Our Wedding Movie Reviews

73 Reviews for Our Wedding Movie

1 User photo

Jesus Celis · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Outstanding work!!

Amazing work!!!! Where should I start? We met with Guy a few months before for our daughter's Quinceanera. Guy was very professional and very straight forward. He explained every detailed and was very helpful. Kevin was our videographer and he was amazing. He was very professional and great to work with. I wouldn't change a thing. I would recommend "Our Wedding Movie" to anyone.. If you are looking for affordable prices and great quality Guy is your guy.. Thank you so much for making that day unforgettable.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Lolita · Married on 10/11/2020

Great quality and affordable

Our wedding movie has a budget for every wedding. They only do videography. So they take there time in delivering the best quality video. Our family used them for both of my wedding and my brother's as well. They have the latest technology (drones, HD etc). I would definitely recommend their product and services.

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Budget-friendly Videographer!

Our Wedding Movie was the perfect choice for our wedding. We knew we wanted a videographer, but didn't want to spend $2k+. We were already on a tight budget and had limited resources for an extra vendor. I stumbled upon OWM, saw they were reasonably priced and had add-on's to accommodate all our needs. We chose the silver package and added the highlight reel, an additional hour, and 2 physical discs. The cost of all these items together was a fraction of what other companies were charging.
    The owner Guy was easy to communicate with - I did have to follow up on a few emails during the time we signed our contract to the days before our wedding, but I didn't mind because I prefer to be on top of things and had to do the same with other vendors. Guy also helped us out when our photographer failed to capture images for us. It meant a lot to me and my husband that Guy graciously offered his help and eased our after wedding stress.
    Christian was our videographer for our wedding day and was so great to work with! He arrived early, was attentive and captured so many beautiful moments of our day. He was very kind and professional. He stayed until our contracted end time and made sure to find me on the dance floor to let me know he was taking off rather than just disappearing. It was great to work with him!
    Overall, if you are on a budget and want a simple, well constructed video to capture your day, go with Our Wedding Movie.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2019

Movie night!

We can’t wait to see the awesome job these guys did on our wedding video. They worked really well even with the small mishaps we had. can’t wait till we can see the short featured film!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Sara Mazanet · Married on 09/27/2019

Best ever!!

My husband I weren’t 100% sure if we were going to spend the money on a videographer initially. Deciding to go with our wedding movie was the best decision ever! Not only were they more affordable than other options, but they were one of the best vendors we worked with! I was so impressed with our final product. Jimmy our videographer was awesome and captured our day perfectly! This will be something we cherish for years to come and I am so thankful!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful movie of our wedding day

Our Wedding Movie was a great company to work with, who also offer reasonable pricing. Our videographer showed up on time and captured every special moment. He also worked great with our photographer so they never got in each other’s way. We were able to pick out the music we wanted to play throughout the video. They also use a wireless microphone on the groom to capture the entire ceremony. Our video is an hour and 45 minutes so we definitely got a lot of footage. We are so happy that we will always be able to look back on our special day forever’

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Devon

Devon Gavin · Married on 07/28/2019

Our perfect day

My wife and I had the pleasure of having Chris from Our wedding Movie be the videographer for our wedding. Chris was professional and did a great job capturing the important moments of the night. Our movie came out great and my wife and I were able to happily relive our perfect day. We highly recommend Our weeding Movie for anyone looking for a videographer to record their perfect day.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Abrahamson · Married on 07/13/2019

Glad We Got a Videographer

Going into wedding planning, I wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer. My husband really wanted one so we decided to price it out to see how expensive it would be. Our Wedding Movie was the perfect compromise. We got an excellent price so that we can have a movie to capture our day forever. We opted for the bronze package so that we could get our vows and first dance to show our kids some day. Unfortunately my grandparents also ended up not being able to attend, so I am so glad my husband talked me into getting a video so we can go over there to relive our day with them.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Desiree Miggins · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing quality at an even better price!

Julian was the absolute best! He captured our wedding SO beautifully. Everyone who’s watched our video couldn’t hold back their tears within the first few minutes of our video. Julian was punctual and so polite! There was so much going on, I wasn’t sure how our video would turn out but it was the candid moments and small details along with when he cued our song choices in just brought it all together. Also, you didn’t even notice he was there either so nothing felt staged. My now husband and I seriously can’t speak highly enough for the service he provided. If you’re considering Our Wedding Movie to capture your special day, BOOK THEM - you won’t regret it! :)

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Cizek · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!

Chris was INCREDIBLE! He made our day so special!! He was able to get some many great details and memories on the video he made us. He was so prompt and has such a fun, lively personality! He made us feel super comfortable in front of the video camera. I am so glad I went with Our Wedding Movie, Inc. I highly recommend them for your wedding or any special occasion.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Mary

Mary Love-Wallace · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful Videography at a Phenomenal Price!!!

