1133 Tower Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Pricing

About Our Wedding Movie

Our Wedding Movie is a wedding videography company in Schaumburg, Illinois. This passionate and dedicated wedding videographer wants to turn the excitement, emotions and precious moments of your wedding day into a movie. They use a unique combination of cinematic, storytelling, traditional and documentary styles to capture the story of your wedding. They provide personalized videography services at an affordable price.

Our Wedding Movie offers a wide range of package options as well as additional services to choose from to make up the perfect, unique videography experience for you. Our Wedding Video presents all movies as high-definition videos. Their full list of videography services includes:

• Additional hours

Our Wedding Movie 1
  • Taylor

Taylor Abrahamson · Married on 07/13/2019

Glad We Got a Videographer

Going into wedding planning, I wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer. My husband really wanted one so we decided to price it out to see how expensive it would be. Our Wedding Movie was the perfect compromise. We got an excellent price so that we can have a movie to capture our day forever. We opted for the bronze package so that we could get our vows and first dance to show our kids some day. Unfortunately my grandparents also ended up not being able to attend, so I am so glad my husband talked me into getting a video so we can go over there to relive our day with them.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

Outstanding! Guy was so great to work with from the start and Christian was the best on our day. He was professional, personable, and great with everyone! I love our video! It is exactly what I wanted and more. Could not recommend these guys more! So great! Thank you!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Our Wedding Movie Pricing

Our Wedding Movie Price Rates

Our Wedding Movie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Photo Booth Of The Stars
    Photo Booth Of The Stars Photo Booths

Worked with this vendor for our own wedding! Fabulous job! Thanks Guy Guy!! Highly recommended!!!!

• 1133 Tower Rd Schaumburg, IL, 60173 See on map