Bartlett, IL 60103 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About I Do Video by Leo

It is our goal to give all newlyweds the ability to capture their wedding forever! With custom wedding videography packages, we promise to give you a wedding video that matches the perfection of that special day. All Newlyweds should have the opportunity to have their own wedding video, within a budget they can afford!

Learn more at www.idovideobyleo.com

66 Reviews for I Do Video by Leo

• Porsha

Porsha Kapera · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Leo is the absolute best!! He was so easy to work with and very quick to respond to all of our questions. He helped us figure out timelines and plan accordingly. On our wedding day, Leo arrived early and instantly made all of us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He did such an amazing job capturing all of the big (and small!) moments of our day without even knowing he was there. So far we have received our wedding trailer and feature video and we are so happy with what Leo has created. They perfectly captured the love and happiness we felt, and it brings us back to our special day each time we watch. We can’t wait for our full video! We HIGHLY recommend booking Leo for your wedding. He will capture everything and create an amazing video that will last forever.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic, Fun and Creative!

We had Leo shoot our wedding and were extremely happy with him and what we've seen of his work so far! He was very attentive and accommodating to our needs leading up to the wedding and had a lot of fun with us the day of!
    We were fortunate to have an incredible photographer to capture our day, but as much as we will relish those photos, the effort and thought that Leo put into our wedding video was extraordinary. He got our style, he understood what was important to us and had fun with us through the whole day. We couldn't have asked for a better match for us to shoot our day.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle Waksmundzki · Married on 09/22/2018

Great eye & Fantastic footage

Leo was recommended to us by my hair stylist that has worked countless weddings and knew his talent. He did not disappoint! Leo was so easy-going and fantastic to work with. We are so happy with the videos and how he beautifully captured our special day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

I Do Video by Leo Pricing

I Do Video by Leo Price Rates

I Do Video by Leo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

• Bartlett, 60103 See on map
    8477919669 (Other Phone Number)