Drake Dietrick Video

Park Ridge, IL View map

$734 Most Popular Price

Honest & hard working Wedding Videographer: Standard 2 Camera Coverage in Full High Definition (1920 x 1080). No deposit required. Ceremony & Reception $100.00 per hour...no hidden fees. You get every single minute of raw footage & highlights too. Sent out FAST. Located in the Chicago area.

Drake Dietrick
President - Drake Dietrick Video
Phone 847 226 5482
Fax: 847 696 9011

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$734

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Regina Married on 12/13/2014
    Drake did an amazing job with our wedding video! We wanted raw footage, nothing fancy, and Drake was able to give us that and more. He captured the key moments and is very professional. He is also very dedicated to his work and delivers quickly! Thanks for helping make our day absolutely perfect!
    Stacy Married on 07/27/2013
    We had a great experience with Drake. He was very professional and responsive throughout the planning process for our wedding. At the wedding, it seemed like he was really getting close for all of the key moments. I'm excited to watch the video, especially because our photographer wasn't so great. Drake's price is very competitive too.
  • Tricia
    Tricia Married on 10/05/2012
    We couldn't be happier than we are with the service Drake provided. In addition to capturing everything that we wanted we were surprised to find when we returned from our honeymoon we already received the finished product. In the months/weeks leading up to the wedding even before we made the decision to hire Drake I had sent him several emails with different questions/concerns we had and he always responded in a very timely manner. In most cases a lot sooner than I would have expected. We are very happy with the quality and coverage of our video and the professionalism Drake provided at a very reasonable price.

Drake Dietrick Video's reply:

I really work hard after each event and I sincerely enjoy it...even though the hours are quite taxing. A review like this makes me feel good as I seriously worry about what my customers think. So many times...I do not hear a word about my efforts in turning a big DVD set around FAST. I really have to be efficient with my time to get it done. Your kind words not only warm my heart but energizes me and gives me great gratification as it feels as if my efforts are being noticed.

I loved doing your wedding and so many events...as I am fortunate enough to work for GOOD PEOPLE. Your family and friends were so much fun to film and talk to. They were a delight and filming you guys was a blast. Thank you so much for taking the time to type up great review for me. It means a lot to me...as I work so hard...and so many times...I have no clue if my customers are happy or not happy...as they just sort of get busy and move on.

Taking the time shows what a great person you are and I sincerely appreciate the recognition and putting out a good word to the public on my behalf. I am honored that you selected my services. I try to go the extra mile and it is so nice to hear just ANY feedback...especially positive feedback. Oh...and the 2nd wave of DVD's are in the works. You are going to LOVE it. Thank your friends and family for me...for just being themselves and totally funny and fun to film...you name a dance...ANY ERA...your family will have it down to a science...it was a blast to watch you guys dance...even Grandma got out there...and I want to say...she was dancing to Pitbull. That says it all. Thanks again...and stay in touch. Drake

1430 West Lahon Street Park Ridge, 60068
847-698-0471
Location of (Drake Dietrick Video)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding