NightOwls Media

Elgin, IL View map
$7,000 Most Popular Price

$7,000 Most Popular Price

We strive for one thing: that 5, 10, 20 years from now you will look back at you wedding day film and love it just as much as the day you are living it. We love what we do and we hope that shows through! The difference between other videographers and us, is the difference between a good video and a beautiful memory.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,000

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

• Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 12/11/2021
    Jaysin is an effin baller. We met him through a networking group that my husband was a part of for weddings. My husband does video and we met Jaysin at this event and knew we had to have him. We weren't even engaged yet. I confirmed Jaysin as our videographer before we even had our venue booked for reals.

Our meetings with Jaysin were like having meetings with a long lost best friend. He is the more personable guy you will ever meet and he wants to make your wedding video amazing.

Our wedding day was the best. I just wanted to hang out with Jaysin the whole time. He got there early and did his thing. He was super pleasant to everyone and made the wedding day go very smoothly. He was all over the place, getting this shot, getting that shot, climbing on stuff chasing golf carts.

We had a wedding trailer within a week and it made everyone cry. We had to get married 4 months early due to my father health. Because my husband does video, he had someone film our first wedding. Jaysin incorporated our first video with our new one. It was the best thing ever. You could see my dad walking me down the asile and then my step dad. It was so emotional.

If you can afford you, you need to hire Jaysin. It is the best thing you will have spent money on for your wedding. His videos are not the old school boring videos. Just look at his portfolio. Not just anyone can have my crying at strangers wedding videos at 6am on a Saturday morning. Only Jaysin can do that. Try to find someone that cares more about your wedding day, you won't. He probably cares more than you.

I could keep going but I don't want to tear up at my desk while at work :)
  • W
    Wendy Married on 06/21/2021

Saddest day

I needed someone to video film my mothers funeral for her sister and her family that could not be there. I called 5 people at the last minute and left messages. Jaysin called me back in 5 minutes. He had time to squeeze me in. I called to confirm and he was all set and remembered who i was. I can tell you he was so polite, professional and attentive to the situation. He wrote a beautiful note to me after the event that touched my heart. I would HIGHLY recommend Jaysin for all your events.
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin H. Married on 04/09/2021

Outstanding

The best of the best. We found Night Owls last min and my wedding video is better than I have ever imagined.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ross & Danielle
    19 photos · 08/08/2016

Elena Bazini Photography Elena Bazini Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I have had the opportunity to work with Jaysin and the Night Owls Media Team on several occasions. He is one of the few wedding videographers that I feel comfortable recommending to my clients. Not only does he create great work, but he is a positive presence on the wedding day. His kindness, organization, and creativity set him above the rest. Whenever I work with Jaysin, I feel like we are truly a part of the same team. I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for their wedding videographer. You will love the result!

My Chicago Wedding DJ My Chicago Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

I would highly recommend NightOwls Media . As a working DJ, I'm used to public speaking but freeze up when on camera. Working with Jaysin made my video phobia disappear instantly and he made me very comfortable and allowed my inner personality to shine though his lens. On the other hand, I've seen Jaysin in action many times when we're lucky enough to be at the same venue and he truly cares about his clients. Jaysin stands at approximately 6'6" and has no problem getting down on his knees (or back) to get the right shot. I'm truly impressed by his work ethic, personality and genuine sense of compassion. I have a couple of more shoots with Jaysin and cannot wait for my final video promo to be complete. You definitely won’t regret choosing them to make your day unforgettable!

TruFocus Productions TruFocus Productions Wedding Videographers

This guy really knows what he is doing when it comes to wedding video. I have been his second shooter and have learned a lot from this company. Highly recommended videographer.

Elgin, Illinois Elgin, IL, 60123
Location of (NightOwls Media)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding