PO Box 410185, Chicago, IL 60641 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About My Chicago Wedding DJ

Robert J. Nicpon "My Chicago Wedding DJ" has been providing DJ services for weddings and special events in the Chicagoland area since 1993. We have performed at over 1000 events for hundreds of thousands of satisfied guests.

Our experience will be your assurance of a wonderful celebration to be shared with your family and friends. All of our DJ's have a minimum of 10 years of experience each! We will sit down with you in person to get to know who you are, and what you are looking for. Our professional DJs will work with you to make your special day everything you dreamed of.

We will talk you through a typical wedding reception with planners, and give you ideas about how to make yours unique. The DJ you meet at the consultation is the DJ that will be at your wedding. Your DJ will be guaranteed in writing, so you won't have any surprises on your big day. We are offering "Peace of Mind" that our experience and professionalism will make your event stress free, and elegant. Our unique ability to read the crowd will ensure a fun and entertaining party.

By getting to know you, we will make sure your reception is fun and memorable. Contact us today for a free consultation. Let us help you make your vision become a reality.

Follow My Chicago Wedding DJ on

Other couples have also viewed

• Groove is in the Heart DJs
my chicago wedding dj 1 51 385704 158043471955003

72 Reviews for My Chicago Wedding DJ

• Kelsey

Kelsey B. · Married on 03/08/2021

So easy to work with and kept the party going all night!

Robert was recommended to me by a family friend who is a party planner and has high standards! She was so right, Robert was so easy to work with, and never added any stress to my already stressful Covid wedding. He kept the flow of songs going, even knew what songs to play for my Polish husband's family, and kept the schedule of the wedding on point so I didn't have to think about a thing on the night of my wedding. The dance floor was packed until midnight and everyone raved to me later about how fun the dance floor was! BOOK HIM!

Sent on 08/21/2020

Lisa C. · Married on 02/10/2021

Fantastic Experience

Robert, thank you for being so wonderful to work with for our wedding! You were so helpful and so professional and so easy to work with! I had an amazing night as well as my guests. The dance floor was never empty which was what I wanted! The day was perfect and you were such a big part of that! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Brian

Brian J. · Married on 07/11/2020

Our Wedding Day

DJ Robert was fantastic! He exceeded expectations and creating the best atmosphere possible! We really enjoyed our day and DJ Robert really helped make our dream come true!

Sent on 11/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

My Chicago Wedding DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Photobooth
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen

• Name: Robert J. Nicpon
  • Hometown: Chicago, IL
  • Current Residence: Morton Grove, IL
  • College attended: Lewis University, Romeoville, IL
  • Field of study: Aviation Flight Management, B.S.
  • When I’m not DJ’ing, I can be found: Hiking, jogging, flying airplanes & nature photography
  • Favorite music genres: 80’s pop, 80’s rock, current top 40
  • Favorite artists: Johnny Cash, Ray Charles, Doors, No Doubt, Greenday & Michael Bublé
  • Favorite song: Only exception – Paramore (our first dance)
  • Types of events I specialize in: Weddings, corporate & school functions
  • Causes/organizations I support: Susan G. Komen for the cure
  • Favorite quote: “I don’t think that there’s anything worse than being ordinary” from the movie “American Beauty”
  • Seven words that describe me: Fun, spontaneous, laid-back, neat, witty, enthusiastic & personable
  • Prized possessions I couldn’t live without: Macbook Pro & Sony Camera
  • Something no one would guess by looking at me: I once flew corporate jets globally for a living
  • On being a wedding DJ: I love it!
+ More Details
- Less Details

• Key Tov Orchestra Wedding Bands

Robert Nicpon is a true professional and a master at his craft. He does an incredible job with keeping a high energy level on the dance floor and playing the perfect songs at the best times. His transitions between songs are flawless and is an expert at mixing. Robert makes sure to incorporate the clients' special requests seamlessly throughout the event. He is on top of the newest hottest songs and knows how to keep the party rockin'! Additionally, Robert's event lighting greatly enhances the feel and ambiance of each event. Working with Robert is always a pleasure and I highly recommend using Robert for your next event!

• The Chair Couture Inc
    The Chair Couture Inc Wedding Rentals

Robert is one the most down to earth person you will ever meet!! He is awesome with his clients and they are extremely happy with his work. Highly recommended!!!

• PO Box 410185 Chicago, IL, 60641 See on map
    7736817230 (Fax Number)
    9:00am - 8:00pm Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm Sunday
    Location of (My Chicago Wedding DJ)