Our Wedding Movie

1133 Tower Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Pricing

About Our Wedding Movie

Based in Schaumburg, Illinois, Our Wedding Movie is a videography business that takes delight in committing their clients’ precious marital moments to film. Experienced and talented, their superlative videographers are passionate about fashioning movies that celebrate life’s most precious occasions. With an eye-catching cinematic aesthetic that combines elements from traditional and documentary styles, these filmmakers are keen to depict every special scene of your event.

Our Wedding Movie offers a range of packages for you and your soon-to-be spouse to choose from. The Gold bundle is their most popular option, featuring a 90-minute movie, the use of multiple cameras, and 8 hours of coverage. Available formats for your film consist of Blu-Ray, DVD, and downloadable digital files. Further aspects of Our Wedding Movie’s service include:

• A one-event-per-day policy

76 Reviews for Our Wedding Movie

1 User photo

Lolita · Married on 10/11/2020

Great quality and affordable

Our wedding movie has a budget for every wedding. They only do videography. So they take there time in delivering the best quality video. Our family used them for both of my wedding and my brother's as well. They have the latest technology (drones, HD etc). I would definitely recommend their product and services.

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Budget-friendly Videographer!

Our Wedding Movie was the perfect choice for our wedding. We knew we wanted a videographer, but didn't want to spend $2k+. We were already on a tight budget and had limited resources for an extra vendor. I stumbled upon OWM, saw they were reasonably priced and had add-on's to accommodate all our needs. We chose the silver package and added the highlight reel, an additional hour, and 2 physical discs. The cost of all these items together was a fraction of what other companies were charging.
    The owner Guy was easy to communicate with - I did have to follow up on a few emails during the time we signed our contract to the days before our wedding, but I didn't mind because I prefer to be on top of things and had to do the same with other vendors. Guy also helped us out when our photographer failed to capture images for us. It meant a lot to me and my husband that Guy graciously offered his help and eased our after wedding stress.
    Christian was our videographer for our wedding day and was so great to work with! He arrived early, was attentive and captured so many beautiful moments of our day. He was very kind and professional. He stayed until our contracted end time and made sure to find me on the dance floor to let me know he was taking off rather than just disappearing. It was great to work with him!
    Overall, if you are on a budget and want a simple, well constructed video to capture your day, go with Our Wedding Movie.

Sent on 02/18/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Our Wedding Movie Pricing

Our Wedding Movie Price Rates

Our Wedding Movie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 895.00
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD

• Photo Booth Of The Stars Photo Booths

Worked with this vendor for our own wedding! Fabulous job! Thanks Guy Guy!! Highly recommended!!!!

• 1133 Tower Rd Schaumburg, IL, 60173 See on map
    866-446-6843 (Phone number)
    Location of (Our Wedding Movie)