Lake in the Hills, Lake in the Hills, IL 60156 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About DeAnda Photography

DeAnda Photography is a photography business based in Lake in the Hills, Illinois, which also serves the Chicago, Rockford, and South Bend areas. Carol DeAndra, owner and photographer, has been capturing couples on their big day since 2010. She works with a variety of styles, including contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional, giving couples plenty of options for their wedding-day shots.

To ensure couples have the best experience possible, Carol really takes the time to ensure she understands their unique personalities and needs. She offers all couples a consultation meeting. Following that, she will provide you with an engagement shoot. The photos from your engagement shoot can then be turned into your save the dates or guest book. She can also provide couples with the following services:

• Additional hours

DeAnda Photography 5
DeAnda Photography 6
DeAnda Photography 7

Martineja Coats · Getting married on 10/25/2020

Great experience with a professional friendly photographer.

Carol was very flexible and dedicated her time to get the best shots for us. She had great experience and knowledge of the city and took us to some prime locations. We ended up with multiple "favorite" photos.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Cindy

Cindy Morrin · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent!

We booked Carol as our photographer because she photographed my friend’s wedding, so we knew going in how good of a job she does. Being a bridesmaid I saw how professional she was and was blown away by her pictures. I booked Carol for our January wedding with high expectations and I can honestly say that she exceeded them. Before the wedding Carol and I spoke regularly and she really helped us coordinate a lot of the details for the big day because we didn’t hire a wedding planner. She is very organized and offers great suggestions. The day of the wedding Carol and her second shooter learned everyone in the bridal party’s name. She instantly made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed getting photographed.

Carol has an eye for what's special and captured all of our precious moments. She went the extra mile to get the perfect shots. She was in the snow while it was 10 degrees out capturing our beautiful winter wonderland wedding. She would literally stomp paths in the snow for my husband and I to walk through so we wouldn't ruin our clothes. Our pictures are truly stunning. I've had so many people tell me they look like they are from a magazine or say they are the best wedding photos they've ever seen.

I don’t think Carol stopped moving the whole day- her work ethic, dedication, and passion is clear. She is an absolute pleasure to work with, I can't say enough good things about her. Booking her was the best decision we made.

Sent on 02/16/2019
    DeAnda Photography 8
    DeAnda Photography 9
    DeAnda Photography 10
    DeAnda Photography 11

Casey Feeney · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceeded My Highest Expectations

Carol was amazing. We had booked her to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures turned out fantastic, she was extremely professional and managed to make my husband and I look photogenic :)! Both the engagement shoot and wedding were a blast. Carol has an amazingly optimistic attitude and free spirit. We gave her a few ideas of what we wanted in our shoots and she took it and ran with it. Everything turned out perfect. Within a week of the wedding we had all of our images and within two weeks we had our photo album. Carol was perfect for the two of us, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    DeAnda Photography 18
    DeAnda Photography 19
    DeAnda Photography 20

DeAnda Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, What a wonderful wedding to wrap up 2018 with! I had so much fun with you both. Have a wonderful 2019 :-)

DeAnda Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Impulse Entertainment DJs
    Impulse Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Carol is absolutely AWESOME to work with! She is always on point with everything at any wedding that I have worked with her at and ready to go in a moment's notice! Not only that but she is an amazing person! She will go above and beyond to make sure that your pictures are literally PERFECT. Her attentiveness to detail coupled with her experience and love for her clients makes her a top-notch choice for your photography option!

• Lake in the Hills Lake in the Hills, IL, 60156 See on map