Pemberley Events

Elmhurst, IL View map

Pemberley Events offers creative planning and detailed coordination for your perfectly personalized event. We strive to make your wedding day a lovely reflection of you, regardless of your style, size or budget.

Renee Married on 06/15/2013
    I dove into my wedding planning thinking that I would be just fine without any extra help, well....... I was wayyyyy wrong. Thank goodness Natalie stepped in and made my jumbled mess a fantastic event! Her strength is definitely organization and the fact that she is creative enough to visualize a hot mess and transform it into something that will flow and make sense.

Seriously though, the best money spent!

P.S. Both my in-laws and my parents fell in love with Natalie's calm presence and ability to keep everything in order and controlled! She just might be invited to our next holiday gathering...Ha
    A&P Married on 10/20/2012
    Natalie is an absolute dream to work with. She's not only a consummate professional but she's also become a good friend.
    Natalie went out of her way to make sure that our day went off without a hitch. Sometimes you can find a vendor who does their job well, but it is a rarity that you find a vendor who does it so adeptly that you feel as if you've assigned your most responsible friend to aid you in your special day. With Natalie, you'll have that. We can't say enough good things about her and will recommend her to anyone that asks.
    Do yourself a favor and use Pemberley Events.
    Kristin Married on 09/08/2012
    Natalie with Pemberley Events was the best decision we made in our wedding planning! She made sure the entire day ran smoothly. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to enjoy my own wedding to its fullest because I would be too worried about the logistics of the day. Gratefully, Natalie took over everything and I was completely carefree the entire day! During the planning process, she informed me of tiny details that I should consider that I didn't even think about. Natalie helped me to create a detailed schedule that impressed even my husband who is active in the military! She went above and beyond our expectations, doing things like taping our placecards to a beautiful ribbon at the last minute to enhance our placecard table and checking in with us throughout the day to see if we needed anything (like a glass of champagne!). I owe so much of the joy I felt throughout the day to Natalie because I didn't have to worry about a thing. I don't think I could have done it without her! Thanks, Natalie!

274 N. Indiana Street Elmhurst, 60126
Location of (Pemberley Events)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding