Bolingbrook, IL 60440 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Azalea Films & Photography

Hello there! Azalea Films and Photography knows how expensive weddings are and make it a point to provide services that are affordable. We are a husband-wife duo that love capturing memories for couples that are as in love as we are! We enjoy meeting new clients and hearing their stories. We love capturing photography, but also love filming videos. We believe that video is an important part of your wedding day. We get to capture when you say your vows or your loved ones voice as they give their speeches. We are committed to giving you affordable and quality photos or videos that will take you back in time and remember your special day.

Visit our website www.azaleafilms.com for packages and pricing.

Follow Azalea Films & Photography on

Azalea Films & Photography 5
Azalea Films & Photography 6
Azalea Films & Photography 7

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Out of everyone that I hired for my wedding, I was happiest with Azalea! Jessica is an amazing photographer and her husband Alan took wonderful videos, he surprised us with footage of the tent we rented shot by a drone. Jessica was so professional and prepared during the planning process, we had a 45 minute conversation before my wedding to make sure we were on the same page. She asked questions I didn't even think about. She really made it so my actual wedding day ran smoothly.
    And the results of all their hard work...........perfection! We are obsessed with our highlight video and received SO many compliments. Jessica edited all our favorite pictures perfectly.
    When we met with them to receive our final product they had a surprise for us and gave us a USB with every picture and video they took, edited and unedited. And their prices are so reasonable for everything you get.
    I can't say it enough, I loved everything about this husband and wife duo! They are amazing, wonderful, professional, reasonably priced, and worth every penny!

Azalea Films & Photography 8
    Azalea Films & Photography 13
    Azalea Films & Photography 14
  • HilHawk

Hilary E.H. · Married on 12/31/2016

Hire the videographer. Ditch the throw-away favors, the edible glitter on your cake, or whatever else will not last past the day and HIRE THE VIDEOGRAPHER. At first, I was unsure about the need for videography. I had so many other things for which to budget! A few recently married friends suggested I find a way, so I reached out via Thumbtack for video quotes. Several vendors came back, but Jessica of Azalea was within budget, and had a true excitement about what she does in the industry. Her email communication was professional, and she was able to understand how/why someone may be weary of videography, even though that is her craft! I agreed to meet with her, and after that meeting, I couldn't imagine not having our day documented to relive as often as we wanted. As we approached the day, Jessica reached out to help iron out details, suggest start/end times, and even attended the rehearsal. She and her husband arrived early on our wedding day to capture details, and from that moment on they both were up and working the entire time, aside from a dinner break. I never saw them sit! They attempted to catch absolutely all of the day, through 12 hours of filming, all to make sure our videos were a beautiful summary of our wedding. I have suggested them to everyone I can, and describe them as "the hardest working vendor I hired." The effort showed - our incredible highlight video was ready about a month after the event, and our full length about 6 weeks later. Both are incredible. Jessica edited our song choice to fit perfectly - she even lined up the words to our first dance song to match us singing, and the ceremony string duo's performance to my entrance. The angles her and Alan shot from were great, she left in hilarious "outtake" type stuff because she got to know our personalities, and she shared a great shot from the video I wanted as a photograph. Jessica converted me from "meh, not needed" to "YES YOU NEED IT" regarding video.

Kelli · Married on 06/11/2016

Jessica was great, really easy to work with. My husband and I loved our highlight video which turned out better than I could have imagined. We were on the fence about even having our wedding filmed but I'm really glad we decided to. I would highly recommend.

Azalea Films & Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Bolingbrook, 60440 See on map