Real Star Media

Chicago, IL View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

We believe that weddings are a social celebration of a very sacred commitment. We feel honored to be participants in every wedding we shoot and treat both the day and the people involved with the highest level of respect. Most of all, weddings are a day filled with beauty and magic that emerges effortlessly. We believe our job is to capture that magic in the most authentic way - unobtrusively, honestly, joyfully.

We are a small boutique stills and cinema studio, offering the most recent advances in the cinematography field. We are always well versed in the latest wedding trends and bride preferences. Our approach is contemporary and always in the best of taste. We strive for the perfect combination of timeless elegance and fresh style.

Our focus is on journalistic style cinematography. We limit the number of posed and try instead to highlight the laughter, tears, and passion that you and your guests will be feeling without our heavy involvement. We understand that each couple is unique in their style, personality, and biography and strive to produce stills and cinema that reflect that individuality.

In each event, we tell an intimate and timeless love, emotion and story.

• Asian-owned

Chicco Married on 08/16/2017
    Not only were we impressed with the talent and professionalism from them, they also managed to put us at ease with how well they've documented every important scenario from our wedding and the days that surrounded it. I even had guests commenting that they wish they had hired him for their own wedding. The videos he produced were brilliantly showcased like a romantic film and he can make an ordinary wedding look extraordinary! Look no further, these guys are the best!
    Chloe Married on 05/27/2017
    Real Star Media did an AMAZING, PHENOMENAL job with our Same Day Edit. They captured the best moments and put together the most beautiful video. Our guests were amazed, as were we, and it was probably the most memorable moment of the night. I would DEFINITELY recommend Real Star Media for your wedding too!!
    Emma Married on 07/11/2015
    Raul and the rest of the Real Star Media team are absolutely amazing, and we feel so lucky we found them. My husband and I met with Raul in person and were so impressed by not only his kind personality, but his organization, professionalism, and more than anything, his passion for videography. It was beyond clear that he really cares about what he's doing and about giving the couples he works with videos they can cherish forever. We were beyond amazed by everything included in the videography package - while some videographers nickel and dime you for one 4-minute video, Raul and his team provided us with 8 videos. Yes, 8. We got separate videos of the toasts, a video of our ceremony (beautifully edited - the music in the backdrop of the beginning was actually the audio of my friend singing from later in the ceremony), a montage of the dancing (set to our favorite dancing song, "shout" - it was PERFECT), and trailer-type videos of the preparations and reception, and the "wedding story" - which was definitely the crowning gem. Real Star Media took the typical wedding trailer to another level, by incorporating the story of our relationship & engagement and setting up a separate shoot with us on a different day that they then edited into the wedding video. It makes me tear up every time I watch it - and I'm not the only one - when I shared it on Facebook, pretty much everyone gushed over how it made THEM tear up (even people we don't know well!) and how amazing it was. We were so impressed with Real Star Media from start to finish, and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Deals

Real Star Media 1
Exclusive
Real Star Media 2
Discount

Additional 10% off when you booked our preferred vendors in our network

Roland Gozun Photography Roland Gozun Photography Wedding Photographers

I am a photographer, and it is always a pleasure when I get an opportunity to work with the team at Real Star Media. A very talented team that always delivers outstanding results in their craft. Their professionalism is top notch, and the video shoots they produce under pressure go smoothly, and stress-free. This team has a keen eye for putting creative approach to work that adds value, and helps me do my job better. I highly recommend them, and you better check-out their work !

1616 Amaryllis Drive Chicago, IL, 60446
773-656-7814
Location of (Real Star Media)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding