Elana Walker Events Reviews

Elana Walker Events 4
Elana Walker Events 5

Audrianna · Married on 10/27/2018

Beyond Amazing

Elana is amazing. She is more than a wedding planner but a friend. She went above and beyond for Orlando and I. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. The best money that we invested was for her. Her vision and capability to put together a team based off your needs and budget is like no other. Thanks again Elana!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

I initially started out thinking I would not need a coordinator or designer for my wedding. I am so glad I was convinced otherwise and was referred to Elana Walker Events! My day would have been a stressful disaster without Elana's help with design and Dionne and Brandy's help with directing! I used Carolina Fete, a subsidiary of Elana Walker Events for coordination and they were top notch. They are there the whole day to ensure everything goes smoothly and everything happens on time! I seriously do not know what I would have done without these ladies throughout the wedding planning progress. They are the best in the biz!! Thank you guys so much for everything!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Pamela · Married on 06/09/2018

Elana is such a lovely person. She is so great to work with! I found Elana through my venue’s (Grand Marquise Ballroom) recommendation list. I really liked her work so I set up a meeting with her and my (now) husband. From the beginning, she made us feel at ease about planning our wedding. Before finding Elana, I felt so stressed about wedding planning. She made the whole process so fun, easy, and stress free. During the day of the wedding, she made sure I was okay throughout the day. During our room reveal, my husband and I was so overjoyed. Everything looked so beautiful. It felt like she picked my vision for our wedding right out of my brain. Our wedding was so magical and everything was perfect. She is very passionate about her job and it shows. I highly recommend her!

Elana Walker Events 6
    Elana Walker Events 7
    Elana Walker Events 8
    Elana Walker Events 9
    Elana Walker Events 10
    Sent on 07/22/2018

Elana Walker Events's reply:

Awww Pam thank you so much! You are such a sweetheart and I enjoyed you and Alvin so much!!

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

I loved working with Elana! She was recommended to me through a friend's friend that had gotten married in Raleigh. From the beginning she made us feel very comfortable and was very receptive to our ideas and what we wanted from our wedding. Elana coordinated everything as far as the event design and really helped create our vision. She connected me with Fresh Affairs, CE Rental, and Dreamcatcher Stationary for our wedding design and everything turned out perfect. She was so flexible in that I would call her mid-panic attack regarding the seating chart and she would walk me through it. She always gave me her opinion and suggestions but always let me make the final call. She was very personable and friendly and I would recommend her services to anyone! I don't know what my wedding would have looked like without all of her help and support.

I also used her planning service Carolina Fete for day of coordination. I was assigned to Dionne and Loanlita. Let me tell you, they were freaking awesome! They start working with you two months out for day of coordination. Our meetings were well organized and I felt as if everything was set up perfectly before the wedding. Dionne texted me all the time and always made sure I knew she was available if I needed help or had questions. On the day of, Dionne and Loanlita were the calm in the storm. They were so kept together and everything flowed perfectly! They catered to my every need and made sure I was happy with everything. I couldn't even say the words "this isn't right" before Dionne was right there asking what needed to be fixed. I don't know how they did it. It was well worth the money and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Elana Walker Events's reply:

Sarah, you are such a sweetheart! We really enjoyed working with you and I am so happy we were able to help you with your wedding.

Ebony · Married on 04/14/2018

Elana and her team are absolutely amazing from start to finish! They completely took over and created a stress free atmosphere from the day we booked them to until literally the DAY AFTER THE WEDDING! Elana has the sweetest most genuine spirit, they are extremely attentive to our needs and just perfect! Our wedding day went as perfect as it did because of Elana and her team! We are so grateful and blessed!

Sent on 04/18/2018
  • Z

Zora · Married on 04/07/2018

The wedding went on without a hitch, it was the perfect night, better than we could have ever imagined. That's all because of the amazing work of Brandi, Dione, and Elana. You all were amazing. We couldn't have pulled the day without you. Anything we needed they were there and helped!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Marilouise · Married on 11/04/2017

Elana was an AMAZING wedding planner! Everything was perfect from beginning to end. Her and her team are extremely attentive, detail-oriented, and professional! She was a pleasure to work with and made planning our wedding--all the way from another state--stress-free!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

On May 25,2013, My husband and I renewed our vows to celebrate ten years of marriage. After only one meeting with us, Elana listened and understood what we wanted for this event. She immediately went to work and introduced us to fantastic vendors that believed in being budget friendly, professional, dependable, and the quality of services given were simply superb. Planning a wedding tends to take a toll on many people and before we met Elana it was taking its toll on us. We both work, we have three small children, and we are both going to school...Where would we have the time to plan, better yet where would we get the energy and brain power to do so. Thankfully, Elana stepped in and prevented all of the extra stress and thanks to her our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and more. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful and memorable our wedding was. When I first met Elana I told her that I'm not really picky, but I want this occasion to be simplistic and elegant. Now that the wedding has come and gone, when I speak to my family and friends who attended our ceremony, they all compliment on different aspects of that evening, the flowers, centerpieces, the music... but each time when it was time for the conversations to end they all ended by saying one thing, " Lauren your wedding ceremony was the very definition of Simplistic Elegance and we enjoyed every moment of it. " Thank you So Much Elana for making those special moments so breath taking, for the memories made, for the bonds that were reunited and strengthened, and most of all for the chance to show our three beautiful children that truly blessed love can accomplish anything in such a beautiful environment. We will see you in another ten years.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Jocelyn · Married on 10/13/2017

The best money spent in our wedding budget was on Elana Walker’s services. She made my dream wedding a reality. Elana is creative, kind, direct, and professional. How do people plan weddings without her?!

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

Elana was really great to work with. Not only does she stay on top of things, she is ultra-organized, made great working relationships with each of my vendors, and she maintained a happy, energetic, positive and professional attitude the entire time. She was easy to get ahold of, and really cared about making my day run as smoothly as possible. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lacentia · Married on 08/19/2017

My Husband and I didn’t know which way to go in the beginning stages of planning when it came to vendors for our wedding. We decided that we needed a wedding planner to help us with the planning for our special day. We talked to a couple of planners but we connected so well with Elana Walker.She listened to our vision and got the right people in place to make our day better than we could have ever dreamed of. Through the process she was there anytime we needed her to answer any questions or concerns we had. She wasn’t just a planner , she was there to help reassure my husband and myself that anything can be fixed or adjusted, and we could confined in her with anything without feeling uncomfortable. We accepted the process after giving her our vision and she delivered above and beyond the vision. We would strongly suggest Elana & her team to make any event beautiful and stress free! ~ Truly Blessed Bride

Sent on 10/29/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2017

Elana, was great to work with she made everything feel like a walk thru the park!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Elana Walker Events's reply:

Thank you Nicole!!! You were an amazing and breathtaking bride! I enjoyed getting to know you and LAMONT!

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Elana made all my fairytale dreams come true! I can’t imagine going through the wedding process with anyone else. Best planner

Sent on 02/15/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/17/2017

To say Elana is amazing is an understatement! She went above and beyond and made planning a wedding so much easier. It was a joy watching her turn my little vision into something beautiful and a day I will never forget! Her personality, calming demeanor, and creativity are unmatched. You will not regret choosing Elana as your planner. She is every bit of 5 stars!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Kayla · Married on 05/28/2017

Elana and her team made my day perfect! She went above and beyond with every detail, and made the whole thing run smoothly. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Elana Walker Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! You and your mom and entire family were a complete joy! What an amazing day it was :)

Sydney · Married on 05/27/2017

Elana is the truth. I absolutely loved my wedding planner! She is truly a gem. Elana was so easy to talk to throughout the entire wedding process. She ensured that all my needs and desires were met. Anytime that I had a question she responded back to me in a timely fashion. She was very organized and pre screened all of my vendors, so I received top quality results. My guests still talk about how beautiful my wedding was. You won't regret booking Elana Wallet Events!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Shonda · Married on 04/29/2017

This vendor was great she did everything I requested by her. She was pleasant, easy to work with and creative.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Krisna · Married on 04/22/2017

Elana is a very special person with a gift! She and her team did a superb job in ensuring that my wedding day ran flawlessly from beginning to end! She listened to my ideas and incorporated them all no matter how challenging. I highly recommend Elana Walker Events

Sent on 04/30/2017

Elana Walker Events's reply:

Thank you soo much Krisna! I enjoyed you and Marcus. You were such a gong bride and i am so happy I could be a part of your day!

Krystal · Married on 03/25/2017

There aren't enough kind words to describe Elana and her staff. They are attentive, efficient, professional, and most of all: endearing. From our very first meeting, Elana was so easy to talk to. Her demeanor is one of a calm spirit. She listened and knew exactly which direction we wanted to go in without balking at our ideas lol. The vendors she chose for us, were perfect matches. Elana and her team are truly the best! Currently planning our baby shower with Elana walker events :) xoxo

Sent on 05/12/2017

Latonya · Married on 11/27/2016

We could not have imagined planning our wedding without Elana and her team. She and her team took time to ensure they understood our vision and helped to elaborate that vision as well. Elana executes with pure perfection and professionalism at all times. I highly recommend Elana if you want a very well executed and planned wedding, with every detail covered. The best part, is we were able to enjoy the planning of our wedding, as well as our wedding day due to Elana ensuring we did not encounter any stress, as she handles and tackles and potential roadblocks well in advance of occurrence. Use Elana if you want a wedding executed on target!

Sent on 01/22/2017

LaToya · Married on 11/05/2016

Hiring Elana as our Planner was the first and best decision my husband and I made for our wedding! The day of our consultation with Elana we actually had a tour prior to, at a highly-reviewed, perspective venue site which we arranged ourselves. The management of the venue inquired if we were considering hiring a Planner and once we mentioned Elana, they confirmed that we didn't need to look any further! This spoke volumes to us and validated her hard-work and professionalism prior to even meeting her! We knew once we arrived at her office that we would be well taken care of. Elana listened to our vision and was as passionate about the idea of our wedding as we were. As the bride, I gained a new friend and Planner all at once which was so important for the days to come. There were times I needed to meet with a vendor or make a tough decision and my then fiancé wasn't available due to work, or my mom or bridesmaids couldn't attend due to the travel. But, I always had Elana there every step of the way, sometimes at my rescue! She alleviated tons of stress, saved us time by learning our personality and style as a couple, and tailored our vendor selections to mesh well with us. Our wedding was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful! Several guests said that it was "the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended". Our romantic, regal vision came to be, everything was taken care of, and all I had to focus on was being beautiful and enjoying our first moments as husband and wife:)

Sent on 03/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2016

I don't know how but I started following Elana's Instagram page. I went through her pictures and also reviewed some of the couples she's worked with in the past. What sold me was the amount of diversity she had and that they entrusted her with their cultural traditions, customs, and visions.

Having a planner is probably be one of the best investments that can be made during the wedding planning process. I found myself to be less stressed and with having Elana she already had a built up portfolio of vendors that it made the selection process a lot easier. With the amount of experience she has she is flexible, patient, detailed oriented, and a perfectionist.

This process would have not been as smooth sailing if it wasn't for Elana! When you are great a what you do and love what you do it doesn't feel like work and I can honestly tell she loves what she does. When you set your own office hours and don't abide by them, or maximizes her time if she's in the state near you or answers a text knowing she tells you to use the online tracking system. She absolutely love her clients and I lover her too!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Shaleea · Married on 10/08/2016

Choosing Elana for you wedding planner will be your first best decision!! She is amazing and her team, as well! Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Elana Walker Events's reply:

Thank you so much Shaleea!! It was pleasure getting to know you guys and your families. xoxo

Toni · Married on 10/01/2016

The very first thing I did after getting engaged was look for a wedding planner. Elana's reputation for excellence preceded her, so I immediately put her on a short list of potential planners to speak with. After our first conversation, I knew I had to have her, and I have never been disappointed!! Elana and her team went above and beyond to make my wedding day extra special. Elana is organized, thoughtful and always accessible! Plus, she is well-connected with tons of other great vendors, which makes the selection process much easier. I was not one of those brides whose been planning her wedding since childhood, and I initially struggled with an overall wedding theme. Elana's creativity really helped me narrow down the things I wanted (and didn't want) to make the vision in my head come to life! There truly aren't enough wonderful things I can say about Elana Walker Events. I plan to recommend her to everyone I know! If you are on the fence about using her services, don't be, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Elana Walker Events's reply:

Thank you Toni! You were a pure joy to work with! I look forward to seeing you guys in the future :)

Markita · Married on 09/24/2016

There aren't enough words in the English language that can adequately explain Elana's greatness. Our wedding came together beautifully and she made sure everything went smoothly. I received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful everything was, how much everyone enjoyed themselves, and Elana's professionalism. During the entire planning process, she made herself easily accessible which was very important to me since I was an out-of-state bride. I am so grateful she was there for us on such a special day and I highly recommend Elana to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Elana Walker Events's reply:

Thanks Markita! I appreciate you welcoming me in to be apart of your big day!