E.C. Campbell Photography

Clarkston, MI View map
$3,975 Most Popular Price

$3,975 Most Popular Price

When you are in conversation with someone, do you ever hear yourself saying...gosh, what a small world it is! I feel like I have said this numerous times over the years. It is amazing how connected we all are. It doesn't matter if you live next door or across the world, we are all intertwined somehow. Through energy, time, people, nature...you name it. We are all in this thing called life together. And it's truly beautiful.

That's what drives me in my work and what I am most passionate about. The connection. That feeling is what inspires me on a daily basis. I love photographing life. Real life. I capture images based on the raw emotion that connects us all. Lifestyle images that make you feel alive. To remind you who you love and why you love them. I want to show you how gorgeous life is through your love, family, real moments, and all the beauty that surrounds us on a daily basis.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,975.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Negatives
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,975

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Rachel Married on 08/31/2019

Above and beyond all expectations!

E'Lisa is amazing! I really don't know what I would have done without her on our wedding day. She created a detailed timeline for our big day and made sure we got the photos we wanted. She kept me calm and guided me through my entire wedding day. Her work speaks for itself... the beauty she captures in everyone is so organic. It's romantic and warm, not posed. She made it so easy for us to be us, even when we were full of nerves. She was fast and so accommodating, the best decision we made for our wedding! And the photos are incredible!
  • Hannah
    Hannah N. Married on 10/27/2018

Beyond Exceptional from Start to Finish!

When we first got engaged and started thinking about our wedding, my husband and I knew we wanted to make our photographer the number 1 priority because the photos are the one thing we'll have forever. So we want to love them! E'Lisa came highly recommended and as I did research on other photographers I felt like none of the others compared to the quality of her work, so we booked her!

Let me tell you, E'Lisa impressed us from day 1. She was so kind & professional and put effort into getting to know us and what we wanted out of our photos. She was always very responsive in answering any questions I threw her way and she even assisted me with putting together a timeline for the day! I felt like everything was kept very simple and organized which made me that much less stressed.

E'Lisa (and her assistant) makes being photographed feel effortless. She knows what she's doing, what kind of photos to take, and she gets the job done all while making you feel comfortable and often not even realizing she's still taking photos. That last part is key. Some of my favorite photos were ones I didn't even know were being captured. She gets these little, spontaneous moments that capture so much emotion and beauty.

She sent us a really nice variety of sneak peeks not even a week after the wedding! I was in love with all of them! And once she sent us the full album, I was floored by how many amazing photos there were. I don't know how I'll choose which to display! She captured everything we wanted and then a ton more. I felt like I was reliving each part of the day as I flipped through them all.

We absolutely made the right decision choosing E.C. Campbell photography and I truly appreciate her hard work to help make our day absolutely perfect. I'll definitely be looking her up again for any future photography needs!

(I also want to mention and send another "thank you" to E'Lisa for very quickly sending us photos of my husband's grandfather when he passed away so that we could have them at his funeral. It was extremely touching to his family and I know she put aside personal time in order to get those to us. So thank you, from the bottom of our hearts for that.)
    Daniele Married on 06/09/2018
    The photographer was the most important vendor to pick for me. I interviewed several, and when I talked with E'Lisa on the phone, I knew I had found my perfect fit! Her gorgeous portfolio speaks for itself and she also understood exactly what I was looking for in my wedding photos. She has a contagious energy and she seemed just as excited about my wedding as I did!
    Throughout the 13+ months of wedding planning, E'Lisa would check in and got to know me and my husband. We did an engagement photo shoot with her (highly recommend!) which helped my husband loosen up in front of the camera. It happened to be pouring rain that day and she encouraged us to go outside for a few photos - they turned out to be our favorites!
    As the wedding day was approaching she also helped tremendously with timeline planning. The day went so smoothly in large part to her help.
    E'Lisa is incredibly thoughtful - each mail communication, from the initial contract to the USB drive delivery, was presented so beautifully with dried flowers and beautiful stationary. It made us feel special and we knew our photos would also be treated with the same level of detail.
    We received HUNDREDS of photos several weeks after our wedding. And they are all so beautiful! She was able to capture so many little moments in the day. The photos in large part were not posed so she was able to capture the nervousness, excitement, and all the love of the day! We will treasure these photos for the rest of our lives!
    I can't recommend E'Lisa enough as a photographer for your special day. She is also an all-around fantastic human!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jason & Missy
    14 photos · 02/16/2013

DJ JOEY A Wedding DJ Services DJ JOEY A Wedding DJ Services Wedding DJs

E’lisa Campbell is one of the most down to earth people that I’ve met in the wedding industry. I’ve had the opportunity to work with her on several weddings over the years and she goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy. Not only is she a great person, she’s a phenomenal photographer! Every photo image that I’ve seen from her work looks like its about to jump off from a bridal magazine. E’lisa is very passionate about her work and has a great eye for capturing images and moments that brings out the true emotion of each subject. E’lisa is so easy to work with and is someone who I look up to as a photographer. Book her now before someone else gets your event date!

Castle Farms Castle Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

E.C. Campbell Photography is such a pleasure to work with. Their photographs are one of a kind, and capture the emotion of our Castle Couples' special day.

Diatto Photography Diatto Photography Wedding Photographers

E'lisa is one of the most professional, talented, fun and up beat photographers to work with. She is super organized and structured, yet laid back and easy going. I always look forward to working with E'lisa and I feel at home when I do. She is one of those few people that truly has a sparkling personality and down to earth spirit with the right amount of professionalism. I do believe her work speaks for itself. It's gorgeous and timeless. I know you will have a blast working with her and having her by your side too!

Clarkston, 48348
Location of (E.C. Campbell Photography)

E.C. Campbell Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does E.C. Campbell Photography include in the starting price?

E.C. Campbell Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What photography services does E.C. Campbell Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

E.C. Campbell Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What photography styles does E.C. Campbell Photography offer?

E.C. Campbell Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does E.C. Campbell Photography offer?

E.C. Campbell Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does E.C. Campbell Photography offer for wedding events?

E.C. Campbell Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend E.C. Campbell Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

E.C. Campbell Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding