Evanov Events

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

We founded Evanov Events, a wedding planning company in Chicago, Illinois, with the main objective of helping others create, organize and execute special occasions, weddings being our main events.

We believe that every couple deserves to have the wedding of their dreams, and we are here to guide them through the process of creating life-lasting memories with their loved ones.

Our goal is to create unique experiences for our couples and their guests. There is nothing that brings more joy to our team than seeing all the hard work come together and seeing the satisfaction of everyone on the wedding day.

Our company believe that quality should not be compromised by a price tag, and a beautiful wedding should be accessible to everyone, so we have created packages that offer everything you need to customize and design the wedding you always wanted without breaking the bank.

From ceremony / receptions decoration, rentals, florals and full wedding planning or the Month/Day of wedding coordinator, we have a team dedicated to creating the best experience and making sure you feel heard and understood.

The ultimate goal is to create a wedding that transmits to others the love and emotions that every couple feels for each other. We want to make sure that your wedding day represents who you are and we are here to be the last piece of the puzzle to put those final but important details leading towards your big day!

Book your free consultation today .

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Mandaps
Photo booth
Signage
Vases

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up

1 User photo

• Carla
    Carla D. Married on 10/15/2022

Beautiful decor!

Angelica decorated my tables for my wedding, and I could not be happier! I am not great at vision, but she seemed to know exactly what would work and what I needed! She was early to decorate and on time for the pick up. It was so nice knowing that my decorations were in good hands! My guests make several comments about how beautiful everything looked!

Evanov Events's reply:

Carla, it was our absolute honor!!
    We are thrilled to read your positive feedback.

We wish you so much happiness to you and your husband.

• Emma
    Emma S. Married on 05/07/2022

Working with Evanov Events was a dream

We worked with Angelica from Evanov Events . Angelica was an absolute DREAM to work with. I am a very detail oriented person, and it was the most relieving feeling to hand over all the planning I had done for our wedding to her. She was incredibly punctual, had wonderful energy, and helped make the wedding day so enjoyable. She was always a text or email away, and she made the most out of every Zoom meeting. I don't know how I could've planned the day without her. They are also very reasonably priced. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Evanov Events's reply:

Emma, you and Stew are the sweetest. My team and I enjoyed the entire process of working with you . I am so honored to hear that we archived our goal and you had one of the best days of your life and we were part of it.

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review for us .

My team and I wish you a life of happiness.

Estefany J. Married on 04/29/2022

I loved it 😍

I first came across with Evanov Events through social media and knew they were the company for me. I didn’t even look around, as what I saw was exactly what I wanted, and they did not disappoint.

They are all in one package!

They offer not only wedding decoration but also wedding coordination services, and we couldn’t be happier we made this journey with them.

Angelica was our day of wedding coordinator and our rock-on times we didn’t know what to do or felt overwhelmed. She is knowledgeable and organized, and she made our planning come together in a month prior to our wedding date. She organized all vendors, guided the wedding party, and made our day perfect.

Thank you, Angelica!

For the decoration, the process was as well so easy, and we were happy with their customer service and the way they deliver their services; from site meetings to the big day, nothing was a problem; any questions were answered, and designs shared, and I trusted them completely with bringing my vision a reality, and it was more then I could of ever imagined. The whole
    The team is fantastic, and if you want tasteful classy wedding decor, these are definitely your go to company .

Thank you so much for everything you have done. It was genuinely amazing 🤩
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Evanov Events 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Pricing

Team

Angelica Evanov
Angelica Evanov
Owner & Lead Planner

Hi-I'm Angelica, owner and lead planner of Evanov Events.I’d love to get to know you and would love for you to get to know us.

Prior to the company being founded,I had experience in hospitality and event planning. I’ve always loved creating experiences for others. It gives me joy to help couples to make their dreams come to life.

After planning my own wedding, I saw a huge gap in the industry in Chicago that I wanted to fill in, so I found Evanov Events.Our goal is to offer couples a unique experience where they feel heard, understood and for us to be a tool to plan and execute their big day!

6244 N Northwest Hwy Chicago, IL, 60631

MONDAY - FRIDAY : 7:00 am /7:00 pm SUNDAY : CLOSE
Location of (Evanov Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding