Dream Theme Cakes

• ChocoLattes

2 Reviews for Dream Theme Cakes

• Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 04/18/2015

I am so glad I choose Christina @ Dream Theme Cakes to make our wedding cake because it was so beautiful and so yummy & moist. I shopped around but I must say she gave me a great price and she delivered the cake and set it up and also added my flowers. Our cake was white icing with fancy designs on it and the inside was lavender our wedding color & it was 3 layers 12, 10, 8 with pillars holding up the top layer.. I will send others her way. Also sue to she forgot to leave me a box for my top layer to freeze she said she would male me a top layer for my 1 year Anniversary and she did just that and again it was so yummy and she even went through the trouble to make it it just like my wedding cake which means she made the inside cake Lavender and the fancy design on the outside.

Sent on 04/26/2015

John & Karisa · Married on 02/04/2012

Christina Bricks goes to my church and she makes amazing cakes!! EVERYONE loved our cake at our Wedding, us included. We were very pleased. Her prices are reasonable for the magnificent work she does! She is very friendly and flexible. Thank you Christina!

Sent on 02/15/2012

• Jacksonville See on map
    Location of (Dream Theme Cakes)