10919 Miami Street, Crown Point, IN 46307 Map · Phone number

About AKM Events

Perfecting the art of Event Planning, we are dedicated to the customized expectations of each client. Rely on our expertise and for weddings, milestone celebrations, corporate meetings or any special occasion. The combined originality and business savvy ensure a flawless, unique affair. With our full service event planning, you attend as a guest.

9c63ea1f8b1089f2 1343925605219 0213
Wedding ring
9c63ea1f8b1089f2 1343925605219 0213

1 Reviews for AKM Events

Leslie & Jose · Married on 01/03/2015

Anne Marie & Barbara were simply AMAZING!!!
    Being the party planner that I am for friends and family, I thought planning a simple wedding in Puerto Rico would not be a problem. I was wrong. I would try to contact vendors and got really frustrated when no one would return my emails or phone calls. After a few weeks I was done with it all and started to look for a wedding planner. I was getting the same response nothing until I contacted AMK Events. Anne Marie emailed me within an hour and asked if she could call and talk to me. I told her my situations and within minutes I knew she was the ONE! She is so easy to talk to; it’s like talking to your best friend. I told her I was torn between 2 options and she sent me pictures of what I was looking for and by the next day we knew we wanted to get married at San Cristbol. The vendors that Anne Marie uses were fantastic.

The day before the wedding Anne Marie & Barbara picked us up and took us to get our marriage license & then to the wedding site for a walk through. They were just as pleasant as talking on the phone. Barbara would go with me to make sure I get what I needed since I don’t speak Spanish. Later on that day my husband said “I’m so happy that you went with Anne Marie, she’s such a wonderful person & I had a great time talking to her. You would have thought she had been our friend for years”.

Thank you Anne Marie & Barbara for all your hard work, dedication, compassion & for making our wedding PERFECT! Our family & friend fell in love with Anne Marie & Barbara just like we did

We highly recommend AMK Events.

Sent on 06/12/2015

AKM Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,399.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,298.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,498.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Le Salon Bridal Boutique
    Le Salon Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Our brides simply love AKM Events! When it comes to style and peace of mind on your wedding day you can count on AKM Events:-)

• 10321 Nicklaus Street Crown Point, 46307 See on map