Big Hugs Photo Booth Reviews

59 | Chicago, IL

59 Reviews for Big Hugs Photo Booth

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome Photobooth!

My husband and I decided to have a photobooth for our wedding. We wanted our guests to have fun and each person to walk away with a photo. We found Big Hugs Photobooth and they were awesome! Communication was smooth and easy, and was really prompt on coming in to set up. Paul was our guy for the night and he was so easy to work with and talk to. Our guests love the customize templates and cute photo props. We highly recommend Big Hugs Photobooth for your event, you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Bryant Steele · Married on 07/01/2019

Thank you!

Highly recomend!!amazing staff polite, high energy,well organized,professional ..there photobooth was highlight of my daughters christening they took care of 120 guests like family and made memories of a lifetime

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Hillery · Married on 04/12/2019

Best Quality Photobooth

I could not be more happy with Big Hugs Photobooth! I used them for my wedding this past weekend and it was a big hit with my guests and so fun to use. I reached out to them like a week before my event and they responded very quickly and designed the cutest template for the photo strip that matched exactly to my wedding invitation. They were also very reasonable in price compared to a lot of other photo booth companies that I had reached out to. The quality of the photos is top notch and it was nice that my guests were able to leave with a printed strip of their photos. If I ever have a big event again I will definitely use them!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • W

Wilson Fletcher · Married on 02/26/2019

Amazing job!

The props, the backdrops are nothing like I have ever seen at anyone's party. Professional and very courteous, I emailed them many many times with questions and changes. Everything was perfect, better than I expected.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Malcolm Cook · Married on 02/01/2019

Anazubg work

They made the whole process so easy - from selecting which booth to designing templates. They were super professional and arrived on time and set up everything perfectly. The props were also perfect! Loved the emoji props. We will definitely be using their service for all our future school events! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Joann Wood · Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing work!

Super professional, top of the line equipment and great quality photos. The gifs were so much fun too- so glad we decided to do both!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Eula Kim · Married on 02/01/2019

Thank you!

Amazing staff and very reliable. They made my wedding guests ecstatic with their souvenirs. My guests loved the photobooth along with the props. Communicating was very easy and if we had any requests or changes there was no problem.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Lionel Hubbard · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing work!

Excellent customer service. Very quick setup and take down. We had a small issue with my wifi not extending all the way to the back yard but we solved it with a hot spot. Everyone loved the Big Hugs Photo Booth. I picked the option that pretty much ran itself which was really cool. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • O

Ollie Davidson · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing job!

We used this photobooth for my 40th birthday and they were professional, reasonably priced, reliable, responsive & prompt. Great service and a big hit at the party.Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Cheryl Clark · Married on 12/06/2018

Thank you!

The photos turned out extremely well and are very tasteful. The staff was very easy to work with, and they provided a link to all of the photos two days after the event. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone who wants a classy, high-quality Big Hugs Photo Booth for their event!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Moses Wagner · Married on 12/05/2018

Nice work!

Great addition to the party. The booth was so easy to use, the staff was fun, and the pictures turned out great!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Andres Harris · Married on 12/04/2018

Amazing work!

I would definitely use Big Hugs Photo Booth again. Their equipment is top notch, are super professional and worked within our budget.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Dean Peters · Married on 12/01/2018

Thank you!

Big Hugs Photo Booth has the best photos in town!!!! They have the best high end equipment and props for photos. Such a fun crew to hang out with at your events!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Colleen Mccorry · Married on 11/17/2018

Lots of Fun!

Everyone loved the photo booth! It was great to have a keepsake at the end of the night with pictures of everyone and personalized messages. Great time!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Jay Barker · Married on 11/03/2018

Nice work!

The Big Hugs Photo Booth is great. Had one at my daughter 15th party and everyone loved it. Love the fact you have options of background and comes with fun accessories. Will definitely get it again in our next party.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Alfredo Hernandez · Married on 11/02/2018

Thanks a million!

My wife and I used Big Hugs Photo Booth for our wedding and it was such a hit! Booking them was a breeze and they made it so easy! They answered all questions and were so helpful! The booth itself was a hit and everyone loved it and all of the props!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Allen Watts · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing job!

Would definitely recommend them for any event! Professional and very friendly! Thanks again for the great pictures and memories!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Sandy Clark · Married on 10/23/2018

Amazing work!

They were fun, laid back and accommodating and got us our link to download pics for social media sharing within 3 days of our event! I totally recommend them for your next big event!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Joanne · Married on 10/04/2018

We had a great experience working with Big Hugs Photo Booth. We are so happy we chose them for our wedding! Everything was planned and executed perfectly. They are very easy to communicate with and extremely professional. We got to custom design the art strip for the bottom, which made the photos look awesome. Our guests had a great time using the photo booth. We're looking forward to the complimentary photo book. Can't recommend them enough! The photo booth was a great addition to our big day!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Ralph

Ralph Dawson · Married on 10/01/2018

Amazing work!

Big Hugs Photo Booth was a great service for a photo booth! Incredibly professional and accommodating, I wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone who's looking for a fun photo booth at any event.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2018

Having a quality photo booth was one of my top priorities. After a bit of research, I stumbled upon Big Hugs and I was instantly impressed. Big Hugs beat a competitor's offer financially, and also included so much more for the price, including choice of backdrops, custom print design, 4x6 or strip print options, etc. Stanley was very responsive and all of my requests were met.

What truly blew me away was the gorgeous custom design print that Christina from Big Hugs created for us. I sent her a sample of my other stationary, and her design matched PERFECTLY. It was beautiful and truly exceeded my expectations. I LOVE that Big Hugs gives the option of 4X6 prints instead of just strips, so my guests walked away with something they can frame!

The photo booth itself was perfection. I chose the Party Photo Booth, which comfortably held up to ten people, while still providing a curtain for privacy. The props provided were great, and I was also able to bring my own custom props as well. My favorite part of the booth was the fact that it gave you time to re-pose in between frames, with a countdown, and you can see yourself as the photo is taken, so you know how it will turn out! There was even the option to print in color, black and white, or sepia, although I wish the attendant had made that more clear to our guests.

Unlimited prints allowed all of my guests to walk away happy, but what truly impressed me was the gorgeous guestbook our wonderful attendant Paolo assembled on site from guest photos and signatures. It is one of my favorite souvenirs from our wedding day. Paolo was so friendly and accommodating to our guests, and was so approachable and patient!

One of the biggest perks was receiving digital copies not only of all of the photo booth sessions from our wedding, but also the individual photos from each session, in extremely high quality. I can't stop looking at the photos, they are AMAZING! Big Hugs is the best photo booth out there!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Linda Wheeler · Married on 07/01/2018

Amazing work!

They did a great job, My son Nick truly had a great birthday party and the guests loved taking photo booth pictures.Thanks again !

Sent on 03/18/2019

Marjorie Park · Married on 06/23/2018

Thank you!

From start to finish I was so impressed! This is not your average photobooth company. From the photo design, backdrop selections, the props, to the prints, everything was beyond what I expected. I look forward to other events with this company!

Sent on 01/07/2019

lori · Married on 06/09/2018

We had so much fun. Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/26/2018

heather · Married on 05/19/2018

We booked Big Hugs a week before our wedding. Our venue's Photo Booth unexpectedly broke, and we had to scramble to find an alternative vendor. Big Hugs was very easy to work with and reliable. Stanley was straightforward and got the photo strip template, all of the contracts and billing in order in just a few days. I would highly recommend using Big Hugs for future events.

Sent on 06/09/2018