5729 SW 75th St, Gainesville, FL 32608 Map · Phone number

About trishaliciouscakes.com

From modern to classic, elegant to whimsical and fun, Trishalicious Cakes is sure to make the perfect cake for your event. Our specialty is creating the cake of your dreams that is not only beautiful but will leave you wanting more. My name is Trisha Davis and I am constantly motivated by attempting to outdo myself with every cake I create to make it more beautiful, more challenging.. and a one of a kind masterpiece that is moist and delicious. Our cakes are made fresh (NEVER frozen) and I pride myself on using only the freshest ingredients. I am very passionate about every cake that comes out of my kitchen.. but a large part of my inspiration comes from YOU! You dream it... I'll create it!

cupcake wedding
trishaliciouscakes.com
black and white with pink flowers
peonygarden roses wedding cake
peony wedding cake
trishaliciouscakes.com
black and white wedding cake
christmas wedding cake
cupcake wedding

2 Reviews for trishaliciouscakes.com

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/30/2013

I live in Jacksonville and had my wedding at the Sweetwater Branch Inn in Gainesville, FL. Trisha is located in Gainesville and I found her through this website. I checked her pictures and instantly loved what I saw!! I contacted her and she instantly replied to my emails and was extremely flexible! She met us half way to do a tasting! She provides a mini cake and it was delicious!! She listened to all my crazy ideas and replied back to all of my crazy emails! I was BEYOND excited when I finally saw my wedding cake! It was BEAUTIFUL! Better than I could have ever dreamed of and it tasted AMAZING! I had more than enough cake to feed all my guests and she was extremely reasonable in price. I definitely recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Krystal · Married on 10/29/2011

Gorgeous cupcakes!! Delivery was on time and I was blown away by the cupcakes and how she arranged them on the cake tier she let me borrow. The flavors were better than I had hoped for. Fair prices and Trisha is very easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2011

trishaliciouscakes.com FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic