Deerfield, IL 60015 Map · Phone number

About Simply Azure Events

Farrah Singh of Simply Azure Events is a Certified Professional Wedding and Event Planner (CPWEP). She will take the stress away from the event planning process. Ensure she will listen to your ideas, research vendors, adhere to budgets, plan and coordinate the event, and manage it all the way through to the end. Email Farrah at farrahsingh@gmail.com for more information. Simply Azure Events serves the Nothern/Northwest/Central regions of IL.

Follow Simply Azure Events on

Simply Azure Events 6
Simply Azure Events 7
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply Azure Events is Simply the Best!

We can't thank Farrah enough for all of her help to make our day pure magic! We hired Farrah for her Day of Services. I am a project manager and organized almost to a fault. Farrah was able to help me consider things I hadn't, work around last minute challenges, and keep me 100% calm through the threat of terrible weather. On that day we were on schedule and I never worried about a thing- I knew she had all of it under control and perfectly executed. And she managed to keep the sun out until we were safe inside for the reception!
    Thank you Farrah for all of your commitment to our vision, professionalism and most of all the great friendship you provided throughout the process.We are so glad to know you!

Simply Azure Events 8
    Simply Azure Events 13
    Simply Azure Events 14
    Simply Azure Events 15

Madeline · Married on 06/09/2018

I seriously can't imagine my wedding day/planning without Farrah - she is simply the best and will go above and beyond for the couple she is working for. She will not only help you every step of the way, but by the end of it you will want to be her best friend! Not only is she extremely kind, she is knowledgeable, extremely responsive, and of course just a fantastic wedding planner. Hiring Simply Azure Events was the best money spent in the wedding, and they were so affordable for the amount of work they do... it is hard to put a value to the amount of help/time Farrah put into our wedding.

I was someone who was unsure if I really needed a planner at first, but honestly I can't say that my wedding would have been nearly as well and gone as smoothly as it had! Her response rate is unreal, and her care and thoughtfulness in any question I had, big or small, was appreciated. Farrah has great vendor connections - almost all of my vendors came from her expert recommendations and we were extremely pleased. She was never pushy - she had many ideas and connections - and whenever I mentioned to a vendor that Farrah was my planner they typically responded "Oh, we LOVE Farrah!!". She is well-respected in the wedding world, and her and Candace did a great job on the day-of making sure everything went perfectly. I cannot say enough about Farrah/Simply Azure Events and how much she did for us throughout the entire process - thank you Farrah!

stephany · Married on 07/29/2017

We had Farrah and her team for day-of-coordination at our wedding in Chicago over a year ago. Leading up to the day, she was very flexible in terms of meetings and was always available to talk things through via text or call in a very open and precise manner. She is so organized and efficient, and able to anticipate potential issues, even my bridesmaids still rave about her! Farrah and her team made the day of the wedding so effortless and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Even minor changes like last minute seat changes and me forgetting when we were supposed to do the first dance and changing up the timeline on the spot were handled with so much grace. We still say Farrah's services were the best decision we made for our wedding. She's amazing and highly recommend!

Simply Azure Events 16

Simply Azure Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• WedpastorMike
    WedpastorMike Wedding Officiants

Wonderful to work with. Made my job a lot easier. Highly recommend!

• Style Onsite
    Style Onsite Wedding Hair & Makeup

Simply Azure is a great company. Farrah is a certified wedding and event planner. She works hard at every event to make sure your day goes off without any problems. She is organized, thoughtful and professional. She does weddings, anniversaries, bar/bat mitzvahs, corporate events and much more!

• Deerfield, 60015 See on map