Trishalicious Cakes (Gainesville)

Gainesville, FL View map

From modern to classic, elegant to whimsical and fun, Trishalicious Cakes is sure to make the perfect cake for your event. Our specialty is creating the cake of your dreams that is not only beautiful but will leave you wanting more. My name is Trisha Davis and I am constantly motivated by attempting to outdo myself with every cake I create to make it more beautiful, more challenging.. and a one of a kind masterpiece that is moist and delicious. Our cakes are made fresh (NEVER frozen) and I pride myself on using only the freshest ingredients. I am very passionate about every cake that comes out of my kitchen.. but a large part of my inspiration comes from YOU! You dream it... I'll create it!

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Victoria
    Victoria Married on 03/30/2013
    I live in Jacksonville and had my wedding at the Sweetwater Branch Inn in Gainesville, FL. Trisha is located in Gainesville and I found her through this website. I checked her pictures and instantly loved what I saw!! I contacted her and she instantly replied to my emails and was extremely flexible! She met us half way to do a tasting! She provides a mini cake and it was delicious!! She listened to all my crazy ideas and replied back to all of my crazy emails! I was BEYOND excited when I finally saw my wedding cake! It was BEAUTIFUL! Better than I could have ever dreamed of and it tasted AMAZING! I had more than enough cake to feed all my guests and she was extremely reasonable in price. I definitely recommend her to all brides!
    Krystal Married on 10/29/2011
    Gorgeous cupcakes!! Delivery was on time and I was blown away by the cupcakes and how she arranged them on the cake tier she let me borrow. The flavors were better than I had hoped for. Fair prices and Trisha is very easy to work with. Highly recommend!

5729 SW 75th St Gainesville, FL, 32608
Location of (Trishalicious Cakes (Gainesville))

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding