1430 West Lahon Street, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Drake Dietrick Video

Honest & hard working Wedding Videographer: Standard 2 Camera Coverage in Full High Definition (1920 x 1080). No deposit required. Ceremony & Reception $100.00 per hour...no hidden fees. You get every single minute of raw footage & highlights too. Sent out FAST. Located in the Chicago area.

Drake Dietrick
President - Drake Dietrick Video
Phone 847 226 5482
Fax: 847 696 9011

Follow Drake Dietrick Video on

1ed4c91491b6cefd 1365648751527 drake dietrick video
drake dietrick video
Drake Dietrick Video
Camera #1: Panasonic AG AC-7 Professional Full HD (1920 x 1080 Resolution)
Camera #1: Panasonic AG AC-7 Professional Full HD (1920 x 1080 Resolution)
1ed4c91491b6cefd 1365648751527 drake dietrick video
drake dietrick video

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Drake Dietrick Video

Regina · Married on 12/13/2014

Drake did an amazing job with our wedding video! We wanted raw footage, nothing fancy, and Drake was able to give us that and more. He captured the key moments and is very professional. He is also very dedicated to his work and delivers quickly! Thanks for helping make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Stacy · Married on 07/27/2013

We had a great experience with Drake. He was very professional and responsive throughout the planning process for our wedding. At the wedding, it seemed like he was really getting close for all of the key moments. I'm excited to watch the video, especially because our photographer wasn't so great. Drake's price is very competitive too.

Sent on 09/25/2013
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 10/05/2012

We couldn't be happier than we are with the service Drake provided. In addition to capturing everything that we wanted we were surprised to find when we returned from our honeymoon we already received the finished product. In the months/weeks leading up to the wedding even before we made the decision to hire Drake I had sent him several emails with different questions/concerns we had and he always responded in a very timely manner. In most cases a lot sooner than I would have expected. We are very happy with the quality and coverage of our video and the professionalism Drake provided at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Drake Dietrick Video's reply:

I really work hard after each event and I sincerely enjoy it...even though the hours are quite taxing. A review like this makes me feel good as I seriously worry about what my customers think. So many times...I do not hear a word about my efforts in turning a big DVD set around FAST. I really have to be efficient with my time to get it done. Your kind words not only warm my heart but energizes me and gives me great gratification as it feels as if my efforts are being noticed.

I loved doing your wedding and so many events...as I am fortunate enough to work for GOOD PEOPLE. Your family and friends were so much fun to film and talk to. They were a delight and filming you guys was a blast. Thank you so much for taking the time to type up great review for me. It means a lot to me...as I work so hard...and so many times...I have no clue if my customers are happy or not happy...as they just sort of get busy and move on.

Taking the time shows what a great person you are and I sincerely appreciate the recognition and putting out a good word to the public on my behalf. I am honored that you selected my services. I try to go the extra mile and it is so nice to hear just ANY feedback...especially positive feedback. Oh...and the 2nd wave of DVD's are in the works. You are going to LOVE it. Thank your friends and family for me...for just being themselves and totally funny and fun to film...you name a dance...ANY ERA...your family will have it down to a science...it was a blast to watch you guys dance...even Grandma got out there...and I want to say...she was dancing to Pitbull. That says it all. Thanks again...and stay in touch. Drake

Drake Dietrick Video FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 734.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 1430 West Lahon Street Park Ridge, 60068 See on map
    8476980471 (Other Phone Number)
    8476969011 (Fax Number)