DeAnda Photography Reviews

DeAnda Photography 5
DeAnda Photography 6
DeAnda Photography 7

Martineja Coats · Getting married on 10/25/2020

Great experience with a professional friendly photographer.

Carol was very flexible and dedicated her time to get the best shots for us. She had great experience and knowledge of the city and took us to some prime locations. We ended up with multiple "favorite" photos.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Christina

Christina Hoblin-Lamorena · Married on 06/22/2019

Carol is simply the best!

Carol is not only an incredible photographer, but a kind and caring person. She is detail oriented, has an incredible eye for texture and lighting, and creates a stunning true-to-life product. She provides great instructions for positioning, has gentle, yet constructive remarks for adjustments, and always made sure we looked our best.

Not only did she capture each detail flawlessly, but her expertise is unparalleled. She helped us create a timeline for our wedding with a realistic schedule, but was more than accommodating with any requests we had. We even got a group picture with all 200 people at our wedding! Also, much to our surprise, we received all of our wedding photos, beautifully edited, in a matter of days. She cares deeply about her clients and her craft, and that passion radiates from her as you watch her work!

We knew our photographer was one of the most integral parts of our wedding day, and we will be lifetime clients! Carol is the best, and we cannot recommend her more!

Sent on 06/30/2019

DeAnda Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for picking me to be your wedding photographer. I had such a wonderful time at your wedding and had a blast meeting all of your family and friends. I can't wait to get you your albums :)
  • Cindy

Cindy Morrin · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent!

We booked Carol as our photographer because she photographed my friend’s wedding, so we knew going in how good of a job she does. Being a bridesmaid I saw how professional she was and was blown away by her pictures. I booked Carol for our January wedding with high expectations and I can honestly say that she exceeded them. Before the wedding Carol and I spoke regularly and she really helped us coordinate a lot of the details for the big day because we didn’t hire a wedding planner. She is very organized and offers great suggestions. The day of the wedding Carol and her second shooter learned everyone in the bridal party’s name. She instantly made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed getting photographed.

Carol has an eye for what's special and captured all of our precious moments. She went the extra mile to get the perfect shots. She was in the snow while it was 10 degrees out capturing our beautiful winter wonderland wedding. She would literally stomp paths in the snow for my husband and I to walk through so we wouldn't ruin our clothes. Our pictures are truly stunning. I've had so many people tell me they look like they are from a magazine or say they are the best wedding photos they've ever seen.

I don’t think Carol stopped moving the whole day- her work ethic, dedication, and passion is clear. She is an absolute pleasure to work with, I can't say enough good things about her. Booking her was the best decision we made.

Sent on 02/16/2019
    DeAnda Photography 8
    DeAnda Photography 9
    DeAnda Photography 10
    DeAnda Photography 11

Casey Feeney · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceeded My Highest Expectations

Carol was amazing. We had booked her to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures turned out fantastic, she was extremely professional and managed to make my husband and I look photogenic :)! Both the engagement shoot and wedding were a blast. Carol has an amazingly optimistic attitude and free spirit. We gave her a few ideas of what we wanted in our shoots and she took it and ran with it. Everything turned out perfect. Within a week of the wedding we had all of our images and within two weeks we had our photo album. Carol was perfect for the two of us, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    DeAnda Photography 18
    DeAnda Photography 19
    DeAnda Photography 20

DeAnda Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, What a wonderful wedding to wrap up 2018 with! I had so much fun with you both. Have a wonderful 2019 :-)
  • Leah

Leah Bekic · Married on 10/06/2018

October wedding Leah and Mike

Carol was amazing to work with. We had children in our wedding and she was so good with them. The assistant she had with her was very good to work with too. I have family and friends that said they are going to choose her for their big day. I am so happy with the work and dedication she provided on my big day. I look forward to working with her in the future for family photos as well. Thank you carol!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

DeAnda Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Leah! I had so much fun with everyone at your wedding, can't wait for you to get your album.

Colleen Conrad · Married on 09/22/2018

Look No Further, Carol is a Superstar!

Carol was fantastic! From the very start we knew we were in good hands. Not only did she take gorgeous photos we will treasure forever, she was so organized, dependable and responsive throughout the process and the day of.

Sent on 01/20/2019

DeAnda Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review, It was such a pleasure working with you both and your wedding was beyond amazing.

Angela · Married on 04/29/2018

The search for a photographer was one of the most stressful parts of our wedding planning process. So many variables to think about, so many choices from which to pick. But I can honestly say that we could not have possibly selected a better photographer than Carol. From the moment we met up with her at Starbucks for our consultation, we just felt instant good vibes. She seemed to genuinely care about us as people, not just as clients. She made sure to get to know us and I feel that she so accurately and beautifully captured our personalities in our wedding photos. For reasons I’m still unsure of, our wedding somehow got off to a 45 minute late start. I’m sure a lesser photographer would have melted under the pressure, but Carol was an absolute rockstar and somehow managed to still get in all the shots we wanted. She is not only an extremely gifted photographer but a wonderful person as well. Her photography style makes such good use of light-I’ve gotten so many comments on how radiant all our pictures look. They truly capture the spirit of the day! We are so glad we decided to go with a privately owned business rather than a big company. We don’t think we would have gotten the same hands-on, attention to detail experience otherwise. Thank you so much, Carol! You’re the best :)

Sent on 06/26/2018
    DeAnda Photography 21
    DeAnda Photography 22
    DeAnda Photography 23
    DeAnda Photography 24
    DeAnda Photography 25
    DeAnda Photography 26

DeAnda Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Angela! It was such a pleasure working with you and Tony on your wedding day

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Carol was so fun to work with from the beginning! We met her and instantly connected. She took beautiful pictures for our engagement and wedding! Thank you Carol!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    DeAnda Photography 27

Lisa · Married on 01/19/2017

Everyone should be picky when choosing a wedding photographer, but I knew I was going to be extra tough about it, since I am also a photographer. I was also scared I was gonna be a terror of a client and wouldn't be able to let go of the photographic controls. I was looking for a photographer like me, but better. And I found her and couldn't be more thankful. From the very first consult, I knew I was not going to have to or want to have any control over the photography for my day. Carol handled everything and also diffused any concerns I had by being truly professional and talented in creating the perfect moments that you will cherish from your special day. She also treated me with non-judgement for any weird questions I had and also my lack of focus the day of! Her work is stunning and she works hard all day to make sure each moment is picture perfect. I can't thank her enough for her hard work, professional demeanor, quick turn around, and BREATHTAKING images. Amazing photographer and wonderful person! She was a perfect fit!

Brett · Married on 09/04/2016

Carol blew me away from the first time we spoke. She had done her research and knew what time the sun was setting on our wedding day, and which the gazebo we were getting married in faced. The fact that she had researched my husband and I and our venues before we had even signed on with her let me know we were going to be in good hands. Carol captured us, our families, and friends and the essence of the day perfectly. We will have these photos a lifetime, and of all the things we spent money on for the wedding, this was by far the most worth it.

Aileen · Married on 07/02/2016

Carol was amazing to work with! She was easy to contact before and after the wedding, and was so wonderful the day of, she managed to fit right in without ever being obtrusive. Some of our guests thought she must be family or friends!!

Sent on 02/08/2017
  • fxcampbell

Francisco · Married on 01/23/2016

W-O-W. We can't describe how happy we are with our wedding photos. Carol made a phenomenal job with helping us have memories of our special day. An absolute pro and a pleasure to work with! Thanks a lot!!!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

Carol is amazing! We were lucky enough to have her as our wedding photographer. Not only was she able to tame our crazy wedding party but she took amazing pictures of my husband and I. Carol had so many amazing ideas for poses (without making us look cheesy) and found so many amazing spots to take pictures. We had so many gorgeous pictures that I couldn't possibly pick a favorite. She even recommended the place for us to take pictures at! We had only met a couple of times and she captured our wedding day perfectly. We could not have been happier. I have received so many compliments on our pictures and they are truly something I will cherish forever.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Emily · Married on 06/27/2015

Carol and her second shooter, Courtney, were fantastic! When meeting with Carol for the first time, she was extremely helpful in deciding what package and additions best fit our needs, as well as helping identify a timeline for the big day. The day of the wedding she arrived early to scope out the venue. Despite us running behind schedule, she was calm and attentive in helping us get all the pictures we desired, and even though my husband and I are not comfortable in front of cameras, she made us feel comfortable and look natural in all the pictures. She is incredibly quick with editing the photos and getting them to you to view. We were so pleased with the quality of her work, the prices, and our overall experience that we recommend her to anyone for their wedding photography needs!!

Sent on 03/12/2016

Carol · Married on 09/12/2014

The most amazing photographs and wedding album a bride could ask for so you remember that magic moment when you are old and gray

Sent on 03/15/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/31/2014

Carol was amazing! She was so helpful, right from the start- especially for clueless brides like myself. She helped me build a great timeline, and was awesome and on top of it the entire day. She made the day flow so smoothly, and she was calm and made everything still work (photo wise) even when hair/makeup ran a little late. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos, everything- from getting ready in the morning to the reception at night- everything was just gorgeous and we completely relive the day every time we look at them. Clean + timeless images were really important to us, and she more than delivered! So many friends and family were just blown away by how gorgeous her work is! And she is AMAZING to work with and we HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! :)

Sent on 03/09/2016

Angela · Married on 07/19/2014

Carol has done ALL of our son's photos (including photos for his modeling portfolio), and she just shot BEAUTIFUL engagement photos and wedding photos for us! We have been more than pleased with Carol's work as a photographer. She is a sweetheart, easy to work with, and makes us feel right at home during every shoot. And her turnaround time for photos is SUPER FAST!! She has a great eye for what she does, and we are always pleasantly surprised by the beautiful photos that we receive from her with every visit. We will never need another family photographer, Carol is the perfect fit for us and our needs!! If you need someone to shoot family photos, baby photos, weddings, modeling portfolio work, etc, DeAnda Photography is the best there is!!