Harrisonburg, Harrisonburg, VA 22807 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Down The Aisle Events, LLC

A professional, award-winning wedding planner in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Down The Aisle Events, LLC believes wedding planning doesn’t have to be stressful with the right team on your side. As an integral part of the wedding industry since 2008, the company diligently handles all the details and logistics of your special day. With experience and expertise to spare, Down The Aisle Events, LLC allows you and your significant other to embrace the journey and be truly present in the moment.

Down The Aisle Events, LLC believes your engagement and subsequent wedding is an incredibly special season of life. In order to ensure said event runs as smoothly as possible, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Budget analysis
  • Event Management
  • Full and partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Online planning tools
  • Referrals

Other Services
Interested couples are encouraged to enhance their experience by purchasing any of the add-ons provided by Down The Aisle Events, LLC. Options include the following:

• Proposal planning
  • Rehearsal dinner planning
  • Wedding party concierge
  • Honeymoon suite preparation
  • Farewell Brunch planning

Areas Covered
Down The Aisle Events, LLC proudly assists couples in Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Richmond, Roanoke, Luray, and all across Virginia, D.C. and Maryland.

Follow Down The Aisle Events, LLC on

Down The Aisle Events, LLC 4
Down The Aisle Events, LLC 5
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Daff · Married on 10/27/2018

Julia and DTAE are amazing!

Hiring Julia and DTAE was one of the best decisions my fiance and I made when planning our wedding. Julia confirmed everything with our vendors beforehand, created a detailed itinerary of our wedding day, and handled complicated family dynamics with grace so that we could relax and enjoy our day. Julia's day-of suitcase was a life saver when my bridesmaids and I were getting ready (tummy troubles and wardrobe malfunctions were solved with her kit, seriously a blessing). We ended moving our ceremony inside due to rain and Julia completely handled coordinating the moving process with our venue. Julia was reliable, easy to work with, and truly a friend by the end of the wedding and I would recommend her and DTAE to all of my friends with no reservations! I would absolutely love to work with her again.

Sent on 12/28/2018

lisa · Married on 10/06/2018

You DO need a coordinator. This one.

I can't say enough good things about Julia. She was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. We contacted her to provide day-of coordination so that I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I couldn't tell you if there were any hiccups on our wedding day - everything was seamless from our perspective and it was a zero stress event. I was able to relax and enjoy. She was phenomenal and I would absolutely work with her again.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Down The Aisle Events, LLC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1