Deerfield, IL 60015 Map · Phone number

About Simply Azure Events

Farrah Singh of Simply Azure Events is a Certified Professional Wedding and Event Planner (CPWEP). She will take the stress away from the event planning process. Ensure she will listen to your ideas, research vendors, adhere to budgets, plan and coordinate the event, and manage it all the way through to the end. Email Farrah at farrahsingh@gmail.com for more information. Simply Azure Events serves the Nothern/Northwest/Central regions of IL.

Follow Simply Azure Events on

Simply Azure Events 6
Simply Azure Events 7
  • Julie

Julie Brook · Married on 08/18/2019

More than a planner - Farrah is a Lifeline!

I am the MOB.

On a website titled Smashing the Glass I found the most PERFECT and AMAZING Party Planner, Farrah Singh Kauffman of Simply Azure Events.

To begin with, Farrah is very calm, kind-hearted, intelligent and very organized. When I first contact her in early winter, she listened to my story and then explained what was involved in a “Day-of” planner. I enjoyed speaking to many of the other planners but each one seemed to talk very fast, they were very excited - so full of enthusiasm. This exuberance was too much for my already busy mind; I was looking for someone who was very peaceful. Even Farrah’s email response was calming.

Farrah's contract/package was easy to understand, though she was to be a “Day-of” planner; she turned out to be so much more - she was my lifeline!

I had already signed the venue Gallery 1028 and their dedicated caterer Calihan Catering, the florist Jori Foreman of Fab Flora, and Kpoene Kofi-Bruce of Mignonette Bridal, an heirloom wedding dress re-vamper (my daughter was going to wear the dress my mother wore in 1958, I wore in 1985 and later my sister would wear in 1990). Most of the vendors were in downtown Chicago.

From December on, Farrah kept us on-track. She read each contract, even alerting us to any quirks. She suggested vendors we hadn’t yet signed including David Florczak of Posh Production for lighting. My daughter found a photographer from Santa Fe, New Mexico, Elizabeth Wells, and my son-in-law, found the band Big Sadie, who played blue grass. My daughter selected Sweet Mandy B’s for the cake and Do Rite donuts for the pre-wedding meal.

Farrah explained that, in addition to overseeing the venue set-up, she would be in charge of every item needed for the wedding, this included old family photos, the place cards, decorations and other miscellaneous things. I live 5 hours from Chicago by car. During the planning, I often flew. With each visit I brought more of the pieces. At one point Farrah met us in the suburbs of Chicago to collect some items. Another time I drove in with a friend bringing boxes of items including a mirror, easel, candy, a decorative tree and baskets for the bathrooms. Farrah so graciously collected those items from my family. She went well beyond being a “Day of” planner!

As the wedding got closer, Farrah had telephone conferences with the bride and groom she did a walk thru with the caterer and the couple, she contacted the wedding party to be sure everyone knew her and had her contact information and she contacted each vendor to remind and clarify them of their responsibilities. She was amazingly well organized. She even taught us a few things about weddings we didn’t know.

She also emailed and called each of us periodically to be sure things were going well.

The night before the wedding she met us for a rehearsal in downtown Chicago. I might add that Farrah lives in the suburbs of Chicago. For many of the meetings, she drove to downtown Chicago - this is not an easy task, traffic, parking and there’s always a festival or parade to clog the streets. Never once did Farrah fail to complete any promised task; she did so many helpful things I can’t name them all.

I might add that Farrah does everything with a beautiful smile!

The day of the wedding we had torrential rain but this didn’t stop Farrah and her crew (she had two assistants) from being on time. Due to the storm, my husband and I were delayed about 15 minutes. When we got to the venue for photos (we had the wedding dress and the groom’s suit) the rooms were already set-up. She even had a steamer to steam the dress one more time and to steam some suit jackets that got wet in the rain!

Everything I asked Farrah, was completed and completed perfectly. If I inquired if something was done, her response was always “done”, “yes”, “already thought of that, took care of it”. She was so much more than amazing and she stayed that way through the entire wedding and as we did clean-up. Farrah was one step ahead of me. She did everything with grace, kindness, and calmness - nothing rattled her. I later found-out the doughnut delivery people couldn’t get my Amex to work. Farrah took care to pay for them, she never bothered me, she just worked it out. I later paid her back - wow, she's amazing thoughtful too!

I am sure if I looked back at every pre-wedding moment with Farrah and throughout the wedding, I could think of a million reasons she helped make the day so perfect for my daughter and our family.

I highly recommend Farrah Singh Kauffman and Simply Azure Events.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply Azure Events is Simply the Best!

We can't thank Farrah enough for all of her help to make our day pure magic! We hired Farrah for her Day of Services. I am a project manager and organized almost to a fault. Farrah was able to help me consider things I hadn't, work around last minute challenges, and keep me 100% calm through the threat of terrible weather. On that day we were on schedule and I never worried about a thing- I knew she had all of it under control and perfectly executed. And she managed to keep the sun out until we were safe inside for the reception!
    Thank you Farrah for all of your commitment to our vision, professionalism and most of all the great friendship you provided throughout the process.We are so glad to know you!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Simply Azure Events 13
    Simply Azure Events 14
    Simply Azure Events 15

Madeline · Married on 06/09/2018

I seriously can't imagine my wedding day/planning without Farrah - she is simply the best and will go above and beyond for the couple she is working for. She will not only help you every step of the way, but by the end of it you will want to be her best friend! Not only is she extremely kind, she is knowledgeable, extremely responsive, and of course just a fantastic wedding planner. Hiring Simply Azure Events was the best money spent in the wedding, and they were so affordable for the amount of work they do... it is hard to put a value to the amount of help/time Farrah put into our wedding.

I was someone who was unsure if I really needed a planner at first, but honestly I can't say that my wedding would have been nearly as well and gone as smoothly as it had! Her response rate is unreal, and her care and thoughtfulness in any question I had, big or small, was appreciated. Farrah has great vendor connections - almost all of my vendors came from her expert recommendations and we were extremely pleased. She was never pushy - she had many ideas and connections - and whenever I mentioned to a vendor that Farrah was my planner they typically responded "Oh, we LOVE Farrah!!". She is well-respected in the wedding world, and her and Candace did a great job on the day-of making sure everything went perfectly. I cannot say enough about Farrah/Simply Azure Events and how much she did for us throughout the entire process - thank you Farrah!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Simply Azure Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• WedpastorMike
    WedpastorMike Wedding Officiants

Wonderful to work with. Made my job a lot easier. Highly recommend!

• Style Onsite
    Style Onsite Wedding Hair & Makeup

Simply Azure is a great company. Farrah is a certified wedding and event planner. She works hard at every event to make sure your day goes off without any problems. She is organized, thoughtful and professional. She does weddings, anniversaries, bar/bat mitzvahs, corporate events and much more!

• Deerfield, 60015 See on map