If you think you can’t afford wedding videography, THINK AGAIN!!! Words can’t express how in love I am with our wedding videos! I originally just wanted our ceremony captured as a keepsake, but Guy was so affordable that we ended up picking the most expensive package and hung out with him and Jeremy the entire wedding day! We live in Northwest Indiana and he is out of Schaumburg, IL, so I was nervous to see if he would be willing to even capture our wedding, and thankfully he was! The travel fee was minimal, too. I was hesitant because this company is literally 1/3 of the price of videography companies around here, and then they only are with you a few hours and do a quick highlight with nothing else! Our wedding movie was with us through our pre-ceremony, ceremony, photos, cocktail hour and three hours of the reception! Guy and Jeremy were so professional and personable, and they worked incredibly well with our photography team! They really pay attention to family dynamics and really care about giving you your own personalized experience. Their pricing seemed way too good to be true, but it definitely isn’t!!! I can’t thank them enough!!! I’ll post the link to our highlight video for your judgment!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding!

Outstanding! Guy was so great to work with from the start and Christian was the best on our day. He was professional, personable, and great with everyone! I love our video! It is exactly what I wanted and more. Could not recommend these guys more! So great! Thank you!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Carolyne · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience

Me and my husband loved our wedding video! They were fast to respond, on time, and the video turned out great. The picture was really clear and I really liked how the music was incorporated into the video. Our wedding video had very affordable prices too! I would recommend them to any of my friends :)

Sent on 09/20/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

Good price and left us smiling

We are so glad we decided to have a videographer and that we went with Our Wedding Movie. They were reasonably priced and easy to work with. They answered any questions we had quickly. The videographer did a good job capturing all the moments of our special day that we wanted to remember and things we may have missed. We smiled and laughed as we watched it and relived our wedding day.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 08/04/2018

Like working with a close friend!

Our Wedding Movie was great all around. Their accommodations are great. Their packages cover everything you could think to have for your wedding day. We had Terrance for our videographer, and he was fantastic. He worked well with our photographer, and consistently made us laugh throughout the day. It felt like he was a friend that we had known forever. The final video is great quality, and really captured our day.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Christian was there from start to finish, I am certain he caught all of our best moments on film! He was so professional and courteous! We cannot wait to get our wedding movie back! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/25/2018

We were undecided about hiring a videographer, but we are so glad we did! Our Wedding Movie was accommodating, affordable, and professional. We waited until the week before our wedding to book them and they were extremely responsive to emails. Our wedding video turned out great and it is something we will cherish forever! I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Luvisa Bijou · Married on 04/27/2018

I love the great service that was provided. The video was excellent.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2017

We are so happy with "Our Wedding Movie"! This was a surprise from my mom as part of our wedding gift and we are so thankful that she chose to do this for us. The gentleman we had at our wedding was fantastic. He arrived early to our ceremony and I could tell he was capturing everything. He was really friendly and worked well with our photographer while we were getting photos done. We can't wait to see our video because I know he caught so many special moments and we're excited to see the final product!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Joel · Married on 07/29/2017

I cannot speak more highly about Our Wedding Movie. On our wedding day, unfortunately, our hired photographer did not show up, or her assistant photographer. As you can imagine, our day of joy quickly turned to anger and disappointment. However, Our Wedding Movie more than made up for the lack of a photographer. We were worried that priceless moments wouldn't be captured because of no photographer, but Vick, our videographer from Our Wedding Movie, more than stepped up. Our replacement photographer would not be able to make it until after the ceremony, but Vick took charge and led the way and helped organize everything for our wedding guests who volunteered to take photos.

We ordered the package that included two Blu-rays. I could not be more blown away by the packaging, the presentation, and the overall quality of the Blu-rays. I have seen other friends' wedding videos, and they do not even compare to ours in those areas. I have shown this video to a few friends, and they were blown away by it. Vick, as well as Our Wedding Movie, did an absolutely tremendous job capturing our special day, and they really saved the day when we needed them. I cannot recommend this company more for your special day!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jasmine · Married on 07/22/2017

Our Wedding Movie was an excellent company to work with. Guy and his staff were very helpful from the beginning planning to the end production of our wedding movie! Vic (our videographer) was very professional and went above and beyond to capture our special moments. Our final movie was beautifully and truly allows us to relive our special day all over again. You cannot go wrong with choosing this company to capture your special day.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Laura · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I LOVE our wedding trailer and video. Guy was very professional and was a pleasure to work with! We are so happy we chose Our Wedding Movie as our videographer.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Cynthia · Married on 06/25/2017

They are awesome!!! I love my wedding video!!!! It's so great to watch it because I felt like my wedding flew by and I missed a lot of things. They filmed our wedding which was in June of this year. I got the wedding video back it was beautiful. The videographers were so professional very nice and I love how they filmed my wedding. Guy is great to work with, communication is so good, he answered my emails quickly. The price was reasonable I would highly recommend them for your wedding!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Kalee · Married on 06/10/2017

Vic was very professional and accommodating throughout the entire evening. We will cherish our wedding video forever!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Christine · Married on 05/13/2017

Christian was amazing! So unobtrusive and you can tell he got some really great shots :) was there for every beautiful moment and the pricing is unbelievable! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/14/2017