XOXO Photobox

Chicago, Chicago, IL 60603 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About XOXO Photobox

XOXO PHOTOBOX INC. is a premier photo booth rental company in Chicago, Illinois. Maria and Brooke Alejos-Barnett founded XOXO PHOTOBOX INC. with a desire to create, bring people together, and provide superior service for preserving memories. Using the highest quality camera equipment and custom-made props, you’ll give a truly memorable experience to your guests. Choose XOXO PHOTOBOX INC. for a once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience.

XOXO PHOTOBOX INC. provides a quality photo booth experience for weddings and events. Using an open air booth with DSLR camera equipment and touch screen capability, you’ll receive high quality prints and flexible equipment that can be set up virtually anywhere. Your package includes:

• 2'' x 6'' photo strips in color, black and white, or retro filter
  • Personalized print template
  • Online gallery with all images
  • Facebook album (upon request)
  • Choice of colorful backdrops
  • Assorted prop box station
  • Free setup and breakdown
  • On-site attendant present throughout the event
Follow XOXO Photobox on

XOXO Photobox 5
XOXO Photobox 6
XOXO Photobox 7

Sarah · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Working with XOXO photobox was a breeze from start to finish! I was incredibly happy with the price and service and all of my guests loved their pictures!

• Jonhugo

Jon _ · Married on 10/07/2018

I don't care how high rated anyone else is, XOXO is the absolute best. It's not debatable.

Maria and Brooke would be five stars because of their customer service- Their responses were always prompt and friendly to the point that they felt like family trying to help out at the wedding. Phone call, text, email, they were right there asking if there was anything else we needed. Maria and Brooke would get a five star rating for their price packaging. Not only is it reasonable, it's beyond affordable. When you look at the other Photo booth companies that are available on here with however many reviews they've garnered and how much they charge, it can make other companies look "cheap" because of how much price gouging they are doing, preying on the principle that if you want something done right for your special day, you're gonna have to pay through the nose. It's simply not true, and the options they offer you are the exact same thing the other companies with giant price tags do. Also, even after the wedding they are just as good about maintaining contact. I asked if they could make our pictures available for download a couple weeks after and the next day it was available again. They are on top of their game. The custom work they do for your photos is phenomenal, they send you proofs, they eliminated any worries I had about this part of our wedding come together. Lastly, I would give them five stars for the quality of their photos. From the beginning I had asked Maria about bringing extra lighting, because what I found from the lesser photo booth companies was that bad lighting made for terrible photos. She brought them to the wedding, but didn't even need to set it up. EVERYONE LOOKED. SO. GOOD!!!! I would have thought she had gone through every photo and done touch ups. Not the case at all. Touch screen operating that the guests could use instantly saw how good everything looked, and the prints were ready quickly and looked flawless with our custom borders. She also printed out an additional copy for our scrapbook, which may rival our formal photo wedding album, because everyone was signing next to their photos. We can't get over how good these photos looked. They know what they are doing, and are professional photographers, not some franchised outlet. Your company is amazing, and I'd consider having a second wedding just to work with XOXO again. I'm half joking, but I do hope we can have them for our next big occasion. You are phenomenal Maria and Brooke!! Thank you SO SO MUCH!

XOXO Photobox 8
    XOXO Photobox 9
    XOXO Photobox 10
    XOXO Photobox 11

XOXO Photobox FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• XOXO Photobox 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Chicago Chicago, Illinois, IL 60603 See on map
    773-362-4393 (Phone number)
    Monday - Sunday from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm. If you would like to call us at a different time frame just let us know. We can always schedule a call at a different time.