Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number

About Perfectly Planned by Brooke

Perfectly Planned is dedicated to our clients whether it be an intimate cocktail party or a once in a lifetime event. We understand that a successful event means more that just "pulling it off," it means not only exceeding your expectations but your guests as well. Through our passion for perfection we make YOUR dreams come true.

~We are happy to customize any of our packages to meet the needs to any bride~

Brooke King (Founder) has planned events for many years for friends, family, colleagues, and acquaintances. However, the inception of Perfectly Planned occurred during the planning of her own wedding at Potomac Point Winery. Brooke's clients immediately recognize her passion for planning and commitment to their events. She prides herself on her ability to transform a client's vision into reality.

The bride
blog7
blog7

9 Reviews for Perfectly Planned by Brooke

Amy · Married on 06/16/2012

Brooke was fantastic! Everything on our wedding day was flawless. She is extremely organized, incredibly friendly and super responsive. She had some great suggestions and had quick answers to all my questions. She contacted all my vendors to make sure I didn't have to worry about anything and the day went without a hitch. She made me feel very relaxed and I wasn't stressed at all since I knew I could count on her. She is highly recommended!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Chrissy · Married on 10/08/2011

I did the “ Perfectly Day” package. Brooke was such a huge help. I recently started a new job in which I was living out of state for 3 months and Brooke was very flexible to work with my busy schedule. She met with my mom and I approximately a month before the big day. Brooke brought up things that I had not even realized I needed to do. She was so helpful and made a time line for the evening and instantly I felt a huge burden off my shoulders. When you meet with Brooke you realize that you made the best choice hiring her. She is really a go getter and has everything down to a T. She was great with recommending websites to use for the best prices on things. She keeps you on track with what needs to be done. The day of my wedding was flawless other than having my photographer cancel on me. Brooke was very upbeat and very positive and told me she was going to do whatever she could to ensure that my fill in photographers did whatever I wanted. She filled the photographer in on what my family wanted and helped track down people to ensure my every wish came true. Brooke was Pregnant and on her feet all night and did not miss one beat. There are not enough words I can say to express my gratitude for Brooke. She made sure all my wishes came true on my big day. She has wedding planning down to a T and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/07/2012

Erin · Married on 09/10/2011

I had the pleasure of working with Brooke from Perfectly Planned by Brooke for my wedding that took place 09/10/2011. She really helped me through every decision and was available whenever I needed her. She did a great job of keeping me calm and collected the week leading up to the big day and especially on the wedding day itself. I trusted her to listen to me and my ideas (and I had some weird ones) and made them all come alive. She did everything I asked her to and more! I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with throughout it all!

Sent on 09/23/2011

Award

Perfectly Planned by Brooke FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Ashburn, 20148 See on map