Impulse Entertainment DJs

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,595 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,595 Most Popular Price

💕 You're family to us. Plain and simple.

🎉 🎉🎉 CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're on your way to marrying your best friend - and that is awesome! We are beyond PUMPED for your big day and want to make sure you get exactly what you deserve. Professional, high-quality planning, 24-hour-or-less response times guaranteed, and an amazing atmosphere for your wedding day!

📆 When you book us, you become part of our family. We look out for you to ensure your wedding is simply amazing. Whether you want a high-class reception with all the frills, to a laid-back, relaxing vibe or something in between, let us help you create a day you will never forget!

👌🏼It's SO important that you find a DJ company that you can trust, build a relationship with, and feel completely comfortable with. We're excited that you'll even reach out to us so we have an opportunity to talk to you.

🙋‍♂️ We're here to help answer all your questions, make your planning a whole lot easier, and exceed your expectations.

Let's do this together. 💪🏼

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,795

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,595

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$595

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Claire
    Claire H. Married on 08/20/2022

The Best!!!!

Seriously one of the BEST vendors we worked with for our wedding!!! I can’t thank them enough! So responsive, the best planning tools, and easiest to work with. From the very beginning Nick was extremely helpful in asking us what we wanted for our wedding day and gave us some of the best advice. He’s a true expert in what he does and even helped us with our wedding day timeline. I didn’t have a wedding planner but I honestly felt like I had one with Nick. This was a vendor I never had to worry about - I would tell my fiancé “oh I know Nick will respond in an instant”. That’s how responsive and reliable he is. I was so impressed with the online planning tools and being able to link my own Spotify playlists and create wedding must-play & do not play lists so easily. They were very familiar with our venue which put me at ease as well. We had them do our ceremony music, reception music and photo booth. Susan was so sweet and helped our guests with the photo booth. Steve was our DJ and absolutely killed it with the music! All our wedding guests were dancing until the very end. We decided to do an anniversary dance and he did an awesome job explaining to our guests how it works and just keeping the energy up all night long. Steve was always right there next to us asking us if we needed anything and checking if we were ready for the next event. I remembered that they mentioned they get us our first drink and when I sat down at the head table I just smiled knowing they absolutely deliver on every promise down to that little detail. It was truly a blast and the best day ever. I will 1000% recommend them to anyone I know (i actually already have)!!

Impulse Entertainment DJs's reply:

Thanks for this amazing review, Claire! We are so happy that you had a great experience with the entire team (not just throughout the planning process, but on the day of your wedding as well with Steve)! Delivering on ALL of the details is important and we're happy we were able to make it happen for you and James! Congratulations!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 08/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Phenom-Superstar: 500 stars if possible!

No need to look elsewhere, hire Impulse Entertainment! Planning our wedding from out of state, we mostly had to rely on reviews to select our vendors. After reading the raving reviews and communicating with 5 other DJ vendors, Impulse Entertainment was our #1 choice. And Nick (founder) did not disappoint and went ABOVE and BEYOND any expectations. Like others have said, having Nick was like having another wedding planner. From the start, the communication was always responsive and helpful. Their portal for creating playlists, timelines, and planning details were easy to use and we used the timelines they created for us to help our wedding party know what would be happening the day of (yes, you get all of that in advance, it was great!). Our final meeting with Nick also put us at ease as he walked us through every detail to make sure he planned the perfect night for us. And it was the perfect night- in addition to getting us drinks, continually checking in with us (and at one point I think Nick even cleared some dishes for us!), the music and energy generated was off the charts! I had guests say goodbye to me only to be spotted still dancing 20 minutes later because the music was so good they couldn’t leave. We danced till the houselights came on! From my teenage guests to my 91-year-old uncle, all old me the music was amazing and it was the best wedding ever. Nick- thank you so much for making it an unforgettable evening for us and all our guests!

Impulse Entertainment DJs's reply:

Amy! Thank you so much for the review! We are SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY for you and Jason! The dance floor as close to literal fire as possible - and it was an EPIC night! Having guests that say goodbye to then see them on the dance floor 20 minutes later means that we were doing our job! SO PUMPED for you both! :)
    Kayla K. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best night of our lives!!

Working with Impulse Entertainment was more like having an extra wedding planner! We worked with Nick and during this time he made sure to help me with any questions/concerns along the way! Gave music suggestions, helped with timelines, etc. we would’ve been lost without him! As far as the day of, he ran the best day possible!! He made sure everything was ahead of schedule so we NEVER once fell off track. He was so much fun, and my guests absolutely LOVED him! Our dance floor had people dancing from the second dancing started to the very end! I am so glad impulse entertainment was recommended to us, we couldn’t imagine the day without Nick!

Impulse Entertainment DJs's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla! We love the fact that Nick was able to answer your questions throughout the entire planning process! This makes for a less stressful experience overall! Also, we are thrilled to hear that you AND your guests had a great time and had a great experience working with Nick! Congratulations to you and Brad!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Nick Vera
Nick Vera
Founder

Nick Vera founded Impulse Entertainment in 2009 and has been a trusted DJ by many venues and their clients in the Chicagoland area and beyond ever since. What started off as just burning CDs for family and friends waaay back in the day, turned into creating amazing weddings across the Midwest and an endless stream of fantastic clients. Nick has built an award-winning, customer-focused Chicago DJ company that continues to, not only meet but also, exceed expectations across the board.

Described as the "King of Customer Service", Nick Vera gets to know EVERY SINGLE one of Impulse Entertainment's clients, and is the point-of-contact for all of their wedding and event planning needs. His vast knowledge of the event industry has propelled Impulse Entertainment to being one of the top choices for couples when it comes to wedding entertainment in the Chicago area.

Nick's passion for his clients and his work does not go unnoticed. He a one-of-a-kind DJ who recognizes that brides, grooms, and event planners need high-quality, professional DJs that do the job right the first time.

When Nick is not spinnin' tunes on the weekends, you can catch him spending time with his incredible wife, Susan, friends, and family, watching soccer or Michigan football, traveling, or listening to music. Nick also has a deep, everlasting love for the Queen of Pop, Britney Spears, and may have attended a concert or two of her's, including her Vegas show - which was magical.

Silver Lake Country Club Silver Lake Country Club Country Club Weddings

Nick is always amazing! I love how he really can connect with the bridal couple and the crowd. He truly puts is heart into making the event great fro the bride and groom. All of our staff can relax when they see he will be in because they can relax as he is so organized!

Black Barn Wedding Venue Black Barn Wedding Venue Barn & Farm Weddings

Impulse Entertainment Djs was truly a joy to work with. He coordinated with all of our staff and other vendors for one of our client's weddings and was extremely professional and fun, all at the same time! We recommend him to our clients because we know he will keep things running smoothly, make sure everyone's having a good time, and he won't dissapoint!

DeAnda Photography DeAnda Photography Wedding Photographers

Nick is great and what he does. He really goes above and beyond for the couples he works with. He wants to make sure the bride and groom and as comfortable as they can be on their big day. On the last wedding I worked with him on he chased the groom and bride down after the ceremony just to get them some drinks and another time when the venue didn't know what to do with the cake me and him helped and just moved things as necessary so the bride and groom didn't have to worry about it. He cares about all his clients and if you are looking for a top notch DJ he is your guys!

106 Regency Drive Lombard, IL, 60148
708-381-0304
Location of (Impulse Entertainment DJs)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding