Lake in the Hills, Lake in the Hills, IL 60156 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About DeAnda Photography

DeAnda Photography is a photography business based in Lake in the Hills, Illinois, which also serves the Chicago, Chicago Suburbs, Rockford, and Southern Wisconsin. Carol DeAndra, owner and photographer, has been capturing couples on their big day since 2010. She works with a variety of styles, including contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional, giving couples plenty of options for their wedding-day shots.

To ensure couples have the best experience possible, Carol really takes the time to ensure she understands their unique personalities and needs. She offers all couples a consultation meeting. She can also provide couples with the following services:

• Additional hours

DeAnda Photography 5
DeAnda Photography 6
DeAnda Photography 7

Martineja Coats · Getting married on 10/25/2020

Great experience with a professional friendly photographer.

Carol was very flexible and dedicated her time to get the best shots for us. She had great experience and knowledge of the city and took us to some prime locations. We ended up with multiple "favorite" photos.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Christina

Christina Hoblin-Lamorena · Married on 06/22/2019

Carol is simply the best!

Carol is not only an incredible photographer, but a kind and caring person. She is detail oriented, has an incredible eye for texture and lighting, and creates a stunning true-to-life product. She provides great instructions for positioning, has gentle, yet constructive remarks for adjustments, and always made sure we looked our best.

Not only did she capture each detail flawlessly, but her expertise is unparalleled. She helped us create a timeline for our wedding with a realistic schedule, but was more than accommodating with any requests we had. We even got a group picture with all 200 people at our wedding! Also, much to our surprise, we received all of our wedding photos, beautifully edited, in a matter of days. She cares deeply about her clients and her craft, and that passion radiates from her as you watch her work!

We knew our photographer was one of the most integral parts of our wedding day, and we will be lifetime clients! Carol is the best, and we cannot recommend her more!

Sent on 06/30/2019

DeAnda Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for picking me to be your wedding photographer. I had such a wonderful time at your wedding and had a blast meeting all of your family and friends. I can't wait to get you your albums :)
  • Cindy

Cindy Morrin · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent!

We booked Carol as our photographer because she photographed my friend’s wedding, so we knew going in how good of a job she does. Being a bridesmaid I saw how professional she was and was blown away by her pictures. I booked Carol for our January wedding with high expectations and I can honestly say that she exceeded them. Before the wedding Carol and I spoke regularly and she really helped us coordinate a lot of the details for the big day because we didn’t hire a wedding planner. She is very organized and offers great suggestions. The day of the wedding Carol and her second shooter learned everyone in the bridal party’s name. She instantly made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed getting photographed.

Carol has an eye for what's special and captured all of our precious moments. She went the extra mile to get the perfect shots. She was in the snow while it was 10 degrees out capturing our beautiful winter wonderland wedding. She would literally stomp paths in the snow for my husband and I to walk through so we wouldn't ruin our clothes. Our pictures are truly stunning. I've had so many people tell me they look like they are from a magazine or say they are the best wedding photos they've ever seen.

I don’t think Carol stopped moving the whole day- her work ethic, dedication, and passion is clear. She is an absolute pleasure to work with, I can't say enough good things about her. Booking her was the best decision we made.

Sent on 02/16/2019
    DeAnda Photography 8
    DeAnda Photography 9
    DeAnda Photography 10
    DeAnda Photography 11

DeAnda Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Impulse Entertainment DJs
    Impulse Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Carol is absolutely AWESOME to work with! She is always on point with everything at any wedding that I have worked with her at and ready to go in a moment's notice! Not only that but she is an amazing person! She will go above and beyond to make sure that your pictures are literally PERFECT. Her attentiveness to detail coupled with her experience and love for her clients makes her a top-notch choice for your photography option!

• Lake in the Hills Lake in the Hills, IL, 60156 See on map