Clarkston, MI 48348 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,975
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About E.C. Campbell Photography

When you are in conversation with someone, do you ever hear yourself saying...gosh, what a small world it is! I feel like I have said this numerous times over the years. It is amazing how connected we all are. It doesn't matter if you live next door or across the world, we are all intertwined somehow. Through energy, time, people, nature...you name it. We are all in this thing called life together. And it's truly beautiful.

That's what drives me in my work and what I am most passionate about. The connection. That feeling is what inspires me on a daily basis. I love photographing life. Real life. I capture images based on the raw emotion that connects us all. Lifestyle images that make you feel alive. To remind you who you love and why you love them. I want to show you how gorgeous life is through your love, family, real moments, and all the beauty that surrounds us on a daily basis.

Follow E.C. Campbell Photography on

E.C. Campbell Photography 4
E.C. Campbell Photography 5
E.C. Campbell Photography 6

Daniele · Married on 06/09/2018

The photographer was the most important vendor to pick for me. I interviewed several, and when I talked with E'Lisa on the phone, I knew I had found my perfect fit! Her gorgeous portfolio speaks for itself and she also understood exactly what I was looking for in my wedding photos. She has a contagious energy and she seemed just as excited about my wedding as I did!
    Throughout the 13+ months of wedding planning, E'Lisa would check in and got to know me and my husband. We did an engagement photo shoot with her (highly recommend!) which helped my husband loosen up in front of the camera. It happened to be pouring rain that day and she encouraged us to go outside for a few photos - they turned out to be our favorites!
    As the wedding day was approaching she also helped tremendously with timeline planning. The day went so smoothly in large part to her help.
    E'Lisa is incredibly thoughtful - each mail communication, from the initial contract to the USB drive delivery, was presented so beautifully with dried flowers and beautiful stationary. It made us feel special and we knew our photos would also be treated with the same level of detail.
    We received HUNDREDS of photos several weeks after our wedding. And they are all so beautiful! She was able to capture so many little moments in the day. The photos in large part were not posed so she was able to capture the nervousness, excitement, and all the love of the day! We will treasure these photos for the rest of our lives!
    I can't recommend E'Lisa enough as a photographer for your special day. She is also an all-around fantastic human!

E.C. Campbell Photography 7
    E.C. Campbell Photography 8
    E.C. Campbell Photography 9
    E.C. Campbell Photography 10
    E.C. Campbell Photography 11
    E.C. Campbell Photography 12

Jeff · Married on 08/13/2017

Just hire her and forget about it!!!! She was wonderful to work with. You better book her out way in advance (like a year or more) too we were very lucky to get her.

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2017

Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to start with E'Lisa. She is hands down the best vendor we booked, from the very beginning during our engagement photos she was so sweet and personal and obviously a phenomenal photographer. She captures photos in such a way that conveys that moment and emotion so perfectly which is we love her. She had done my friends wedding prior and as soon as I got engaged I knew I had to book her immediately! E'Lisa also knows how to make you feel so relaxed and calm during the whole wedding process in general, she's honestly just the best :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

E.C. Campbell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• DJ JOEY A Wedding DJ Services
    DJ JOEY A Wedding DJ Services Wedding DJs

E’lisa Campbell is one of the most down to earth people that I’ve met in the wedding industry. I’ve had the opportunity to work with her on several weddings over the years and she goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy. Not only is she a great person, she’s a phenomenal photographer! Every photo image that I’ve seen from her work looks like its about to jump off from a bridal magazine. E’lisa is very passionate about her work and has a great eye for capturing images and moments that brings out the true emotion of each subject. E’lisa is so easy to work with and is someone who I look up to as a photographer. Book her now before someone else gets your event date!

• Castle Farms
    Castle Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

E.C. Campbell Photography is such a pleasure to work with. Their photographs are one of a kind, and capture the emotion of our Castle Couples' special day.

• Diatto Photography
    Diatto Photography Wedding Photographers

E'lisa is one of the most professional, talented, fun and up beat photographers to work with. She is super organized and structured, yet laid back and easy going. I always look forward to working with E'lisa and I feel at home when I do. She is one of those few people that truly has a sparkling personality and down to earth spirit with the right amount of professionalism. I do believe her work speaks for itself. It's gorgeous and timeless. I know you will have a blast working with her and having her by your side too!

• Clarkston, MI 48348 See on map