4312 cam strader drive, Wilson, NC 27896 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About HARDY VIDEO PRODUCTION

Our mission is simple - to create the very best wedding video for you. Your mother's hands as she fastens up your wedding dress, your father's smile as he walks you down the aisle, the twinkle in your eye as you dance your first dance as husband and wife. These are all precious moments that can fade in an instant.

Follow HARDY VIDEO PRODUCTION on

Videos 5 vídeos

13 Reviews for HARDY VIDEO PRODUCTION

• Y

Yvette · Married on 11/09/2013

OMG!!!! It not only met, but exceeded our expectations!!! If you need a videographer Hardy's Video services is the one for you.
    Tony, we thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty. Know that we will use you for other services and recommend you to other friends and family for your services!!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Lasheco · Married on 06/15/2013

WOW! Where do I begin? From my first contact with Mr Hardy through the end of the reception he was courteous, professional and interacted very well with the other vendors. He was responsive to my emails, calls, texts and truly made you feel at ease. My siblings and I hired Mr Hardy to video our parent's wedding vow renewal ceremony celebrating 40 years of matrimony. A very special event which we wanted captured to rewatch for years to come. Mr Hardy far exceeded our expectations. From the moment he arrived at the church he began capturing moments we could relive again and again. The arrival of the DVDs in the mail, the packaging, and the way he put everything together truly made us smile, laugh and cry all over again. A beautiful product for a very affordable price! I would highly recommend him not just for your wedding but any event you wanted to have captured for a lifetime. He is the BEST!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Chelsey · Married on 12/08/2012

Absolutely awesome! Our video went above and beyond our expectations. The still picture and moments that he captured that we didn't get to see is amazing! The songs he used and the picture slide show brings tears to my eyes each time I watch it. Great Job. Just recommended him to a friend getting married this summer!!!

Sent on 03/15/2013

• Elana Walker Events
    Elana Walker Events Wedding Planners

I recommend Hardy Video Productions for your videographer needs. He is professional, personable and cost effective. His work is great!! As a certified wedding planner, I recommend having a videographer on your wedding day to preserve the memory of this once in a lifetime day and I recommend Tony Hardy!!

• 4312 cam strader drive Wilson, 27896 See on map