I Do Video by Leo Reviews

68 Reviews for I Do Video by Leo

• Porsha

Porsha Kapera · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Leo is the absolute best!! He was so easy to work with and very quick to respond to all of our questions. He helped us figure out timelines and plan accordingly. On our wedding day, Leo arrived early and instantly made all of us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He did such an amazing job capturing all of the big (and small!) moments of our day without even knowing he was there. So far we have received our wedding trailer and feature video and we are so happy with what Leo has created. They perfectly captured the love and happiness we felt, and it brings us back to our special day each time we watch. We can’t wait for our full video! We HIGHLY recommend booking Leo for your wedding. He will capture everything and create an amazing video that will last forever.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic, Fun and Creative!

We had Leo shoot our wedding and were extremely happy with him and what we've seen of his work so far! He was very attentive and accommodating to our needs leading up to the wedding and had a lot of fun with us the day of!
    We were fortunate to have an incredible photographer to capture our day, but as much as we will relish those photos, the effort and thought that Leo put into our wedding video was extraordinary. He got our style, he understood what was important to us and had fun with us through the whole day. We couldn't have asked for a better match for us to shoot our day.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle Waksmundzki · Married on 09/22/2018

Great eye & Fantastic footage

Leo was recommended to us by my hair stylist that has worked countless weddings and knew his talent. He did not disappoint! Leo was so easy-going and fantastic to work with. We are so happy with the videos and how he beautifully captured our special day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/20/2018

Our videographer was Phillip H. Wonderful experience and he captured all our special moments! We are so happy with his work. Not only is he an awesome videographer but such a fun person to work with. So stop searching Phil is your guy !!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent Work!

Having a videographer was very important to us when we began planning our wedding. We did research on several other companies and not one came close to the quality Leo provides his couples. He was a DREAM to work with! Hiring Leo was one of the greatest decisions we made! He answered a million emails/questions from the both of us! Leo was able to modify packages for us to fit exactly what we wanted. Leo handled our very large (400 guests) as one shooter (multiple cameras). The day went by so fast, but Leo was there to capture every moment! We have watched all of the videos he has supplied us with several times already and we were just married in March! This is such a special thing to have and we will cherish it for years to come! We Highly recommend booking Leo for your wedding!!! You will not regret it one bit! There are not enough words to express how happy we are with the outcome of all our wedding footage!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Jessie · Married on 06/16/2018

We worked with Leo for our wedding in June and I couldn’t say enough good things about him. First of all, he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. My husband and I met him for the first time on the day of the wedding and we felt like we knew him for years. He was so discrete at the ceremony and reception and our video couldn’t of been more perfect. I have already recommended him to several other people and I would use him time and time again if I could!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Susan · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I could not be happier that we decided to work with Anthony and I Do Video by Leo! We had to plan a long distance wedding, as we live in California but got married in Illinois, and he made the process very easy! All of our questions and concerns were answered long before we ever flew to Illinois for the big day, and we were very confident that everything would be taken care of.

At our wedding, we didn't have to do a thing or worry at all about getting the video footage we wanted. Anthony was courteous, professional, blended in with the crowd perfectly all night, and he really looked like he was having a great time!

He got us our sneak peek trailer so quickly! We were actually still on our honeymoon when we got to see it! Within a month, we had our full video delivered to our house. Let's just say we were not prepared for how much we would laugh and cry the night we watched it. It was fantastic and exactly what we were hoping for! We would recommend Anthony in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/31/2018

I Do Video by Leo should be your videographer for your wedding. Leo was extremely professional and captured such great moments of my wedding that I will cherish forever. His pricing is extremely reasonable and he should honestly charge more for how great his work is and the time he puts in.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Kristina · Married on 11/17/2017

