PO Box 542, Clinton, MD 20735 Map · Phone number

About Eclectic Fete

We are the planners of your future memories and the designers of your dream vision! With our home based in the Washington, DC area, you're definitely in for a monumental treat when it comes to celebrating your special occasions! Fair warning: our bright, bold and beautiful events have been known to cause your heart to skip a beat!! Thank you so much for rocking out with Eclectic Fête!

Follow Eclectic Fete on

Eclectic Fete 3
  • Elaina

Elaina · Married on 10/20/2017

Amazing Coordinator

Amazing. If we had to describe our experience working with Sharia in one-word Amazing would be it. Sharia is your go-to, all in one, amazing coordinator and friend. She is very personable and listens to every idea, wish, and concept you can dream of for your wedding, while working to save you money and headaches along the way. We hired Sharia to be our weeding month-of coordinator, but it feels like she was along with us every day up-to the wedding. Sharia always remembers the big dates as you get closer, sending lovely reminders (and flowers) counting down. She has an extensive network and connections in every service you need; catering, photography, jewelers, DJs, cakes, and more! Sharia helped us coordinate the delivery of all decor, alcohol, and flowers to our location before the wedding and bared the burden of ensuring every detail was perfect for our arrival. During our ceremony and reception I didn’t have to worry about my vision, it was all implemented just the way I wanted and Sharia was there to settle any issues and wrap the night up without us having to worry about a thing! Thank you Sharia and Eclectic Fete!

Eclectic Fete 4
    Eclectic Fete 5
    Eclectic Fete 6
    Sent on 10/19/2018

amber · Married on 04/30/2011

The Socialite Event Management team was so wonderful to me and everyone at and in my wedding! They were there for me every step of the way in my planning even though, I started very late and with not much time they some how helped me get everything together and ease my crazy worried mind each time I spoke with them. I was a young bride on a tight budget and they helped show me how so save in some areas to be able to splurge on the things they meant the most to me. They had great contacts with many wonderful vendors that overly exceeded any expectations I had. They were especially there for me the day of the wedding they came in the night before to set up the venue and were there the morning of to finish. Thank God for them because I know many brides have to waste time setting up or spend the whole day worrying that things wont turn out be the way they had pictured in their heads. I had no worries of this at all. I knew that they completely understood the look and feel I was going for. Many times Sharia would finish my sentences and thoughts on things. My only worry on the day of the wedding was not falling walking down the isle to meet my future husband, and I didn't, haha! They allowed me to relax the day of my wedding and enjoy my time with my bridesmaids and mother which is something I will forever be grateful for. My wedding was beautiful and everyone had a great time. I owe it all to the people of Socialite Even Management team, (who I still speak with on a regular basis they were not only there for me on my special day but I foresee life long friendships) Thank you so much ladies you truly were a gift from above!

Sent on 06/06/2011

Melissa · Married on 02/26/2010

Sharia did the most amazing job in designing and creating our invitations for our wedding in June. She was incredibly helpful, professional, and full of ideas. If you want to create amazing invitations at a very reasonable price you should definitely hire her. I am so glad we did!!!

Sent on 03/22/2010

Eclectic Fete FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Gronde Photography
    Gronde Photography Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of working with these lovely ladies at an event and they were so creative and so well organized, it made our job as the photographers so much easier. They have the same love for weddings as we do and that's something that many people in this business have lost, but makes for such a better experience. We highly recommend and hope to work with them again soon!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Socialite Event Management to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• PO Box 542 Clinton, 20735 See on map