About Big Hugs Photo Booth

Moments in a flash, Memories for life!

Unlimited prints on the spot which means all your guests get a copy. Experience the fun and laughter as you watch yourselves strike a pose on-screen while wearing funny hats, mustache sticks and many other goofy props.

What makes us the best photo booth in Chicago? We don't just settle for standard design. We go the extra mile to customize designs based on your event's theme or color so your prints become creative artworks that are uniquely your own.

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Photographer

Setup (6)
Delivery (5)
Photobooth (5)
Clean Up (4)

Amazing!!!!! Big Hugs did not disappoint me with their service. Starting from the designs, layouts, prompt response, very good service from staff, and affordable price. They gave me exactly what I had imagined, matching with my theme color and design. The staff was really friendly and fun. All of my guests, whether children, young adults, or older, enjoyed this part of the wedding. I actually regret not having a lot of photos taken since I was busy with the program. So, I will definitely get their service again for the future and will highly be recommending not only to my friends, but to those who are looking for one. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Big Hugs for the wonderful service and for the stress-free night! :)

Profile Picture Julie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I was skeptical at first to do a photo booth at our wedding- I feel like they've been overdone lately and they're not always fun. I'm so glad my husband pushed us to do it because it was a huge hit! We didn't have a large space for a photo booth, but Big Hugs had a small option that was kind of like an old timey walk in photo booth with a curtain. They had just a few fun props- some other booths I've seen have about 50 options which is overwhelming- and the attendant was very friendly & personable. They even came up with a custom design for the bottom of the photo strips for our wedding. they sent us a proof of what they came up with, we didn't love it so we asked if they could try again- and they were more than willing to make any changes we wanted. The value was great as some photo booths we looked at were well over $1000. I'm very happy with our decision to use Big Hugs. They're a great company who really seems to take the client's preferences to heart. Thanks for providing a fun activity at our wedding.

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews

0:49 minutes

Events

Chicago, IL 60603   See On Map
855-755-4847 (phone)
Big Hugs Photo Booth is a wedding Photo Booth Rental from Chicago. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Indiana, Wisconsin, and chicago suburbs. Big Hugs Photo Booth is a professional wedding Photo Booth Rental Company that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in birthday, prom, wedding, sweet 16, Bat Mitzvah, Bar Mitzvah, reunions, school events, quinceneara, sweet 16, debut, 1st Birthday, 40th Birthday, church event, corporate event, graduation.