PO Box 410185, Chicago, IL 60641 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,400
  • Deals 1

About My Chicago Wedding DJ

Robert J. Nicpon "My Chicago Wedding DJ" has been providing DJ services for weddings and special events in the Chicagoland area since 1993. We have performed at over 1000 events for hundreds of thousands of satisfied guests.

Our experience will be your assurance of a wonderful celebration to be shared with your family and friends. All of our DJ's have a minimum of 10 years of experience each! We will sit down with you in person to get to know who you are, and what you are looking for. Our professional DJs will work with you to make your special day everything you dreamed of.

We will talk you through a typical wedding reception with planners, and give you ideas about how to make yours unique. The DJ you meet at the consultation is the DJ that will be at your wedding. Your DJ will be guaranteed in writing, so you won't have any surprises on your big day. We are offering "Peace of Mind" that our experience and professionalism will make your event stress free, and elegant. Our unique ability to read the crowd will ensure a fun and entertaining party.

By getting to know you, we will make sure your reception is fun and memorable. Contact us today for a free consultation. Let us help you make your vision become a reality.

Follow My Chicago Wedding DJ on

my chicago wedding dj 1 51 385704 158043471955003

70 Reviews for My Chicago Wedding DJ

Lisa Ciaccio · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Fantastic Experience

Robert, thank you for being so wonderful to work with for our wedding! You were so helpful and so professional and so easy to work with! I had an amazing night as well as my guests. The dance floor was never empty which was what I wanted! The day was perfect and you were such a big part of that! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Pablo

Pablo Haas · Married on 04/11/2020

Groom's perspective: He is fantastic (Brides show this to the groom)

As an older groom(32) I don't have a lot of unmarried friends, but I will tell everyone that will listen to book DJ Robert. He is wonderful. He finds the vibe and then cultivates the best mix of music to get your guests up and dancing. I have been a part of many weddings and loved mine. That being said DJ Robert created a moment for me and my wife where we looked around and realized the dance floor was full of the relatives me didn't think would dance. He is affordable and amazing.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Judy Enda · Married on 11/16/2019

Parents of the Bride

Robert is a consummate professional, reliable, flexible and on point with knowing exactly what to play and when!!! He made our daughter’s wedding over-the-top fun and so memorable!!! We cannot say enough about his service, personal attention AND the attention to detail he provided our daughter and now son-in-law; the guests raved about the musical selections and the dancing never stopped!! There was something for everyone and Robert’s experience in the industry is evident; if we could give 5+ stars, we would!!
    Thank you, Robert for making BOTH of our girls’ weddings in 2019 so fabulous!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

My Chicago Wedding DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Photobooth
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Chicago Wedding DJ 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Key Tov Orchestra Wedding Bands

Robert Nicpon is a true professional and a master at his craft. He does an incredible job with keeping a high energy level on the dance floor and playing the perfect songs at the best times. His transitions between songs are flawless and is an expert at mixing. Robert makes sure to incorporate the clients' special requests seamlessly throughout the event. He is on top of the newest hottest songs and knows how to keep the party rockin'! Additionally, Robert's event lighting greatly enhances the feel and ambiance of each event. Working with Robert is always a pleasure and I highly recommend using Robert for your next event!

• The Chair Couture Inc Wedding Rentals

Robert is one the most down to earth person you will ever meet!! He is awesome with his clients and they are extremely happy with his work. Highly recommended!!!

• PO Box 410185 Chicago, IL, 60641 See on map
    7736817230 (Fax Number)
    9:00am - 8:00pm Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm Sunday
    Location of (My Chicago Wedding DJ)