Lake in the Hills, IL 60156 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,550
Availability Check your date

About DeAnda Photography

Weddings with me at DeAnda Photography are a great experience all around. (If I don't say so myself) I know how much effort it took to put this event together and it is important for you both to feel as stress-free as possible when it comes to your photography. I aim to capture your day and all those little details, so you and your partner will remember them for years to come, leaving you with images that you will treasure and proudly display in your home. To best be able to capture the kind of images you see in my portfolio, I need at least one hour with my couple alone. This allows me the time to create the kind of imagery that you will be hanging on your wall. If for some reason the weather becomes unruly and we aren't able to capture the kind of images you had hope for because of that, or we are running way behind on your wedding day, we can talk about adding on a post wedding session where you and your partner will dress up again after your wedding to get those shots you where hoping for.

It will all start with our consultation meeting, We will sit down together and just have a chat, I want to know all about your wedding day, from how you met to your wedding colors. I will also show you my work and go over the packages with you to help advise you on which collection is best for you. I will have a contract ready for you at the meeting so if you are ready to sign and pay your deposit we will be able to lock in your date right then and there.

Next is your engagement shoot. I will really be able to get a sense of who you and your partner are so that when the day comes I will know exactly what is important to you which side is your good side and what work or doesn't work to get those natural smiles. I want to discover what makes your relationship so unique and special, it's the little things like how you met, and where you grew up.

Then it will be time to do your save the dates and or guest book. Images from our engagement shoot will be perfect for these two items that are very popular among all my couples! We will also at this time go over your timeline in more detail.

Finally its your wedding day. All the planning and all the stress will melt away as you celebrate your love with your partner. I will capture your day so you can look back and remember all of those little things, all of those people, and all of those emotions on your day (ugly cries and all). I hope to be able to enjoy your day with you!

Follow DeAnda Photography on

DeAnda Photography 5
DeAnda Photography 6
DeAnda Photography 7

Martineja Coats · Getting married on 10/25/2020

Great experience with a professional friendly photographer.

Carol was very flexible and dedicated her time to get the best shots for us. She had great experience and knowledge of the city and took us to some prime locations. We ended up with multiple "favorite" photos.

Casey Feeney · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceeded My Highest Expectations

Carol was amazing. We had booked her to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures turned out fantastic, she was extremely professional and managed to make my husband and I look photogenic :)! Both the engagement shoot and wedding were a blast. Carol has an amazingly optimistic attitude and free spirit. We gave her a few ideas of what we wanted in our shoots and she took it and ran with it. Everything turned out perfect. Within a week of the wedding we had all of our images and within two weeks we had our photo album. Carol was perfect for the two of us, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    DeAnda Photography 14
    DeAnda Photography 15
    DeAnda Photography 16

DeAnda Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, What a wonderful wedding to wrap up 2018 with! I had so much fun with you both. Have a wonderful 2019 :-)
  • Leah

Leah Bekic · Married on 10/06/2018

October wedding Leah and Mike

Carol was amazing to work with. We had children in our wedding and she was so good with them. The assistant she had with her was very good to work with too. I have family and friends that said they are going to choose her for their big day. I am so happy with the work and dedication she provided on my big day. I look forward to working with her in the future for family photos as well. Thank you carol!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

DeAnda Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Leah! I had so much fun with everyone at your wedding, can't wait for you to get your album.

DeAnda Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Impulse Entertainment DJs
    Impulse Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Carol is absolutely AWESOME to work with! She is always on point with everything at any wedding that I have worked with her at and ready to go in a moment's notice! Not only that but she is an amazing person! She will go above and beyond to make sure that your pictures are literally PERFECT. Her attentiveness to detail coupled with her experience and love for her clients makes her a top-notch choice for your photography option!

• Lake in the Hills, IL 60156 See on map