Bolingbrook, Bolingbrook, IL 60440 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Azalea Films & Photography

Based in Bolingbrook, Illinois, Azalea Films & Photography is a wedding videography and photography service. Jessica and Alan, the owners of the company, are the husband-and-wife team behind the company. They love documenting memories of your special day, from the vows to the speeches. Their filming style can be described as cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling.

Depending on your needs, the company can offer a range of services. All of their videography packages include eight hours of wedding day coverage, RAW footage, drone footage and digital delivery for friends and family. They can film your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. Their videography services also include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Slideshow/montage

Other Services
Azalea Films & Photography also offers photography services. All of their photography packages include at least eight hours of wedding day coverage. These packages also include:

• Complimentary engagement session

Azalea Films & Photography 5
Azalea Films & Photography 6
Azalea Films & Photography 7

Mallory · Married on 01/06/2018

Amazing wedding photo/video services!

Jessica is amazing! I received videography and photography services with Azalea for my wedding and they went above and beyond to make sure every moment was captured. We had a very large bridal party and Jessica was great with handling everyone. Would highly recommend using Azalea!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Out of everyone that I hired for my wedding, I was happiest with Azalea! Jessica is an amazing photographer and her husband Alan took wonderful videos, he surprised us with footage of the tent we rented shot by a drone. Jessica was so professional and prepared during the planning process, we had a 45 minute conversation before my wedding to make sure we were on the same page. She asked questions I didn't even think about. She really made it so my actual wedding day ran smoothly.
    And the results of all their hard work...........perfection! We are obsessed with our highlight video and received SO many compliments. Jessica edited all our favorite pictures perfectly.
    When we met with them to receive our final product they had a surprise for us and gave us a USB with every picture and video they took, edited and unedited. And their prices are so reasonable for everything you get.
    I can't say it enough, I loved everything about this husband and wife duo! They are amazing, wonderful, professional, reasonably priced, and worth every penny!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Azalea Films & Photography 13
    Azalea Films & Photography 14
  • HilHawk

Hilary E.H. · Married on 12/31/2016

Hire the videographer. Ditch the throw-away favors, the edible glitter on your cake, or whatever else will not last past the day and HIRE THE VIDEOGRAPHER. At first, I was unsure about the need for videography. I had so many other things for which to budget! A few recently married friends suggested I find a way, so I reached out via Thumbtack for video quotes. Several vendors came back, but Jessica of Azalea was within budget, and had a true excitement about what she does in the industry. Her email communication was professional, and she was able to understand how/why someone may be weary of videography, even though that is her craft! I agreed to meet with her, and after that meeting, I couldn't imagine not having our day documented to relive as often as we wanted. As we approached the day, Jessica reached out to help iron out details, suggest start/end times, and even attended the rehearsal. She and her husband arrived early on our wedding day to capture details, and from that moment on they both were up and working the entire time, aside from a dinner break. I never saw them sit! They attempted to catch absolutely all of the day, through 12 hours of filming, all to make sure our videos were a beautiful summary of our wedding. I have suggested them to everyone I can, and describe them as "the hardest working vendor I hired." The effort showed - our incredible highlight video was ready about a month after the event, and our full length about 6 weeks later. Both are incredible. Jessica edited our song choice to fit perfectly - she even lined up the words to our first dance song to match us singing, and the ceremony string duo's performance to my entrance. The angles her and Alan shot from were great, she left in hilarious "outtake" type stuff because she got to know our personalities, and she shared a great shot from the video I wanted as a photograph. Jessica converted me from "meh, not needed" to "YES YOU NEED IT" regarding video.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Azalea Films & Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Bolingbrook Bolingbrook, IL, 60440 See on map