Leo was amazing! Not only was he great to work with as a person (very accommodating and kind) his final products are fantastic, and he truly does great work. Leo captured our day beautifully and really put together the highlights in such an impactful way, we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out and the timeliness we received the teaser video, highlight video, and full footage. Our friends and family who have seen the videos love watching them and reliving the day! We have already recommended Leo and will continue to!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Leo was amazing! He was so easy to work with and truly captured every special moment of our wedding day. We couldn't have asked for anymore! I highly recommend using I Do Video by Leo for your wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Where do I even begin? First of all, hiring Leo for our 9-16-17 wedding was BY FAR the greatest decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Without a doubt.
    (Anyone on the fence of having a videographer should HIGHLY consider it – you’ll wish you had one!) And Leo is without a question the best videographer one could ask for. He is extremely professional at what he does. He knows what he is doing, is fully prepared and flexible for anything, and keeps to the schedule. He is incredibly kind and polite. The morning of my wedding he showed up on time, ready to go, and wasted no time getting started. He is a self-started and needed no direction. (Not only that, he wore a sangria colored shirt – which was the same color as my bridesmaid dresses! What are the odds?!) He does a FANTASTIC job of staying in the background/“behind the scenes” throughout the day! In fact, I hardly even noticed him there!! He works extremely well with your other vendors. He worked perfectly with my photographer and let her take the lead! While we were outside at our venue taking pictures with the photographer, Leo asked if he could bring out his drone to get some spectacular footage from the sky! AMAZING!!!! What a fun surprise that was for me! The icing on the cake for me was him sharing a few photos on his Instagram story as well has his SUPER FAST turnaround time of my trailer. The quality of video/audio is beautiful and I probably watched the teaser trailer a million times? It took my breath away when I first saw it. It’s enough to hold you over until the full video comes out. He is just SO talented. Not to mention, very easy to get a hold of. I had no problems e-mailing, texting, or contacting him with any questions or details regarding my big day. He always responded within minutes!!! The wedding video he captured will be our most cherished memories to relive the day. His professionalism, portfolio of work, and unbeatable price, sets him FAR above anyone else!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kate · Married on 06/17/2017

We really enjoyed working with the team at I Do Video by Leo. From start to finish they were extremely professional, flexible, and worked with us to ensure that everything would (and did!) go as smoothly as possible on our wedding day. Initially we reached out requesting Leo's services, but were disappointed he was not available. However, we had the chance to work with Ryan O'Connor and he was awesome. Very personable and hustled during the course of our wedding day to make sure he was catching all the action. While we have not see the output yet, we are very excited for Ryan's work and appreciative of the team at I Do Video by Leo for making our wedding day awesome. So thank you again and for those considering a videographer for their big day, definitely reach out to I Do Video by Leo, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Tiffany · Married on 01/28/2017

I cannot begin to say how wonderful our wedding video is! Leo filmed our wedding and did an unbelievable job. I would highly recommend I Do Video by Leo! Leo was SO easy to work with before, during and after our wedding. He made everyone feel comfortable and I never felt like I had a camera shoved in my face. Our videos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Every moment was captured perfectly. Thank you I Do Video by Leo for providing us with such amazing memories!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Catie · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot say enough amazing things about Caleb. We were on the fence about a videographer for a while and Leo helped us book Caleb about a week before our wedding. Since we booked last minute, I only briefly talked to Caleb about what we wanted prior to our big day. He had such a great sense of what we wanted and we couldn't be happier. It was important to us to "forget" we had a videographer; Caleb worked in the background and caught some of the most genuine moments. There is a time where I am dancing with my husband and we are just cracking up laughing and I didn't even know Caleb was there to capture it. He was so incredible and easy to work with and our video is absolutely gorgeous. We couldn't have picked a better videographer to trust with our most special wedding moments. There are not enough ways to say thank you for capturing our dream day so perfectly!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Catie and Ken Black

Sent on 02/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2016

Leo was awesome! Our wedding video came without any delay. He was one of my favorite vendors we booked for our wedding and I would recommend for to anyone! Book him, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

Leo was everything we were looking for in a videographer! He was enthusiastic, happy to hear our ideas and requests, responsive via phone, email, etc, and we absolutely love our final products! I was worried we may feel like we had paparazzi on us on the dance floor and that would shy people away from dancing, but we didn't even notice he was there, yet he captured all the best moments! We definitely recommend using Leo as your wedding videographer!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Mark · Married on 08/13/2016

Leo was a pleasure to work with! We just got our wedding video and it is perfect. Do not think twice... Book him right away!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/06/2016

I am writing this review purely based upon our experience on our wedding day and not on the actual video (we haven't received it yet). Rick Wolf was our videographer and was AMAZING! He was constantly communicating with us regarding what kind of shots he wanted to take and made sure we were ok with them and we literally didn't even notice he was there half the time. He did a great job not being intrusive, which was a concern I had. I am SO excited to see our video. I expect it to be nothing less than fabulous! Another review to come...

Sent on 07/24/2016

Monica · Married on 08/05/2016

I Do Video by Leo provided an amazing videographer for our wedding this past August, Leo did such a great job documenting our big day! After watching several of Leo’s wedding videos, my wife and I knew we needed Leo to be our videographer. It was the best investment we made in all the wedding planning we went through, without a doubt.

Leo was a calming presence on the day of the wedding, and at the same time he fostered excitement across the bridal party. The bridal party was able to act naturally when around Leo and his cameras, that’s a testament to his professionalism and effectiveness. When he needed a certain angle or shot, he was assertive in positioning folks throughout the wedding. Leo was able to capture our ceremony so well without interrupting, it was as if we were in the audience when you watch the video. Leo also has a great eye for photography, he even suggested several shots to our photographer that came out really nice.

Not only did Leo provide us with a short teaser video, highlight video and full-length video (all of which were amazing), he promoted our wedding on social media via sneak peeks which was a nice added bonus.

My wife and I highly recommend I Do Video by Leo for weddings and any other type of big event. From the planning stages to the actual day of event, I Do Video by Leo does an impeccable job of providing excellent service! Being able to watch our wedding video brings overwhelming joy and emotions, we’re very grateful for Leo’s awesome job!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Rach · Married on 06/03/2016

Leo was recommended to us by a few local people from the neighborhood. At first I wasn't planning to choose videography to save a little money, but now that I've seen it I would have definitely regretted not getting it! He did an amazing job and got some great highlights from the day. With the "music video feel" our guests loved viewing it over and over. It was beautiful!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Lindsey · Married on 05/07/2016

Leo was absolutely phenomenal and we are so happy that we hired him as our videographer for our wedding! From start to finish, Leo was so easy to work with, professional, patient, and went above and beyond our expectations. He worked seamlessly with our photographers and was very respectful of all of our other vendors. I'm so pleased with the quick-turnaround of the videos and the quality is amazing. We've already received our 1 minute video, 6 minute video, and several other short snippets over the past month, which are so fun and exciting to see. We've received so many compliments on all of the videos. Hiring Leo was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. The videos are priceless and will be cherished forever. I would HIGHLY recommend Leo to any bride and groom to be! Thank you, Leo!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Deidre · Married on 04/30/2016

From the initial email I sent to I Do Video by Leo I knew this would be our videographer. Leo was so inviting from the start and even customized a package based on our budget. Our videographer for the day of our wedding was Phil Hosticka and I cannot say enough good things about him. He was so professional and worked amazingly well with our photographer. Not only does Phil have some awesome talent (seriously- we are still getting compliments on our video teaser months later, grown men have told us they cried!), he was so much help to my husband and I on our wedding day. He went above and beyond all day long and I will never stop recommending him and I Do Video to our friends and family!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Joanna · Married on 04/02/2016

Leo was amazing! He was so professional and did whatever he could to help make our day great! The videos are amazing and he included everything I wanted! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/16/2016

I was referred to Phil through one of my friends who used him as the videographer at her wedding. I was in the bridal party, and the thing I liked most about Phil was how he had such a relaxed demeanor and yet he was also able to capture amazing footage. I booked Phil about a year before my wedding. I spoke to him a few weeks before the wedding to discuss a game plan for the day. He was extremely flexible and was willing to accommodate any request we had. On the day of the wedding, he was unbelievable. He was relaxed but direct, and he knew how to get the best shots in the shortest amount of time. We received our wedding highlight video in less than a week. We were absolutely blown away by how perfect it was. I tear up every time I watch it. I posted it to Facebook, and so many people commented on how he captured the wedding perfectly – it was almost like we went back to the day. Many guests at our wedding commented on how they didn’t realize that we even had a videographer because Phil was so great about capturing things without getting in the way and being intrusive. Within 2 weeks, he had already sent our full DVD which included all raw footage from the day, an hour video that included all speeches, toasts, dancing, etc, and the highlight video. An added bonus was that he worked really well with our photographer, Krista Scarlavai, and they complemented each other very well. All in all, one of the best decisions we made was booking Phil for our wedding. He is phenomenal and you will not be disappointed if you book with him.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Samantha · Married on 12/05/2015

Best decision we made! Leo was an absolute professional! We barely realized he was there and yet he captured every memorial moment of the day! I can watch the footage he put together over and over again and never get sick of it! It let's me relive the most amazing day and be a part of moments I missed. Our wedding day was perfect and having Leo there to capture it all made it even better!

Sent on 02/27/2016