Misha Media Photography

Chicago, IL View map

$4,500 Most Popular Price

We are Chicago wedding photographers with a storytelling approach. Our style is a blend of candid photojournalism mixed with fine art portraiture. We photograph with our eyes, ears and heart open to capture all the little details that make up your big day.

We love capturing each and every moment... the relationships, connections and moments. View our galleries and blog post and you will find that we carefully craft the perfect mixture of candid photojournalism capturing all the moments that happen in the day combined with fine art photography.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

Lauren K. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing experience!

One of my coworkers had her wedding photographed by Michele and Andy, and from the moment I saw the photos, I knew I wanted them as our wedding photographers! From the first phone call, my husband and I felt completely comfortable with Michele. She was so patient and answered all of our questions. As an added bonus, they provided us with a great online tool to help plan out our wedding timeline. On the day of, Michele and Andy were so friendly and professional! We loved that they gave us different ideas on how to pose, as we needed a lot of guidance! The final photos are stunning, and my husband and I will treasure them for life. Thank you so much to the entire Misha Media team. I would recommend them to anyone!
  • Monica
    Monica P. Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing work!

We hired Misha Media for our wedding photos and absolutely loved working with Michele and Andy. They helped guide me through the whole process prior to the wedding day, and made it so easy to get the shots I wanted. Highly recommend using them!
  • Kim
    Kim A. Married on 10/19/2019

Highly Recommend!

From the very beginning, we knew Misha Media would be the ones for us! Choosing our photographers and videographers gave me so much anxiety because it’s something that you invest so much money on and you just want to look back on your wedding day for all the years to come. All my anxiety was cleared away the second we spoke to Michele over the phone! My husband is stationed in San Diego so at the time, we were across the country from each other. Michele made it so easy to include him by scheduling a phone meeting for us all since we couldn’t meet in person. I remember right when we all hung up, I called my husband back and we both agreed, without any doubts, that they would be the ones we work with. But it didn’t stop there- they were consistent and responsive throughout the entire process all the way until the day of the wedding and even after! Michele was such joy to work with and she was so organized with timelines and all! I had no idea what to expect on the day of our wedding, and she broke it down from the second I woke up to the second our night was over. She made the whole process as stress-free as possible! She is so detail oriented and she asked questions that we would never have even thought about if she had never brought it up (which happened a handful of times, so we are very grateful for that!) They were so awesome that we ended up including the photobooth they offered as well, which was a huge hit at the reception! Very convenient since they ended up being an all-in-one package deal for us- photo, video, and photobooth. We had the pleasure of having Noelle and Joey, and Michele and Andy on the day of. They made us feel so comfortable, it felt like we all knew each other forever! Their great personalities matched their great work ethic. I could go on and on about how great their team was, but I’ll just leave it at I’m so grateful to have had them at our wedding day. From the church ceremony to the hotel reception, it was all a smooth transition. We cannot thank you guys enough! We highly recommend Misha Media to anyone and everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

17 photos · 03/14/2015

Deals

Misha Media Photography 1
Offer

Ask about out FREE Social Media Booth when you book your wedding with Misha Media

NightOwls Media NightOwls Media Wedding Videographers

I can't say enough about Misha Media! I was able to film along side of them at a wedding this winter and just felt right at home the entire time. They are friendly, courteous, and superbly skilled in their craft! I was so taken aback when I got to see some of the photos from the wedding. Would highly, highly recommend Misha Media for anything you are looking to do!

Secondprint Productions Secondprint Productions Wedding Photographers

Michelle and Andy are THE premier photographers in all of Chicagoland. Their clean, crisp style is unmatched and unique. They've set the bar high with their quality work - just take a look at their site and the work speaks for itself. I highly recommend their services but make sure you book them early!

900 kingsbury st Chicago, IL, 60610
Location of (Misha Media Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding