these ladies throughout the wedding planning progress. They are the best in the biz!! Thank you guys so much for everything!

Pamela · Married on 06/09/2018

Elana is such a lovely person. She is so great to work with! I found Elana through my venue’s (Grand Marquise Ballroom) recommendation list. I really liked her work so I set up a meeting with her and my (now) husband. From the beginning, she made us feel at ease about planning our wedding. Before finding Elana, I felt so stressed about wedding planning. She made the whole process so fun, easy, and stress free. During the day of the wedding, she made sure I was okay throughout the day. During our room reveal, my husband and I was so overjoyed. Everything looked so beautiful. It felt like she picked my vision for our wedding right out of my brain. Our wedding was so magical and everything was perfect. She is very passionate about her job and it shows. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Elana Walker Events 1
    Elana Walker Events 2
    Elana Walker Events 3
    Elana Walker Events 4
    Elana Walker Events 5

Elana Walker Events's reply:

Awww Pam thank you so much! You are such a sweetheart and I enjoyed you and Alvin so much!!

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

I loved working with Elana! She was recommended to me through a friend's friend that had gotten married in Raleigh. From the beginning she made us feel very comfortable and was very receptive to our ideas and what we wanted from our wedding. Elana coordinated everything as far as the event design and really helped create our vision. She connected me with Fresh Affairs, CE Rental, and Dreamcatcher Stationary for our wedding design and everything turned out perfect. She was so flexible in that I would call her mid-panic attack regarding the seating chart and she would walk me through it. She always gave me her opinion and suggestions but always let me make the final call. She was very personable and friendly and I would recommend her services to anyone! I don't know what my wedding would have looked like without all of her help and support.

I also used her planning service Carolina Fete for day of coordination. I was assigned to Dionne and Loanlita. Let me tell you, they were freaking awesome! They start working with you two months out for day of coordination. Our meetings were well organized and I felt as if everything was set up perfectly before the wedding. Dionne texted me all the time and always made sure I knew she was available if I needed help or had questions. On the day of, Dionne and Loanlita were the calm in the storm. They were so kept together and everything flowed perfectly! They catered to my every need and made sure I was happy with everything. I couldn't even say the words "this isn't right" before Dionne was right there asking what needed to be fixed. I don't know how they did it. It was well worth the money and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Elana Walker Events's reply:

Sarah, you are such a sweetheart! We really enjoyed working with you and I am so happy we were able to help you with your wedding.

Elana Walker Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• DJ Harlem Entertainment Services
    DJ Harlem Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

Elana and her team were pleasure to work with. Hardworking, professional & determined to satisfy their clients.

• Donnell Perry Photography
    Donnell Perry Photography Wedding Photographers

Elana and her team of professionals always deliver nothing but the best. We have had the pleasure of working together on several occasions, we have built a special partnership together and they always go above and beyond. Elana has a gift and brings fresh approach towards every wedding. She has a passion for weddings and clients see it on day one during the consultation, her ability to create a unique experience for every client has made her a very successful wedding planner. We highly recommend Savoir-Faire Signature Events to any potential client who wants a planner to make their wedding perfect!

• Blue Sands Music
    Blue Sands Music Wedding Musicians

Elana is a wonderful, organized wedding planner whom we've worked with on several occasions. She works wonders at every wedding that we've been played the music for. What a great planner to have for your wedding!

• 4926 Windy Hill, Ste A Raleigh, NC 27609 See on map